Thread: Tell me libs

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Default Tell me libs

Are you ashamed that some Americans want to put America interest first?

Because I'm getting the impression that's the case around here?

And if so why?

What's wrong with that thinking?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    They sure as hell are. They're relying on ANY source of power they can harness. Turn off your AM radio, ferchrissakes.
    The wind power market has been drying up. I have more gear reducer suppliers knocking on my door than I can shake a stick at, they are telling me the wind market is crapping out so they are reaching for other industries. With me its mining, go figure.

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    I'll give it a shot:

The difference between what Americans are paid to service and maintain the robot and what their Chinese counterpart is paid.
    Americans are doing that too, Chinese pretty much just copy. If you install a robotic line in the US they do it once. In China they do it 4 times before it will even work, then they require USA or European support to maintain the equipment, same goes for India.

6. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by less right View Post
    That's what they're being told.

I watched this exchange on Fox & Friends this past week...

Video clip showing anti-Trump protesters.

Kilmeade: That's anti-American.
    Doocey: It was anti-Trump.
    Kilmeade: Yeah, anti-Trump is anti-American.

The transformation is almost complete. The right is turning into the cartoon version of Obama supporters they've painted for the last eight years.
    You don't criticize a meme wartime President!

You have a short memory on Fox News it was okay to give the President gruff from '96 to the end of 2000, then it wasn't okay until the start of 2009 till the start of this year.... Now if you criticize the President you are Unpatriotic, Un-American borderline treasonous, you forgot 9/11 and you want the Al QAEDA to win like that awful Max Cleland. Why wouldn't you want the NSA to do their job? Do you have something to hide? The terror threat level is orange!
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what you’ve been looking for for 50 years. I’m the only one."- Republican Messiah

8. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    You don't criticize a meme wartime President!

You have a short memory on Fox News it was okay to give the President gruff from '96 to the end of 2000, then it wasn't okay until the start of 2009 till the start of this year.... Now if you criticize the President you are Unpatriotic, Un-American borderline treasonous, you forgot 9/11 and you want the Al QAEDA to win like that awful Max Cleland. Why wouldn't you want the NSA to do their job? Do you have something to hide? The terror threat level is orange!
    How many times does "Overlord" sound original?

10. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    still sore that your party nominated the worst woman in the history of the world to be your candidate?
    If someone admits she was a ****ty candidate, will you get over it and finally admit that he is a ****ty president?

This is bordering on the South Park episode where the choices for the new school mascot were a ****** and a turd sandwich. Sure, one is ****ty, but lets not act like the other is monumentally better.

We all lost this election cycle. Some people actually have the integrity to admit it.
    Bullseye
    Always On Target!

12. Sponsored Links

13. Likes Calvin_Reagan, jezcoe liked this post
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    China has larger and faster growing renewable energy market then America.
    Yep. Trumpy wants to bring back the horse and buggy aka the coal industry, while China is moving toward clean and safe renewables.

15. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Automation can be done here instead overseas and their products shipped to the states.

And if you read this thread I already said training with limited goverment help. That was my compromise with libs.

You have a problem with that?
    Trump does.

He proposes to cut programs like that while pretending he'll bring back all those limited skills jobs.
    • The unexamined life is not worth living.
    • Wisdom is knowing how little we know.
    • The arguments stay the same...only the sides making those arguments change.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Americans are doing that too, Chinese pretty much just copy. If you install a robotic line in the US they do it once. In China they do it 4 times before it will even work, then they require USA or European support to maintain the equipment, same goes for India.
    That situation won't last forever. They will eventually gain the skilled workers to surpass our technological level. They certainly have the political will.
    Kakistocracy n. (kak·is·toc·ra·cy / kækɪsˈtɑkɹəsi) Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

19. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

it must suck to wake up each morning and know that you've gotta steer the subject away from the guy you voted for 6 months ago (either because of his crazy tweets, his family or his campaign lies).

21. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    it must suck to wake up each morning and know that you've gotta steer the subject away from the guy you voted for 6 months ago (either because of his crazy tweets, his family or his campaign lies).
    Don't forget to mention the high crimes of getting 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else only got one.......amirite?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

23. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Don't forget to mention the high crimes of getting 2 scoops of ice cream when everyone else only got one.......amirite?
    you're rarely right. you have to defend a lying, cheating con man with each post.

25. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    you're rarely right. you have to defend a lying, cheating con man with each post.
    Then here's some "truth" for you. You're "caughtinthemiddle" of the the miss piggy twightlight zone and being manipulated by the fake news MSM but are not intelligent enough to realize it. The good news is.....you've got me to set you straight.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

27. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Are you ashamed that some Americans want to put America interest first?

Because I'm getting the impression that's the case around here?

And if so why?

What's wrong with that thinking?
    American interests have always been first. NOW, it seems it is all about putting Trump's interests first. Propping up his family and business interests now seems to be "FIRST". The sad thing is he can say "America First" in one breath and do something incredibly damaging for the country in the next. His low information followers will just praise him anyway...after all he did say "America First".

29. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    Then here's some "truth" for you. You're "caughtinthemiddle" of the the miss piggy twightlight zone and being manipulated by the fake news MSM but are not intelligent enough to realize it. The good news is.....you've got me to set you straight.
    and you're still rarely right because you have to defend a lying, cheating con man.

we warned you.

31. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

So let me get this straight....when Obama made the statement that America had some room to improve, he was castigated for not screaming about American exceptionalism......now Trump implies with his campaign motto that America isn't great and needs to be returned to that state, and hes a HERO for it?
    Wow, does this mean there are some knucklehead liberals who finally get just why Trump won? I doubt it!

You sure its the progressive liberal SOB's who have the problem with America?
    YES!!

33. Sponsored Links