; 2017-2018 NHL Thread

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default 2017-2018 NHL Thread

Who's your squad? How will they do this year? Will you spend the entire year complaining that the NHL is against you in particular as well as your team? Well...this is the thread for you!

Let's talk hockey.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine

2. Sponsored Links

For fun...there was a penalty on this play

https://www.facebook.com/matt.fehrle...5762460726484/

It was not called on the person doing the slashing.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Jersey Devils should be okay this year. #1 draft pick Nico is an animal. maybe not Mcdavid but he'll be okay.

Forwards: C-
    Defense: C
    Goalie: C+
    Special Teams: C-

We got this kid Jesper Bratt from Sweden, been playing lights out in preseason.
    He plays LW. 19 years old. If not this year, someone to look for in the future.

Allan

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Jersey Devils should be okay this year. #1 draft pick Nico is an animal. maybe not Mcdavid but he'll be okay.

Forwards: C-
    Defense: C
    Goalie: C+
    Special Teams: C-

We got this kid Jesper Bratt from Sweden, been playing lights out in preseason.
    He plays LW. 19 years old. If not this year, someone to look for in the future.

Allan
    Nico should be a hell of a player. As a Flyers fan I'm not looking forward to his development, but I'm comforted somewhat in the knowledge that the 2nd pick (Nolan Patrick) also looks damn good so far.

8. Sponsored Links

Penguins getting shelled tonight. Doesnít help Letang gets slew-footed and called for interference.

Reffing has been terrible in both games so far.

10. Sponsored Links

This reffing ****ing blows. Pittsburgh getting hammered with everything, including dives from Chicago. This game is decided already.

12. Sponsored Links

And another one.

14. Sponsored Links

Heh- just send a penguin to the box permanently all year. Thatís what the league wants.

16. Sponsored Links

Heh, I saw this thread, saw it had 7 posts, and set the Mountain Soldier over/under at 3. Should've taken the over.

The Wings are going to struggle - there are some good young players coming up, but the team is hamstrung by a number of long-term contracts given to mediocre 3rd/4th liners and 3rd pairing (at best) blueliners. It's so bad that they have yet to resign one of their most exciting RFAs, Andreas Athanasiou. Despite yesterday's win, I don't see them making the playoffs.

The Sharks still have a lot left in the tank, but I'm still in mourning over the departure of Patrick Marleau. I plan on going to the game when the Leafs come to town later this month, but there'll be a lot of onions being sliced in the Tank that night.

18. Sponsored Links

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I should have known I'd have shown up this morning to see MS throwing a fit. It's only one game, the first of the year for the 'Hawks no less, but hot damn did the Pens get bitch slapped. And I watched that game, the refs were just fine.

And a warm welcome back to Brandon Saad. I'll always miss Panarin, but damn it's good to have The Saadfather back.
    This space for rent, inquire within.

20. Sponsored Links

Crosby just got butt ended on a face off, and he was penalized.

And of course the refs were fine, the Hawks were only penalized once the entire game.

22. Sponsored Links

****ing Nashville can get away with anything.

24. Sponsored Links

Hahahaha Crosby got a high stick, nothing called. Reaves is going after Hartnell since nothing was ****ing called on him.

Now the Pens are short handed, but theyíre used to it. Love Reaves going after people since the refs donít ****ing care.

26. Sponsored Links

Tonight, the NHL only remaining unbeaten franchise, the only team to never in it illustrious history lose a game makes its home debut.

That team, of course, is the historic Vegas Golden Knights. I'm so torn, since I've been a 'Hawks fan since the early nineties, but my heart belongs in Las Vegas. So I guess I'll root for the Knights whenever they aren't playing Chicago.

Go Knights! You took care of Arizona on Saturday, let's open up T-Mobile with a third straight win.

28. Sponsored Links

Holy hell, Vegas looks legit. I think I'm in love.

30. Sponsored Links