Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 184
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,876
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default Rice told investigators why she unmasked Trump officials

    Former national security adviser Susan Rice privately told House investigators that she unmasked the identities of senior Trump officials to understand why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York late last year, multiple sources told CNN.
    The New York meeting preceded a separate effort by the UAE to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia and the incoming Trump White House.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politi....html?adkey=bn
    Last edited by Munimula; September 13th, 2017 at 7:49 pm.

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. Likes party-free, biggestal99 liked this post
  4. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    Female
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Yet odds are good we will hear cries of unmasking for years to come.

  5. Sponsored Links


  6. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,876
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MollyBrown View Post
    Yet odds are good we will hear cries of unmasking for years to come.
    Of course.

  7. Sponsored Links


  8. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Posts
    19,518
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    11
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    I assume this is standard like nunes..commented on

    Also the link Isnt a link
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

  9. Sponsored Links


  10. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    01-225-0-L under #3 wire
    Ideology
    Popeyesque
    Posts
    12,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MollyBrown View Post
    Yet odds are good we will hear cries of unmasking for years to come.
    The question isn't did she do it, the question is was it a valid use of unmasking American citizens.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

  11. Sponsored Links


  12. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    01-225-0-L under #3 wire
    Ideology
    Popeyesque
    Posts
    12,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    I assume this is standard like nunes..commented on

    Also the link Isnt a link
    You can cut and paste it into your browser.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    US of A - God's Country
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Cranky
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munimula View Post
    Former national security adviser Susan Rice privately told House investigators that she unmasked the identities of senior Trump officials to understand why the crown prince of the United Arab Emirates was in New York late last year, multiple sources told CNN.
    The New York meeting preceded a separate effort by the UAE to facilitate a back-channel communication between Russia and the incoming Trump White House.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html?adkey=bn

    Edit to add clickable link:

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politi....html?adkey=bn
    Sooooooo..............

    Basically a one sided leak of classified information favorable to Rice.

    Par for the course.
    Hillary 2020!

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Posts
    19,518
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    11
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post
    You can cut and paste it into your browser.
    I was just giving him a heads up..
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Posts
    19,518
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    11
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Sooooooo..............

    Basically a one sided leak of classified information favorable to Rice.

    Par for the course.
    "I didn't hear anything to believe that she did anything illegal," Florida Rep. Tom Rooney, a Republican helping to lead the panel's Russia invesigation, told CNN of Rice's testimony. He declined to discuss any of the contents of her classified remarks..

    Walk away before you hurt yourself
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. Likes madasheck liked this post
  21. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    WRX heaven
    Posts
    11,915
    Rep Power
    14
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Munimula View Post
    Of course.
    Yet the treasury secretary wanting a gov jet for his honeymoon will never be addressed
    When a flight is proceeding incredibly well, something was forgotten.

    Robert Livingston, Flying The Aeronca.

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. Likes Munimula liked this post
  24. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Posts
    68,183
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    You mean the same person that went on 4 Sunday shows and lied to American people?

    That Susan Rice?

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. Likes texashusker34 liked this post
  27. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,876
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    I assume this is standard like nunes..commented on

    Also the link Isnt a link
    It's a link when I click it.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    US of A - God's Country
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Cranky
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    "I didn't hear anything to believe that she did anything illegal," Florida Rep. Tom Rooney, a Republican helping to lead the panel's Russia invesigation, told CNN of Rice's testimony. He declined to discuss any of the contents of her classified remarks..

    Walk away before you hurt yourself
    Soooooooooo......

    one-sided leaks of classified information with the usual CNN liberal spin thrown in for good measure.

    Looks like an open and shut case to me.
    Hillary 2020!

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,876
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Soooooooooo......

    one-sided leaks of classified information with the usual CNN liberal spin thrown in for good measure.

    Looks like an open and shut case to me.
    Let's watch and see what Mueller does with this.

  32. Sponsored Links


  33. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Texas
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Content
    Ideology
    Independent
    Posts
    5,948
    Rep Power
    14
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    You mean the same person that went on 4 Sunday shows and lied to American people?

    That Susan Rice?
    If I remember correctly, at the time she was working with the information the NSA gave her. So she was not lying at the time.
    "If you disagree with someone, walk a mile in their shoes..... You will then be a mile away from them, and have their shoes."

  34. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •