Questions for those who oppose "gun control" - Page 46

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Default Questions for those who oppose "gun control"

Help me understand your position/s here on the issue.

1. Why shouldn't ALL gun purchases have to go through a background check? Currently 94% of Americans believe that there should be background checks for private sales and at gun shows. 93% of Republicans support it. 98% of Democrats support it. 95% of Independents support it.

http://www.pollingreport.com/guns.htm

2. Why should it be legal to purchase a semi-automatic weapons? If so, should it be easier or harder to purchase such guns? In 2016, 59% of Americans said they support banning "assault weapons". See the link above for the stats.

3. I constantly hear conservatives say, "It's not the guns, it's mental health." But my question here is what do you propose to address mental health issues?

4. Are there any guns or weapons on there, people shouldn't be allowed to own period? Should you be allowed to own rocket launchers, flame-throwers, grenades, or tanks? In other words, is there any line in the sand?

5. Do you support strengthening the background check system and/or making it harder to purchase high-caliber weapons?

Please answer these questions honestly.

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    I would have thought you would have been embarrassed enough the first time you used that “heavy arillary” line. But I guess once a fool, always a fool.
    600 dead or wounded at a country music festival combined with your support for it and bad spelling is more than I can take.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    600 dead or wounded at a country music festival combined with your support for it and bad spelling is more than I can take.
    My support for 600 casualties at a country music festival? Are you ****ing nuts?

And my spelling?

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    Guns are bad, poison gas is good.

Try sorting that one out without your head exploding.

Wrong, a necessary evil.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    No and once again it isn't even possible. If we started trying to confiscate all the guns in the US tomorrow it would never be accomplished and all that would be accomplished is to burn the country down around our own ears during the attempt.

So the murder rate would stay the same?
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    So the murder rate would stay the same?
    No, it will go up.

12. Sponsored Links