Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Kushner fails at ME diplomacy

no sure what no discussion means as my previous thread was deleted.

I was here to discuss the presidents hand picked advisor FAILING at ME diplomacy yesterday.

He Failed as the Palestinians basically laughed at him as he repeated the Israelis demands.

Better stay at what you are good at Jared.

It sure aint Middle East Diplomacy.

who knew that ME diplomacy could be so complicated.

Allan

2. Sponsored Links

It is ridiculous that an empty suit like Jared is running this show.

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    so what are you going to present to the forum, that trump has been successful in bringing Mid East peace.
    Trump has been in office 1 year. He has 3 more years; possibly 7. When he leaves office we can judge his effectiveness.

making Jerusalem the capital of Israel?
    Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Trump had nothing to do with that. All he did was recognize that reality.

that major damage to the peace process.
    You are reciting Trump-hating LW talking points.

in other words that Fact is totally against the peace process.
    Another Trump-hating LW talking point.

just another fact you are ignoring.

Allan
    You haven't stated a single fact; but you sure can recite them LW talking points.
    Hillary 2020!

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
    Trump has been in office 1 year. He has 3 more years; possibly 7. When he leaves office we can judge his effectiveness.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Trump had nothing to do with that. All he did was recognize that reality.

You are reciting Trump-hating LW talking points.

Another Trump-hating LW talking point.

You haven't stated a single fact; but you sure can recite them LW talking points.
    I’ll never understand why you think labeling something as a “talking point” offers anything of substance to any discussion.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    I’ll never understand why you think labeling something as a “talking point” offers anything of substance to any discussion.
    Because that is all it is. I listed the talking point headlines from the various news services in which they parroted the same theme.
    There has been no peace process. There is no path to peace or a two state solution. There hasn't been in 1948 or 1968 or 1998 and there was none from the last 13 Presidents.
    At some point, regurgating the same false premise becomes a stale talking point.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by fava View Post
    CNN: “For Palestinians, Trump’s Jerusalem move is the end of the peace process.”

Al Jazeera: “Israel-Palestine peace process rendered irrelevant.”

CBS News: “What does Trump’s Jerusalem move mean for the peace process?”

The Guardian: “Can the Middle East peace process survive Trump’s Jerusalem decision?”

BBC: “US recognition of Jerusalem ‘kiss of death’ for peace process.”

Time: “Palestinians Say Trump’s Jerusalem Move Ends US-Led Peace Process.”

The peace process. The biggest joke of the Century.
    Yep. There can never be peace as long as the Palestinians define it as "all Jews dead". Maybe there will be actual peace only when the last surviving Palestinian blows himself up.

12. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Because that is all it is. I listed the talking point headlines from the various news services in which they parroted the same theme.
    There has been no peace process. There is no path to peace or a two state solution. There hasn't been in 1948 or 1968 or 1998 and there was none from the last 13 Presidents.
    At some point, regurgating the same false premise becomes a stale talking point.
    It’s a non-response, intended to shut down conversation, not advance it.

Although no one in power wants to admit it, I agree the peace process is dead. I disagree that there was no path. The process was sabotaged by extremists on both sides.

14. Sponsored Links

It’s a non-response, intended to shut down conversation, not advance it.

Although no one in power wants to admit it, I agree the peace process is dead. I disagree that there was no path. The process was sabotaged by extremists on both sides.
    Turkey's strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, may have exhibited all possible features of political Islam since he came to power fifteen years ago, but at least he has been bold and honest about his understanding of Islamism: There is no moderate Islam, he recently said again.

This comment does not mark any U-turn, or a radical deviation from his earlier freshman-self back in the 2000s. The problem is that his Western "allies" have stubbornly preferred to turn a blind eye to his poster-child Islamism. Worse, they still do.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...moderate-islam

It's not a few extremists. It is the fact that there is a deep hatred by Islam for the non believer.

