Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Default White Nationalists Protest

BREAKING:

A large group of white nationalists are currently marching through the University of Virginia campus. The story is breaking and more information is forthcoming.

Updates are available on Twitter.

Video:
    https://twitter.com/RbtKing/status/896192625157582849

2. Sponsored Links

How hard is it to specifically condemn nazi's, really?

**** me.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sknyluv View Post
    It wasn't a good speech. He didn't identify the white supremacists. He did mention "many sides". It shouldn't be that hard to condemn racists, yet here we are.
    His speech clearly referred to the hatred and bigotry of the white supremacists. How come the left can see white supremacists where there are none (there are here, of course) but can't see reference to white supremacists where it is clearly intended?
    Brennan on evidence of collusion: "I don't do evidence"

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    His speech clearly referred to the hatred and bigotry of the white supremacists. How come the left can see white supremacists where there are none (there are here, of course) but can't see reference to white supremacists where it is clearly intended?
    He didn't say "white supremacists" but made a point to spread the blame around. He wasn't clear at all.

8. Sponsored Links

He made a point of going the "both sides" angle.

This was a white supremacy rally. What "both sides" angle even exists here?

This looks terrible. Even for Trump, this is bad.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe View Post
    we need to study this to find out how Hillary is responsible
    First, Hillary deleted thousands of emails.

Now this.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back

and response to Trump's tweet
    Emboldened.

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EyesWideOpen View Post
    Interesting to read the tweets in that link, and identify which side of this issue, the people belonged to, who are the ones promoting and encouraging violence.

It's a statue for a memorial, representing a piece of history, the Civil War. Why not just leave it there? Is there something about the statue that I'm missing?
    The city doesn't want that statue any more.

It's a local Issue that is being turned into a kerfuffle by white nationalists engaging in identity politics.

16. Sponsored Links

Finally one admits his hate, not just his opposition. We all knew it, though. And of course his statement condemned the white nationalists.
    I've disliked the President and his policies, never hated him before. But his statements today left me stunned.
    A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio speech, 26 October 1939

18. Sponsored Links

BREAKING:

A large group of white nationalists are currently marching through the University of Virginia campus. The story is breaking and more information is forthcoming.

Updates are available on Twitter.

Video:
    https://twitter.com/RbtKing/status/896192625157582849
    Interesting to read the tweets in that link, and identify which side of this issue, the people belonged to, who are the ones promoting and encouraging violence.

It's a statue for a memorial, representing a piece of history, the Civil War. Why not just leave it there? Is there something about the statue that I'm missing?

20. Sponsored Links

And give in to White Nationalist Terrorism?

22. Sponsored Links

For years the right harped on and on and on about how Obama couldn't say "radical Islam" and such. Does Trump have a similar aversion to saying "white supremacy"?

Alferova Yulya‏ @AlferovaYulyaE - I'm sure @realDonaldTrump will be great president! We'll support you from Russia! America needs ambitious leader! - 22 Jan 2014.

24. Sponsored Links

Welcome to the thread. You have some catching up to do.

26. Sponsored Links

Again. **** these *******s. Who cares if they were "well behaved". They carried torches in the name of white-power. **** them.
    You feel that way about BLM?

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    I'm a lily-white ginger who grew up in the "wrong neighborhood" where I was the minority and never once had a problem. Your made up scenario is weak
    I wish I had a dime...

30. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Glad to see the orange moron managed to take a few minutes to condemn this act before bragging about how good a job he's doing as POTUS.

What a disgusting piece of crap he is.
    "Hypocrisy is great when directed at the right people"
    -SpadeMarlowe-

32. Sponsored Links