; Kushner fails at ME diplomacy - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Kushner fails at ME diplomacy

no sure what no discussion means as my previous thread was deleted.

I was here to discuss the presidents hand picked advisor FAILING at ME diplomacy yesterday.

He Failed as the Palestinians basically laughed at him as he repeated the Israelis demands.

Better stay at what you are good at Jared.

It sure aint Middle East Diplomacy.

who knew that ME diplomacy could be so complicated.

Allan

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Other presidents have failed in part. Trump's failure appears to be total, and completely self-inflicted. Other presidents have at least brought both sides to the table. Carter did not fail at diplomacy in this area. Trump sent his unqualified son-in-law to Abbas with a list of Israeli demands. Not only did he fail, but he insulted the Palestinians in the process.

This of course is after he bragged about being the world's greatest negotiator and declared that Kushner is the only person on Earth who might be able to pull off a peace deal.
    Except he hasn't failed. Show me one shred of proof that Trump's ME initiative is over and that he is walking away after a single meeting?
    Hillary 2020!

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    I'd say most leaders in the world have already talked to each other (in groups of course) about how to deal with Trump and the boys. Since he's pretty much a one-trick pony it's not real hard for them to devise ways to counteract them. Trump can't sue them or bully them threaten to fire them. So he's pretty much out of most options when dealing with things internationally. He's certainly not going to sit down and reason with them to try to figure out solutions. That's not in his repertoire.
    I'd say that you have no earthly idea what you're talking about and that you are simply spewing venomous hate-filled rhetoric.
    Hillary 2020!

6. Sponsored Links

Other presidents have failed in part. Trump's failure appears to be total, and completely self-inflicted. Other presidents have at least brought both sides to the table. Carter did not fail at diplomacy in this area. Trump sent his unqualified son-in-law to Abbas with a list of Israeli demands. Not only did he fail, but he insulted the Palestinians in the process.

This of course is after he bragged about being the world's greatest negotiator and declared that Kushner is the only person on Earth who might be able to pull off a peace deal.
    How did all the other Presidents Half FAIL?
    I don't see Peace Between Palestinians and Israel. Obama couldn't even do that because he Pissed off Israel.

Seems you have your Blinders on.
    Palestine keeps attacking Israel first and then Israel defends itself and Israel got the Blame in the Obama Admin.

But how did the Arab Spring go for Obama?
    How did the Russian Reset go for Obama?

Maybe Kushner's goal was to strengthen our relationship back again with Israel and if that was the case then he did his job.
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

8. Sponsored Links

9. Likes Camp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    How did all the other Presidents Half FAIL?
    I don't see Peace Between Palestinians and Israel. Obama couldn't even do that because he Pissed off Israel.

Seems you have your Blinders on.
    Palestine keeps attacking Israel first and then Israel defends itself and Israel got the Blame in the Obama Admin.

But how did the Arab Spring go for Obama?
    How did the Russian Reset go for Obama?

Maybe Kushner's goal was to strengthen our relationship back again with Israel and if that was the case then he did his job.
    Other presidents got both sides to the table. Trump is actively thumbing the eye of one of the two parties.

11. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    But that implies Kushner has failed. Thus far I've seen no evidence that the Trump administration's ME diplomacy efforts have failed. That is simply wishful thinking on the part of the Trump-haters.
    Far more evidence that Trump is getting more results.

Rex Tillerson is going to do the best anyone can possible do to get these differences aired and in control...Never will they be "solved."
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    Far more evidence that Trump is getting more results.

Rex Tillerson is going to do the best anyone can possible do to get these differences aired and in control...Never will they be "solved."
    Did Kushner make that easier for him or harder for him?

15. Sponsored Links

Other presidents got both sides to the table. Trump is actively thumbing the eye of one of the two parties.
    That is how you determine Success bring 2 sides together to a table.
    And then Giving benefits to only 1 side? much Like Iran deal. Or even Israel and Syria?

Again you do not know what Kushner was specifically asked to do.
    My guess is to strengthen our Support with Israel and if that was it then he didn't fail.

17. Sponsored Links

Wow, there's so much contradiction and wrong packed into so few words. This is going to take some maneuvering.

If the ultimate goal is peace in the Middle East, then the first actionable step is to bring both sides to the table. Most Presidents, anyone who prioritized this, was able to get both sides to the table. This is a partial success. The chance of peace between Israel and Palestine and the wider Arab world is zero if both sides do not come to the table.

