2017 NFL Season thread - Page 40

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Default 2017 NFL Season thread

With the Hall of Fame Game coming up Thursday, guess it is time to start this thread.

In the NFC East, I think it is going to be the Giants and Cowboys neck in neck all season with the Eagles and Redskins out of the picture from the very beginning.

Dallas SHOULD win the division over the Giants by the narrowest of margins and probably won't technically clinch until the last week of the season. Giants might go in as the wildcard.

In the AFC East, Patriots. (Duuuuuhhhhhhh). New York Jets suck so badly, they may go 0-16. Bills are out of the picture from the beginning. Dolphins MIGHT have enough to have an outside shot at the lower wildcard slot, probably not but maybe.

More later..
    Last edited by Safiel; August 2nd, 2017 at 11:36 pm. Reason: Changing view regarding Giants

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KnowThyself View Post
    Is football season over yet!? I'm getting sick and tired hearing about this crap!
    Someone earlier in the thread was just saying that what this discussion needed was someone with no interest in football making a post in a thread about football about how much they don't like football.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to be the guy!
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes itsjoanne, Samm, Brack liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    Philadelphia's defense carries the day, and they move on to the conference title game.

Looks like New England will hold serve at home as well.
    Yeah, the NE game is going about the way I thought it would. Very boring stuff.
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

7. Sponsored Links

Is football season over yet!? I'm getting sick and tired hearing about this crap!
    So then, why are you posting in the thread?

Could it be that you donít know thyself?

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Yeah, the NE game is going about the way I thought it would. Very boring stuff.
    Brady looked as much at ease as if it was a preseason game.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

11. Sponsored Links

I actually thought the Titans had more than that in them. Well, it was good to see a hated division rival go down in flames.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Brady looked as much at ease as if it was a preseason game.
    The Brady Bunch is headed for their 7th straight NFC championship, and 12th overall since he's been their QB. Simply amazing. Apparently that is more than John Elway and Peyton Manning combined.

Now could either the Jags or Steelers defeat them next week please?
    Trump 2013: Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

15. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by therightside View Post
    I actually thought the Titans had more than that in them. Well, it was good to see a hated division rival go down in flames.
    Well if any team has the experience in playoff games and knows how to play under pressure, it's the Pats. It certainly showed tonight.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

So then, why are you posting in the thread?

Could it be that you donít know thyself?
    At 31 years old, I Know myself A lot more than you probably will in your entire lifetime.
    In certain cases, ignorance can be bliss. However, your ignorance seems to have swallowed you whole.
    "Pride Commeth before the fall."
    I posted here, because most people would think that people would get sick and tired of old news that has been around in the media for how long now? But some tend to stick with what little things that they pretend to know.

19. Sponsored Links

At 31 years old, I Know myself A lot more than you probably will in your entire lifetime.
    In certain cases, ignorance can be bliss. However, your ignorance seems to have swallowed you whole.
    "Pride Commeth before the fall."
    I posted here, because most people would think that people would get sick and tired of old news that has been around in the media for how long now? But some tend to stick with what little things that they pretend to know.
    Well, my oh my, arenít you the sensitive one. Did you know that about yourself?

21. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Well, my oh my, arenít you the sensitive one. Did you know that about yourself?
    I think that you're thinking of the Democratic liberal Colleges around the U.S.A.
    I'm ok with a hand shake, but I aint to much on being all feely touchy, and emotional.
    But hey! Whatever floats Sammy's boat! Go for it! Just leave me out of it.

23. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    The Brady Bunch is headed for their 7th straight NFC championship, and 12th overall since he's been their QB. Simply amazing. Apparently that is more than John Elway and Peyton Manning combined.

Now could either the Jags or Steelers defeat them next week please?
    Love 'em or hate 'em, that's a hell of an accomplishment for New England. That sort of consistency is nothing short of amazing.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Jags are making things interesting in Pittsburgh!

27. Sponsored Links

I expected a Pitt blowout. I'm so happy to be wrong. New England and Pitt are the two teams I least want to win the superbowl so seeing one go down early would be awesome. That said I picked New England to win the superbowl in a work pool. I may hate them but I acknowledge they are a great team.

29. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Steelers have figured things out.

31. Sponsored Links

This Steelers jaguars game is gewd

33. Sponsored Links