My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Default Hello from Mississippi

Iív been watching Hannity for a good while and he has proven to be a solid conservative. I just hope that he continues to push the Russian uranium story so that the country can get the justice that we deserve. Obama and Clinton both should be in jail for this.

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Welcome Buffalo; it's nice to see another Conservative. Once your acc. is 6 months old I recommend joining the constitutional conservative cave. There are some good discussions there. Welcome!
    "Ignis aurum probat"

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Old Buffalo View Post
    Iív been watching Hannity for a good while and he has proven to be a solid conservative. I just hope that he continues to push the Russian uranium story so that the country can get the justice that we deserve. Obama and Clinton both should be in jail for this.
    Old Buffalo...great name! You be north or south of I 20 ? Like Rebels, Dawgs, or Eagles in football? Ever eat at the Queen City Truckstop in Meridian? Dinner Bell in McComb? White Cap on the coast? All the best, but beware there are many liberal communists on this board who don't have any manners whatsoever....

6. Sponsored Links