And then Giving benefits to only 1 side?
    No President has given benefits to only one side, until Kushner went to Abbas with a list of Israeli demands.

much Like Iran deal.
    Outright falsehood. Thawing relations with Iran and decommissioning parts of their nuclear program, something that all nations involved were working towards (and several nations were involved) is not one sided.

Or even Israel and Syria?
    You're going to have to be more specific. Declaring Israel fully withdraw from the Golan Heights?

"If you can't produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can. OK. All my life I've been hearing that's the toughest deal in the world to make. And I've seen it, but I have a feeling that Jared is going to do a great job."

-Donald John Trump

Nothing ambiguous about this. Produce peace in the middle east. He's literally the best person in the world to make this happen.

My guess is to strengthen our Support with Israel and if that was it then he didn't fail.
    Why would you guess that? That's not what peace in the Middle East means.

19. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

He's trying to hit his "trump-bashing" quota for the day. Bosses upped the quota from 100 to 200 to avoid layoffs.
    Not a hard target to hit considering how many worthless "I hate Trump" threads are started here on a daily basis.

You know, the hard hitting ones about ice cream or golf carts.
    Liberals believe that a woman found raped and murdered is morally superior to one with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes GOP_FAN liked this post

Wow, there's so much contradiction and wrong packed into so few words. This is going to take some maneuvering.

If the ultimate goal is peace in the Middle East, then the first actionable step is to bring both sides to the table. Most Presidents, anyone who prioritized this, was able to get both sides to the table. This is a partial success. The chance of peace between Israel and Palestine and the wider Arab world is zero if both sides do not come to the table.

No President has given benefits to only one side, until Kushner went to Abbas with a list of Israeli demands.

Outright falsehood. Thawing relations with Iran and decommissioning parts of their nuclear program, something that all nations involved were working towards (and several nations were involved) is not one sided.

You're going to have to be more specific. Declaring Israel fully withdraw from the Golan Heights?

"If you can't produce peace in the Middle East, nobody can. OK. All my life I've been hearing that's the toughest deal in the world to make. And I've seen it, but I have a feeling that Jared is going to do a great job."

-Donald John Trump

Nothing ambiguous about this. Produce peace in the middle east. He's literally the best person in the world to make this happen.

Why would you guess that? That's not what peace in the Middle East means.
    Dude,

Seriously?
    How did Obama's Peace in the ME WORK?
    Backing the Muslim Brother hood in Egypt? Guess you forgot that?
    Trying to interfere in Israel elections? Forgot that as well didn't you?
    Iran deal was very ONE Sided and you know that. Stop playing.
    How did that Peace work in Benghazi? OH wait didn't work did it?

We won't have Peace in the ME because the ME doesn't want it.
    To many different factions wanting different things.

But again you think the only success is Bring 2 Sides to a Table and having nothing resolve from it?
    That is what you are saying as Partial Success is.

24. Sponsored Links

Dude,

Seriously?
    How did Obama's Peace in the ME WORK?
    Backing the Muslim Brother hood in Egypt? Guess you forgot that?
    Trying to interfere in Israel elections? Forgot that as well didn't you?
    Iran deal was very ONE Sided and you know that. Stop playing.
    How did that Peace work in Benghazi? OH wait didn't work did it?

We won't have Peace in the ME because the ME doesn't want it.
    To many different factions wanting different things.

But again you think the only success is Bring 2 Sides to a Table and having nothing resolve from it?
    That is what you are saying as Partial Success is.
    You're really hung up on this, aren't you? Did the world start in 2009 for you? Do you know what the Camp David Accords were? This is what a partial success looks like.

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post
    Not a hard target to hit considering how many worthless "I hate Trump" threads are started here on a daily basis.

Yes, President Poupon agrees.

28. Sponsored Links

And then Giving benefits to only 1 side? much Like Iran deal. Or even Israel and Syria?

You're "guessing" at what Kushner was supposed to do and then declaring him victorious?
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

30. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    You're "guessing" at what Kushner was supposed to do and then declaring him victorious?
    Muslim brotherhood! OBAMA ISSISS!!!!!

32. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by markdido View Post

You people are such whiners. trump deserves daily bashing. Get used to it. If you don't want to discuss the topic of a thread, stay out of it. Easy peasy.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

34. Sponsored Links

35. Likes Apocalypto liked this post