Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Hillary clinton - Daca kids should go home. HAHAHAH

god bless the day this women never become president.. Thank god for people like me who kept her out of office. Of course her new book/interviews she claims she never lies or tells things that are not true. like for example when she was dodging snipers or when she blamed a youtube video for the riots in libya etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMLjaMAm6dU
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    god bless the day this women never become president.. Thank god for people like me who kept her out of office. Of course her new book/interviews she claims she never lies or tells things that are not true. like for example when she was dodging snipers or when she blamed a youtube video for the riots in libya etc..

Hmm, she's obviously an evil racist.

How long before the liberal news media demands that she once and for all, denounce these white supremacist groups?

4. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Yeah... she sucked.

I hate that Trump is so bad for the health of the Republic that I actually voted for her.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kękɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

6. Sponsored Links

7. Likes Excast, southernmoderate liked this post
    My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Ok she is wrong.....cool story..doesnt make trump or her racist..
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

9. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    Ok she is wrong.....cool story..doesnt make trump or her racist..
    well god bless you if you dont think trump is racist. because apparently if you think the rule of law should be followed then your a racist.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

11. Sponsored Links

12. Likes Camp liked this post
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Yes...thank God for you based on your vote.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato

14. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

well god bless you if you dont think trump is racist. because apparently if you think the rule of law should be followed then your a racist.
    This issue doesnt make him one...rule of law...sometimes those things need to be examined too see if the rule of law is right..the daca kids is that one example.punting them back is stupid...otherwise should we lock up your parents when you go on Muslim hate rants?
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Gattaca your threads are containing less and less substance that is relevant to the subject...you need to step up your game. Welcome back btw.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes party-free liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    This issue doesnt make him one...rule of law...sometimes those things need to be examined too see if the rule of law is right..the daca kids is that one example.punting them back is stupid...otherwise should we lock up your parents when you go on Muslim hate rants?
    Is speaking out against radical islam a crime? then no you shouldnt lock up my parents. i dont even get the connection.

21. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    Gattaca your threads are containing less and less substance that is relevant to the subject...you need to step up your game. Welcome back btw.
    the substance is my intentions =)

23. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Is speaking out against radical islam a crime? then no you shouldnt lock up my parents. i dont even get the connection.
    Don't penalize people for the actions of others

25. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Obnoxious
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Dumb thread (*gasp*, a gattaca thread?!?).

DACA is for young people who came with their illegal parents. What Clinton was talking about was the period of time in 2014 when there were many young people coming across the border with no adults, no parents.

She was talking about trying to get these young people back to their adult relatives.

Some people need to stop being so gullible.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...at-u-s-border/

Social lib, fiscal con. Because I think we can all figure out what we need to do in the bedroom, and think that government in less bedrooms will cost much less money.

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes party-free liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Thank God for me.

30. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

What in that clip gives you the impression she is talking about DACA? Let me guess- you read the title and assumed it was true, right? You probably didn't even watch the clip.

32. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Observant
    Ideology
    Don't like politics
    Post Like Stats

She needs to lay off that alternative nostril breathing she demonstrated to Pooper on CNN.
    Lack of oxygen to get brain.

34. Sponsored Links