Hello, I am a new member to the site and the Forums. I am so pleased to be here. I am so very grateful to Sean Hannity for all he represents. Foremost his honesty. and constant persistence to stand up for what is right. I tune in to his show each night to weed through the BS of the day and get the true facts! I am so pleased to see so many people that are not members of the insanity that has been trying to take over this great country. I am a Canadian and a permanent resident of the USA. If I could have voted here, it definitely would have been for Donald J. Trump. That was a no brainer! In my humble opinion I might add, it was no contest. Heaven only knows where we would be right now if his opponent had of succeeded. That is a scenario that nightmares are all about. Good grief!!! It is so sad and almost criminal, to see so many citizens taking such a bitter stand against protecting, and supporting this incredible land. Why, is all I can say. Looking forward to reading the forum and being surrounded by like minded individuals. Thank you.