16. Sponsored Links

It worked so much better when the empty pants suit was in charge. She fixed Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon and Egypt. Only close to a million dead.
    Diplomacy in action.
    Best post of the thread!

18. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Turkey's strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, may have exhibited all possible features of political Islam since he came to power fifteen years ago, but at least he has been bold and honest about his understanding of Islamism: There is no moderate Islam, he recently said again.

This comment does not mark any U-turn, or a radical deviation from his earlier freshman-self back in the 2000s. The problem is that his Western "allies" have stubbornly preferred to turn a blind eye to his poster-child Islamism. Worse, they still do.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...moderate-islam

It's not a few extremists. It is the fact that there is a deep hatred by Islam for the non believer.
    Who said a few extremists? There's more than enough extremists to go around. One could hardly say that Israeli extremists haven't made their presence felt.

20. Sponsored Links

It worked so much better when the empty pants suit was in charge. She fixed Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon and Egypt. Only close to a million dead.
    Diplomacy in action.

A 36 year old dilettante who bought his way into Harvard, and who knows absolutely nothing about the delicate balance of the Middle East. Remember, he didn't study diplomacy or international relations. His qualification (in Trump's estimation) is that the Kushners were family friends with Netanyahu when Jared was a boy. 100% unqualified. EMPTY SUIT.
    Last edited by Munimula; December 7th, 2017 at 10:55 pm.

22. Sponsored Links

Ironically, it is comical to watch MSM newspapers, LW news outlets, LW talking heads and LIB forum members reciting exactly the same LW talking points word for word. For fun, sometimes I like to issue a grade for accuracy.

I can recite many of them myself from memory. Its laughable how predictable they are. Hell, I'm just going to go for it with a big ole belly laugh.
    Hillary 2020!

24. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Trump bashing. No.
    Trump who doesnt understand the complexities of ME diplomacy. Yes.

you want a link?

http://www.newsweek.com/kushner-trum...t-peace-628859

com'n Peek, even you had to laugh at Trump proclamation.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...policy-realism

"He manfully called for the destruction of terrorists, but he talked of them as if they were foreign invaders to be driven out of the swamp, not products of it. Like the man who only has a hammer and therefore thinks every problem is a nail, Trump believes that the Middle East’s problems can be solved with terrific “deals.”

comn Peek "deals" in the Middle East.

The only President who had any success was Jimmy Carter with his camp david accords.

every other President has failed.

Trump just another one.

Allan
    "Manfully"? No bias there... .
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

26. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Talking points add nothing of value to any discussion. We might as well be engaging parrots.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

28. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Trump bashing. No.
    Trump who doesnt understand the complexities of ME diplomacy. Yes.

you want a link?

http://www.newsweek.com/kushner-trum...t-peace-628859

com'n Peek, even you had to laugh at Trump proclamation.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...policy-realism

"He manfully called for the destruction of terrorists, but he talked of them as if they were foreign invaders to be driven out of the swamp, not products of it. Like the man who only has a hammer and therefore thinks every problem is a nail, Trump believes that the Middle East’s problems can be solved with terrific “deals.”

comn Peek "deals" in the Middle East.

The only President who had any success was Jimmy Carter with his camp david accords.

every other President has failed.

Trump just another one.

Allan
    The "Camp David Accords" ? Really? What success was that exactly?
    THE DEFICIT

30. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munimula View Post
    A 36 year old dilettante who bought his way into Harvard, and who knows absolutely nothing about the delicate balance of the Middle East. Remember, he didn't study diplomacy or international relations. His qualification (in Trump's estimation) is that the Kushners were family friends with Netanyahu when Jared was a boy. 100% unqualified. EMPTY SUIT.
    And you voted for an empty pantsuit who made an absolute wreck of US foreign policy, North Africa, and the Middle East who had absolutely no qualifications to be either Secretary of State or POTUS.
    THE DEFICIT

32. Sponsored Links