; Football vs Baseball

Default Football vs Baseball

<a href=http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608031553965526461&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0 target=_blank>http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608...d=1.9&rs=0&p=0</a>

2. Sponsored Links

I'll put baseball on if I'm suffering insomnia. I used to like it but its such a snooze fest anymore with sometimes 30-60 seconds between pitches.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    I'll put baseball on if I'm suffering insomnia. I used to like it but its such a snooze fest anymore with sometimes 30-60 seconds between pitches.
    Oh agreed 100%. Me and my friends used to talk about this very thing. If you want to take a nice nap just lie down on your couch and throw on the Mets game. You won't last 20 minutes.

I grew so sick and tired of watching the batter step out of the box and adjust everything after every pitch. That along with the pitcher and his crap. My watching the game has gone from almost always to rarely at all.

It's never going to happen, but i'd love to see them enforce the 12 second rule for pitchers. That along with not allowing the batter out of the box once he is in it would be fantastic. He can try to call time, but not get it unless there is a good reason. That would definitely bring me back.

I'm not a baseball purist, but I don't mind low scoring games. In fact, they are some of the best games IMO. What I dislike the most are these drawn out at bats because players have tics that need attention.

6. Sponsored Links