Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 109
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Jersey joined 08/2002
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Liberal Lackey
    Posts
    9,676
    Blog Entries
    26
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default Domestic Terrorist resolution passed both houses (9-12-2017) (SJ Res 49)

    Past of resolution;

    "(7) urges—
    (A) the President and his administration
    to—
    (i) speak out against hate groups that
    espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia,
    anti-Semitism, and White supremacy; and
    (ii) use all resources available to the President
    and the President’s Cabinet to address
    the growing prevalence of those hate groups
    in the United States;"

    Good luck with Getting the president to speak out against his constituents.

    wonder if the president will sign off on this joint resolution.

    Allan

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Jersey joined 08/2002
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Liberal Lackey
    Posts
    9,676
    Blog Entries
    26
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    ANTIFA won't like this.........
    Neither will Steve Bannon.

    Allan

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. Likes madasheck liked this post
  6. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbo
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Posts
    41,026
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    28
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    ANTIFA won't like this.........
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

  7. Sponsored Links


  8. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Posts
    12,608
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Past of resolution;

    "(7) urges—
    (A) the President and his administration
    to—
    (i) speak out against hate groups that
    espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia,
    anti-Semitism, and White supremacy; and
    (ii) use all resources available to the President
    and the President’s Cabinet to address
    the growing prevalence of those hate groups
    in the United States;"

    Good luck with Getting the president to speak out against his constituents.

    wonder if the president will sign off on this joint resolution.

    Allan
    what about black supremacy? or do libs think that is an oxymoron?
    "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty"
    1 Corinthians 1:27-29

  9. Sponsored Links


  10. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    US of A - God's Country
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Cranky
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Past of resolution;

    "(7) urges—
    (A) the President and his administration
    to—
    (i) speak out against hate groups that
    espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia,
    anti-Semitism, and White supremacy; and
    (ii) use all resources available to the President
    and the President’s Cabinet to address
    the growing prevalence of those hate groups
    in the United States;"

    Good luck with Getting the president to speak out against his constituents.

    wonder if the president will sign off on this joint resolution.

    Allan
    They aren't his constituents and he has spoken out against them on multiple occasions. Continuing to associate Trump and his supporters with that human garbage didn't work in 2016 and it won't work in 2018 or 2020.

    But please don't stop trying!
    Last edited by peek-a-boo; September 13th, 2017 at 10:08 am.
    Hillary 2020!

  11. Sponsored Links


  12. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24,659
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    20
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    They aren't his constituents and he has spoken out against them on multiple occasions. Continuing to associate Trump and his supporters with that human trash didn't work in 2016 and it won't work in 2018 or 2020.

    But please don't stop trying!
    Those human trash are hard core Trump supporters. You didn't take his denunciation of them literally, did you? The trash sure didn't.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Jersey joined 08/2002
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Liberal Lackey
    Posts
    9,676
    Blog Entries
    26
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    what about black supremacy? or do libs think that is an oxymoron?
    Did Black Supremacists commit Domestic Terrorism and drive though a crowd of protesters at Charlottesville last month?

    I missed that non-existent event.

    Nope that was a White Supremacist who committed Terrorism.

    which is why rightly Congress has passed this resolution and sent it to the President.

    Both sides did not commit terrorism, Only the White side.

    Allan

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    19,512
    Rep Power
    16
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    what about black supremacy? or do libs think that is an oxymoron?
    What black supremacy groups are you referring to?

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Jersey joined 08/2002
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Liberal Lackey
    Posts
    9,676
    Blog Entries
    26
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    They aren't his constituents and he has spoken out against them on multiple occasions. Continuing to associate Trump and his supporters with that human garbage didn't work in 2016 and it won't work in 2018 or 2020.

    But please don't stop trying!
    LOL. Did you see the David Duke and Richard Spencer quotes:

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nce/570517001/

    at least be honest enough to admit some on your side are nogoodnicks.

    I already do with my side,

    Allan

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Posts
    22,532
    Rep Power
    22
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    They aren't his constituents and he has spoken out against them on multiple occasions. Continuing to associate Trump and his supporters with that human garbage didn't work in 2016 and it won't work in 2018 or 2020.

    But please don't stop trying!
    Trump could be speaking out against the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists, and these lib'tards would interrupt Trump in mid sentence, and demand he speak out against them.
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Posts
    22,532
    Rep Power
    22
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sknyluv View Post
    What black supremacy groups are you referring to?
    Probably the ones that ride the coattails of BLM and the New Black Panthers, etc...

    The rise of black nationalist groups that captivated killers in Dallas
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Posts
    22,532
    Rep Power
    22
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Did Black Supremacists commit Domestic Terrorism and drive though a crowd of protesters at Charlottesville last month?

    I missed that non-existent event.

    Nope that was a White Supremacist who committed Terrorism.

    which is why rightly Congress has passed this resolution and sent it to the President.

    Both sides did not commit terrorism, Only the White side.

    Allan
    You truly wear blinders, why should anyone bother taking you seriously?
    If you are a liberal progressive, click below:
    http://forums.hannity.com/image.php?...ine=1495832717

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    US of A - God's Country
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Cranky
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    Those human trash are hard core Trump supporters. You didn't take his denunciation of them literally, did you? The trash sure didn't.
    As I stated earlier, I hope and pray that DEMs continue making the same mistake they did in 2016.
    Hillary 2020!

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    01-225-0-L under #3 wire
    Ideology
    Popeyesque
    Posts
    12,913
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnStraight View Post
    You truly wear blinders, why should anyone bother taking you seriously?
    You're confusing blinders with willful ignorance.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    US of A - God's Country
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Cranky
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Posts
    13,755
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    LOL. Did you see the David Duke and Richard Spencer quotes:

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nce/570517001/

    at least be honest enough to admit some on your side are nogoodnicks.

    I already do with my side,

    Allan
    Who cares what they have to say.
    Hillary 2020!

  31. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •