Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Trump Is Probably The Most Brilliant Business Man Ever

Trump has knocked another one out of the park for America. He couldn't get anything important done by depending on the GOP, so he went to the liberals. A smart business man deals with whoever he can get the better deal from & Trump has already said he would drain the swamp.

Recently a liberal asked me "what swamp feeders has he booted".
    So far Trump has booted several that he hired who didn't work out. Trump said he would drain the swamp & he is.

The establishment isn't just the trouble making Democrats, but also the right. Since Trump couldn't get anything done with working with the GOP, so he called on the two biggest swamp dwellers to work with him.

I keep hearing the news saying that Trump went to the Democrats to tee off the GOP. No he didn't. He's doing what a smart business man does to make the best deal.

I'm sure few will notice, but Trump is doing what few POTUS have ever done. He's doing what he should to fulfill his campaign promises, no matter who he has to get to do it.

The DC lugs that have been there as many as 30 or more years only do what they can to get reelected. That will stop as more & more of them are pulled from the swamp & sent packing, right or left.

You Democrats should be proud of your president.
    No sig until 9/19/2017 gwhughes

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Camp, tarpoon liked this post
    Post Like Stats

The OP is why he'll get away with passing an amnesty. A certain % of the base won't care, even if they would have never accepted the same from Obama.

And he'll earn a strange new respect from the media and dems alike.

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes Excast liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Mitch is one of the biggest & fattest swamp dwellers & Trump is showing him to be irrelevant. So far Trump has been doing exactly what he promised. All these politicians want is to be reelected.

8. Sponsored Links

9. Likes Camp liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

DJT is a modern day P.T. Barnum.
    Nothing more.

11. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by The Duck View Post
    Trump has knocked another one out of the park for America. He couldn't get anything important done by depending on the GOP, so he went to the liberals. A smart business man deals with whoever he can get the better deal from & Trump has already said he would drain the swamp.

So far Trump has booted several that he hired who didn't work out. Trump said he would drain the swamp & he is.

The establishment isn't just the trouble making Democrats, but also the right. Since Trump couldn't get anything done with working with the GOP, so he called on the two biggest swamp dwellers to work with him.

I keep hearing the news saying that Trump went to the Democrats to tee off the GOP. No he didn't. He's doing what a smart business man does to make the best deal.

I'm sure few will notice, but Trump is doing what few POTUS have ever done. He's doing what he should to fulfill his campaign promises, no matter who he has to get to do it.

The DC lugs that have been there as many as 30 or more years only do what they can to get reelected. That will stop as more & more of them are pulled from the swamp & sent packing, right or left.

100% Correct, except for the Democrat president part. I think Independent is a better descriptor.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

13. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    100% Correct, except for the Democrat president part. I think Independent is a better descriptor.
    Yeah!

15. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

I thought libs were the Evillest People in The Entire Universe.

Now it's good Trump is cutting deals with them?

Can it be you're finally seeing the light, Duck, and that it's better to try and work together to get things done than to simply brand the other side as evil?

If so...kudos to you!
    • The unexamined life is not worth living.
    • Wisdom is knowing how little we know.
    • The arguments stay the same...only the sides making those arguments change.

17. Sponsored Links

18. Likes LouC, Brack liked this post
    My Mood
    Jubilant
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Who in the vast D.C. "swamp" has President Donald Trump "drained" and or "booted" that Donald Trump didn't bring to D.C. with him in the first place?

Who?
    =====

20. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    Who in the vast D.C. "swamp" has President Donald Trump "drained" and or "booted" that Donald Trump didn't bring to D.C. with him in the first place?

Who?
    Yeah, I noticed that paragraph too. Funny!

22. Sponsored Links

23. Likes LouC liked this post
    Post Like Stats

I think the most brilliant part of Donald Trump is how enthusiastically he lies and how he gets people to believe his lies and then backtracks on them. That is a special talent.

25. Sponsored Links

26. Likes LouC liked this post
    My Mood
    Jubilant
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Trump may make vocal dinner deals with Democrats, and kudos to him for going that direction and entreating with the Democratic leadership in Congress, but that may never translate into getting the Republicans in control of Congress to bend to his will. Getting Ryan and McConnell to "enshrine" DACA into the law of the land is not going to be the same easy task as passing hurricane relief and kicking the debt limit can down the road.

Still, he is making me happy that he has only taken 8 months to figure out what a bunch of obstructionists Ryan and especially McConnell are and has decided to do what he can to circumvent them. President Obama did't have that option with Congress in Republican control.

Again, Donald Trump has done nothing towards draining the D.C. swamp.
    =====

28. Sponsored Links

29. Likes Brack liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Donald Trump is almost certainly not the most brilliant businessman ever.

31. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post

Who?
    If the OP is to be believed Donald brought in his own swamp and then drained it. Eleventy dimensional politics!
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. - Willy Wonka

33. Sponsored Links

34. Likes Nebraska Football liked this post
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    I think the most brilliant part of Donald Trump is how enthusiastically he lies and how he gets people to believe his lies and then backtracks on them. That is a special talent.
    Trumpists either believe them, deny Donald ever said them, or dismiss them with "seriously, not literally" apologetics. It's fascinating.
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. - Willy Wonka

36. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Trumpists either believe them, deny Donald ever said them, or dismiss them with "seriously, not literally" apologetics. It's fascinating.
    it is fascinating.

i'm big into body language and i've always considered myself an amateur shrink. i love watching how people are acting now.

38. Sponsored Links