Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Paranoia or Fake News

I voted for President Trump. Although I like many of his ideas, I do not like much of his behavior.

Is he under investigation? If he is not, then President Trump just added some fake news to the universe.

If he is under investigation, then his lawyer is a liar.

The social media nonsense has to stop. He is not helping himself.

Can’t tell if these tweets are to troll opponents or bump ratings for next week’s episode.

If he is in the beginning phase of some oncoming dementia then Mr. Pence had better start warming up in the bullpen.
    Last edited by mike_c_56; June 19th, 2017 at 4:12 am. Reason: typing

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Which of his lawyers is lying? Sekulow has stated in no uncertain terms that he cannot know for sure whether or not Mueller is looking into the accusations of obstruction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.7ad5eeb527b3

It would be hard to justify the expense of handing the investigation over to Mueller if he's not looking into the charges of obstruction.

I didn't vote for Trump, don't like him, and wish to High Heaven he'd find some restraint somewhere and quit tweeting period.

He simply seems incapable of understanding that he and twitter are his own worst enemies.

Personally I think he is being investigated and if he's not this is an unbelievable waste of time, money, and hot air.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

4. Sponsored Links

5. Likes SpadeMarlowe, pennysworth liked this post
    My Mood
    Assiduous
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mike_c_56 View Post
    I voted for President Trump. Although I like many of his ideas, I do not like much of his behavior.

Is he under investigation? If he is not, then President Trump just added some fake news to the universe.

Can’t tell if these tweets are to troll opponents or bump ratings for next week’s episode.

If he is in the beginning phase of some oncoming dementia then Mr. Pence had better start warming up in the bullpen.
    What will be the ultimate irony is if his tweets lead to his demise. He has basically made the president of USA a laughing stock.
    obscurum per obscurius
    ignotum per ignotius

7. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

he's just an immature idiot.

9. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

When it's proven there was no collusion, he'll be investigated for some other "Trumped" up, ridiculous charge in an attempt to thwart his aggressive agenda. It also keeps the people divided and the political establishment in a position of control. If there are two things that need to stop, it's all the incessant whining and false accusations of the left plus Trump's petty, child like continuous tweeting.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

11. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    When it's proven there was no collusion, he'll be investigated for some other "Trumped" up, ridiculous charge in an attempt to thwart his aggressive agenda. It also keeps the people divided and the political establishment in a position of control. If there are two things that need to stop, it's all the incessant whining and false accusations of the left plus Trump's petty, child like continuous tweeting.
    The incessant whining on the right needs to stop. Investigations will continue when needed and this investigation needed.

13. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    The incessant whining on the right needs to stop. Investigations will continue when needed and this investigation needed.
    Yeah.....since all 17 intelligence agencies have stated there's no evidence of collusion.

15. Sponsored Links

16. Likes call me ishmael liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Yeah.....since all 17 intelligence agencies have stated there's no evidence of collusion.
    This whining has got to stop. Let law enforcement handle it. Is that too much to ask?

18. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ideology
    Tea Party Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

He has been grossly misrepresented and 99 % of Media is spreading lies about him.
    If he doesn't tweet he has no contact with his supporters.
    They are not fairly told of his good deeds.
    Is that what you want? Trump being isolated while smeared and lied about?
    He is not your run-of-the-mill polished smooth-talking Politician....
    is that your gripe?
    I see no one shutting up Pelosi and Maxine.
    No one is investigating all those corrupt ones with D behind their name.
    But.....Trump??? We hired a Special Prosecutor [one that PROSECUTES for living],
    and he is supposed not to prosecute but to SEARCH for a crime to have to prosecute,
    something prosecutor is hired to prosecute.
    Talk about burning a which on a stick !!!
    And you.......you're bothered that he is talking and not peaking from under the couch with his mouth shut?

Did I get that correctly?
    I believe those tweets are his way of staying in touch
    while he is being sabotaged by the Left back front and center, Liberal snakes and his own party.
    What's a man to do.
    This is about the only time in history where elites and establishment and political opponents who are willing to shoot the opposition out of the ball park,
    when Americans who didn't vote for him basically want to burn him like a whitch,
    when people have lost respect and good sportsmanship in Politics after a legit election,
    and you're blaming his tweets.???
    Unbelievably sad.
    Support OUR FLAG, our Military, Police, Fire fighters and St. Jude Children's Hospital.
    America, shinning light on the hill and the World below.

20. Sponsored Links

21. Likes call me ishmael, Camp, pennysworth liked this post
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by westaussie View Post
    What will be the ultimate irony is if his tweets lead to his demise. He has basically made the president of USA a laughing stock.
    https://youtu.be/l7iPnao3zqU

But when a US embassy was painted with this laser show of Obama, it showed great respect.

23. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ideology
    Tea Party Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

This whining has got to stop. Let law enforcement handle it. Is that too much to ask?

Sure.
    We hired a prosecutor to find a crime he was supposed to have and prosecute.
    Do you know how that never happened before?
    Support OUR FLAG, our Military, Police, Fire fighters and St. Jude Children's Hospital.
    America, shinning light on the hill and the World below.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    https://youtu.be/l7iPnao3zqU

But when a US embassy was painted with this laser show of Obama, it showed great respect.
    Notice where the disrespect comes from. Obama was disrespected by thugs. Trump is disrespected by our allies.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeMarlowe View Post
    Sure.
    We hired a prosecutor to find a crime he was supposed to have and prosecute.
    Do you know how that never happened before?
    What? The only thing unusual about the hiring of the special prosecutor was how quickly this president made it necessary.

29. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Nope.....so remember this exchange. When no evidence is found, there will be some new charge. Each and everyday I'll use this to identify the incessant whining by the left. Deal?

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Nope.....so remember this exchange. When no evidence is found, there will be some new charge. Each and everyday I'll use this to identify the incessant whining by the left. Deal?
    Maybe. I'm interested to see if the special prosecutor turns up crimes committed by his "satellites" I think is the word Trump used. Even he thought the investigation was legitimate, at least in private, and at least as long as it didn't touch Flynn.

I don't expect anyone to stop whining, especially Trump and especially his followers. Just a dream I suppose.

33. Sponsored Links