Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Anyone Else Having The Same Problems As Me With The Forum?

For the past few days when I come on, It usually takes me minutes after I click on politics or a thread to get the screen to come up. Then it takes minutes more for me to open a thread.

Plus, my posts are posted after replies to me & a thread I started shows another poster as the thread starter & puts me as the #2 poster. I also most of the time only show a half screen.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

2. Sponsored Links

First part no: that's your computer or internet connection being slow.

Second part yes: That's some kind of time & date bug on the servers that have been going on for weeks that the site engineers refuse to fix for some reason.

4. Sponsored Links

Yes to part 2.

6. Sponsored Links

These issues have been discussed in the moderator section.

8. Sponsored Links

Yes, to both parts. The page lag BS comes and goes along with the time stamping issue.
    Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

10. Sponsored Links

Thanks, guys. It's real nerve racking, but at least I know. Today it's fine, but I had to reboot for a while before it came up.
    This week under President Trump the DOW reached over 23000 & we're talking about something Trump said. WOW!

12. Sponsored Links

My computer is so old thought I'd have to junk it the way I already had to do two.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by brouski View Post
    First part no: that's your computer or internet connection being slow.
    No it isn't. Only the Hannity pages are having this extreme slow-load problem. At least for the sites that I routinely visit. Facebook for example, which is thick with advertising garbage, is loading as fast as it ever has.

Second part yes: That's some kind of time & date bug on the servers that have been going on for weeks that the site engineers refuse to fix for some reason.
    There are other both intermittent and chronic problems too. There has been a several second lag between key strokes and the letters showing on screen when typing in the reply box that has been coming and going today. I have also had a problem with the "jump to" chevron icons in the posts. It will take me to the page where the particular post was made, but not to the post itself. The same goes for clicking on replies on the Settings page ... it goes to the page of the thread, but not to the specific post.

And the problems do not seem to be unique to one browser or even to computer systems. I have just as much (albeit sometimes different) problem on my PC desktop using Chrome, IE or Edge as I do on my wife's iPad using Safari. Face it, the operation of this place has turned to ****.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    My computer is so old thought I'd have to junk it the way I already had to do two.
    Same with me. It's not your connection or computer. It is agonizingly slow to switch from page to page on these forums for me too. It does come and go, but most of the times it's slow.

18. Sponsored Links

I don't know what to tell you guys, I haven't noticed any page loading problems recently. Granted I'm an infrequent poster.

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

I am having both of the issues as well and I agree the lag on loading is not a connection being slow issue. Other websites load as expected but Hannity is very often slow to load
    “Remember the first rule of gunfighting … have a gun.”

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MXdad View Post
    I am having both of the issues as well and I agree the lag on loading is not a connection being slow issue. Other websites load as expected but Hannity is very often slow to load
    With me it's reached the point of ridiculous. I have enough trouble as it is understanding posts to me without this.

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Something I just now noticed
    I am in a Marriot and my connection seems pretty fast, on my laptop every website loads as expected all my downloads seem normal with the exception of this website. It is so slow loading now ( 30-40 seconds by timer) that I said the hell with it and out of courosity pulled out my iPad, on the iPad the Hannity pages are preforming great with no lag at all.
    Last edited by MXdad; November 1st, 2017 at 9:55 am.
    “Remember the first rule of gunfighting … have a gun.”

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by MXdad View Post
    Something I just now noticed
    I am in a Marriot and my connection seems pretty fast, on my laptop every website loads as expected all my downloads seem normal with the exception of this website. It is so slow loading now ( 30-40 seconds by timer) that I said the hell with it and out of courosity pulled out my iPad, on the iPad the Hannity pages are preforming great with no lag at all.
    Are you using the mobile app for this board on your iPad? I found that loads much faster than the full version. In fact, I've all but abandoned the full site because of the loading problem. I do have to go back occasionally because the notifications and PM doesn't work on the mobile app.

28. Sponsored Links

My computer has just started to work right. Whoa!

30. Sponsored Links