Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 108
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36,887
    Rep Power
    20
    Post Like Stats

    Default 2nd LV shooter arrested?

    Can this be true? Nothing on TV about it.

    http://cnn-internationaledition.com/...egas-massacre/

    (CNN) Breaking News – Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Compos has been arrested accused of being an accomplice and second shooter in the Las Vegas massacre that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured more than 500.

    Jesus Campos had originally been praised for his apparent heroics on October 1st, as he supposedly rushed to Paddock’s suite, was shot in the upper thigh through the door, and continued to help get people to safety despite his wounds.

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36,887
    Rep Power
    20
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Dude they got a fact wrong. A conspiracy theory would be they intentionally published wrong information to cover for the fact that the shooter was a CIA operative performing a false flag operation.

    One is sloppy investigating and press releases, the other is a terrifying, world shattering event.

    Crack a ******* book more than once a decade.
    They got 5 facts wrong that I know about and I am not a professional.
    A conspiracy theory does not have to be a world shattering event. Many say the moon landing was not real. What world shattering event is that?
    Some say Disney was a satanist. What world shattering event was that?
    Maybe you need to crack some other type of book other than a phone book.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    36,887
    Rep Power
    20
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    You don't seem to understand what a conspiracy theory is.
    You don't seem to understand what a false narrative is.
    I guess we are even.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Age
    67
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    I did not instigate all those news conferences with faulty information. It would have been better if they did not give any information if they could not give accurate info. It makes them look like fools.
    Now, you might not have any problem with your law enforcement looking like idiots, but some people have a problem with it. It taints the final product.
    How do you know when they actually arrive at their final results that it will be more botched up findings?
    You don't. And, evidently it does not cause you concern.
    Then why did you start this thread if you were unsure of the information that had been given?


    George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Posts
    4,952
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    They got 5 facts wrong that I know about and I am not a professional.
    A conspiracy theory does not have to be a world shattering event. Many say the moon landing was not real. What world shattering event is that?
    Some say Disney was a satanist. What world shattering event was that?
    Maybe you need to crack some other type of book other than a phone book.
    I'm out. I can't continue this without getting banned.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Age
    67
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    I simply listed errors that have occurred over the weeks investigation that have been admitted by those who made the errors. I am not a criminal investigator and do not need any special skills to list the errors others who claim to be the actual criminal investigators have admitted.
    My thrust is that making multiple errors in such a high profile case leads to doubt in the population that the investigation is being run in a professional and evidence based level.
    Evidently asking questions leads to the Alinsky parrot to claim conspiracy over and over.
    I have no conspiracy. Just the facts, Mam is all I am looking for. The muddier and more convoluted the facts become and the more the basic timeline and evidence changes, the facts no longer exist to the public.
    What is your source for the "listed errors"?

    Please share it with us.


    George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Age
    67
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    or NBC covering Weinsteins ass.
    NBC has been excoriating that pervert.

    What's your point?


    George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kissing Hank's ass
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Posts
    70,909
    Rep Power
    30
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    You don't seem to understand what a false narrative is.
    I guess we are even.
    You guess wrong.

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Posts
    4,952
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    TIL that getting a fact wrong means you're part of a conspiracy theory.

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kissing Hank's ass
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Posts
    70,909
    Rep Power
    30
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    You don't seem to understand what a false narrative is.
    I guess we are even.
    Why did you switch from, "conspiracy theory" to, "false narrative"?

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Independent
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I believe he knows what a conspiracy theory is, but he's actually a pack gay frogs in a human suiit trying to get back at the government for dumping **** in their water.
    That’s actually more plausible than what’s being peddled in the alt-rightosphere.

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post
  24. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Posts
    26,891
    Rep Power
    20
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    I sure can't get it from you, Saul.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear
    Your post actually makes no sense, which is no surprise. You allege: "All the conspiracy has come from the investigators looking for the evidence in this case." But that statement doesn't really mean anything, so there's no evidence you could provide to support it. And you don't even try to provide evidence to support your ramblings. You need help, dude
    Well at least you acknowledge you need help.
    "Don't believe those phony [job report] numbers, like 4.9%, 5% -- the real numbers are more like 28%, 29%, as high as 35%" - candidate Donald J. Trump, lying to American voters.

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Posts
    26,891
    Rep Power
    20
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    I sure can't get it from you, Saul.
    You avoided answering my question, here it is again:

    I'm curious: what in your fevered, diseased imagination is the point of all this alleged conspiracy to put out false info about the investigation? Please describe the desired endgame for all this you allege. Thanks in advance.
    "Don't believe those phony [job report] numbers, like 4.9%, 5% -- the real numbers are more like 28%, 29%, as high as 35%" - candidate Donald J. Trump, lying to American voters.

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Joyously Loving Soul-Dancing
    Ideology
    Partisan Hack
    Posts
    9,169
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    This shouldn't be any revelation to anybody it happensmso frequently, but here goes: a lot of,the information that is reported,after a mass shooting is inaccurate to flat out wrong.

    To some people, that's a trigger,to,start,concocting conspiracy tales because "they said".

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post
  31. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    who-ville
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    7,107
    Rep Power
    10
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    pro tip: when you acknowledge early on that your own thread is based on completely made up ****, ask the mods to delete it or walk away. it can save a lot of embarrassment.


    "It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

  32. Sponsored Links


  33. Likes Who liked this post
  34. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Posts
    146,578
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    They got 5 facts wrong that I know about and I am not a professional.
    A conspiracy theory does not have to be a world shattering event. Many say the moon landing was not real. What world shattering event is that?
    Some say Disney was a satanist. What world shattering event was that?
    Maybe you need to crack some other type of book other than a phone book.
    And like I said soon after the shooting, early reports are almost always inaccurate and the facts get hashed out during an investigation, not before.

    Don't go looking for zebras just because you hear hoofbeats, it's probably just a jackass any way.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

  35. Sponsored Links


  36. Likes SpadeMarlowe, perdidochas liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •