Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Liberal Lackey
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Default Domestic Terrorist resolution passed both houses (9-12-2017) (SJ Res 49)

Past of resolution;

"(7) urges—
    (A) the President and his administration
    to—
    (i) speak out against hate groups that
    espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia,
    anti-Semitism, and White supremacy; and
    (ii) use all resources available to the President
    and the President’s Cabinet to address
    the growing prevalence of those hate groups
    in the United States;"

Good luck with Getting the president to speak out against his constituents.

wonder if the president will sign off on this joint resolution.

Allan

2. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Did Black Supremacists commit Domestic Terrorism and drive though a crowd of protesters at Charlottesville last month?

I missed that non-existent event.

White supremacists didn't do that either.

One guy did.

Just like ONE GUY shot up a group of GOP politicians playing baseball in DC. And ONE GUY shot up cops in Dallas. And ONE GUY shot up a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs.

And I consider none of the incidents TERRORISM. When we start applying "terrorism" to individual crimes, we dilute the meaning of what terrorism actually is.

Just my opinion.
    ... deliver us from evil.

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes HeyJude liked this post
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    Why is that? Because we don't conflate events, bend and twist things out of proportion, and jump on board the Candy Land express with all the conspiracy freaks?
    Actually, you do. Wacky conspiracy theories are Republican trademarks. If you referring to the Russian involvement in the election, which I think you are, there are a lot of questions that are now being investigated. That's not conspiracy, much as you'd like to think so.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

7. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnah View Post
    White supremacists didn't do that either.

One guy did.

Just like ONE GUY shot up a group of GOP politicians playing baseball in DC. And ONE GUY shot up cops in Dallas. And ONE GUY shot up a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs.

And I consider none of the incidents TERRORISM. When we start applying "terrorism" to individual crimes, we dilute the meaning of what terrorism actually is.

Just my opinion.
    I'm so tired of this. After Scalise was shot, I was told there was blood on my hands because I criticized Trump.

What goes around comes around.

9. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    LOL. It is you who have their head in the sand on this issue..when my side commits terrorism I will be the first one to denounce them. Can you say you yourself say that you denounced this incident of domestic terrorism that was committed?

Allan
    I did not say you did not denounce the murders of police officers by black nationalists, only that you claimed to be ignorant of them.

As for your attempt at trolling me, I refuse to play along.
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

11. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    I'm so tired of this. After Scalise was shot, I was told there was blood on my hands because I criticized Trump.

Who said you had blood on your hands for being critical of Trump???? Sounds like you are just trying to climb on board the self pity wagon.

Who hasn't been critical of Trump around here at some point, me included?

13. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by madasheck View Post
    Actually, you do. Wacky conspiracy theories are Republican trademarks. If you referring to the Russian involvement in the election, which I think you are, there are a lot of questions that are now being investigated. That's not conspiracy, much as you'd like to think so.
    You are just falling for the media and political hype, there is no "there" there, in this Russia-Trump collusion.

Neither Trump nor anyone in his campaign colluded with Russians to send phishing emails to Podesta and/or the DNC.

Neither Trump nor anyone in his campaign colluded with Russians to hack state voter databases.

Or do you have some other crime of collusion that you think Trump or anyone in his campaign committed. I'll wait for you to cite the crimes people are being questioned about.

15. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Who said you had blood on your hands for being critical of Trump???? Sounds like you are just trying to climb on board the self pity wagon.

Who hasn't been critical of Trump around here at some point, me included?
    One of the more acerbic posters here claimed as much. The thread didn't last terribly long.

Of course, you can't erase this from the internet.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...us-caesar.html

17. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

You are just falling for the media and political hype, there is no "there" there, in this Russia-Trump collusion.

Neither Trump nor anyone in his campaign colluded with Russians to send phishing emails to Podesta and/or the DNC.

Neither Trump nor anyone in his campaign colluded with Russians to hack state voter databases.

Or do you have some other crime of collusion that you think Trump or anyone in his campaign committed. I'll wait for you to cite the crimes people are being questioned about.
    You have the habit of assuming conclusions with little to no evidence to back you up. The Russia collusion is currently being investigated. You are not privy to what they know and what they don't know.

If you want to stop ignoring forumers for pointing out your delusionary posts, then it might be wise to stop making them.
    "We are, if elected president, going to invest a lot of money into mental health, and when you watch these Republican debates, you know why." --Bernie Sanders

19. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Cool. Take it up with the person who said that to you.

I said what I said.

Do you realize what you're really saying there? (Don't answer that. I already know what you, in particular, would say, so don't waste the pixels.)
    ... deliver us from evil.

21. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Post Like Stats

You do. You absolutely do. Repeatedly. Constantly.
    Whatever, you can think whatever it takes for you to enjoy your stay in Candy Land with all the others.

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Whatever, you can think whatever it takes for you to enjoy your stay in Candy Land with all the others.
    So ironic.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnah View Post
    Cool. Take it up with the person who said that to you.

I said what I said.

Do you realize what you're really saying there? (Don't answer that. I already know what you, in particular, would say, so don't waste the pixels.)
    I never said you did, just pointing out this occurs on both sides. I was actually commiserating with you. Sorry if it came out oppositional.

I will push back that all of these "individual" acts aren't terrorism. They are part of trends and political movements the same as any other form of terrorism.

27. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Sknyluv View Post
    What black supremacy groups are you referring to?
    well... for one example... the one that libs here were crying over because some black guy who held a sign up in a Trump campaign supposedly supported it. I didn't target the guy for investigation because I don't racially profile and investigate every black man who supports trump (libs do). Are you being deprived of information by MSM that you are you asking me to prove that such groups exist? Or are you just skeptical that black men could have any reason whatsoever to think they are superior?

I can't tell what thought processes the lib mind is using after the traumatic Nov 8 incident.

29. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

The Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. and the Russian lawyer about Hillary Clinton ( “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer,” he wrote) is tangible evidence that something questionable was going on. It is being investigated. You can dismiss it until you're blue in the face, but it's impossible to dismiss Trump's comment.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

31. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Humorous
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by madasheck View Post
    The Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. and the Russian lawyer about Hillary Clinton ( “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer,” he wrote) is tangible evidence that something questionable was going on. It is being investigated. You can dismiss it until you're blue in the face, but it's impossible to dismiss Trump's comment.
    The fact that they wanted to meet to get dirt on Hillary is not collusion.

If it is then you are freely admitting Hillary collided with Ukrain, and succeeded, to try and smear Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Notorious
    When January rolls around and we all have to choke on the words "Madam President", you are the ones to blame. You morons decided to nominate an angry orange instead of a Presidential candidate.

33. Sponsored Links