Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    UK, Norwich.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    35,721
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Bob Beckel out at FNC

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fo...rticle/2623607

    For making an "insensitive" remark to a black employee.

    Seriously, what the **** is going on over there? They going to have anyone in the opinion division left by the end of the year?

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Last Best Place
    Posts
    97,813
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fo...rticle/2623607

    For making an "insensitive" remark to a black employee.

    Seriously, what the **** is going on over there? They going to have anyone in the opinion division left by the end of the year?
    What did he do? Call Juan Williams an Uncle Tom?

    "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Last Best Place
    Posts
    97,813
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaard View Post
    He probably refused to refer to him as the N word as was customary at fox so they fired him.....


    That was pathetic, even for you.

    "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Group W bench
    Age
    58
    Posts
    34,264
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohknow35 View Post
    A racist northeast dimocrat. Who would have ever thunk it??
    I don't think he is a racist. Acerbic and angry as hell (like all the time), yes.
    One cannot impose liberty, for to be free is humanity's greatest yearning.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Last Best Place
    Posts
    97,813
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amen man View Post
    Fox News conservatives are being sued by former black employees..Beckel fits right in at the racist conservative flagship...
    Quote Originally Posted by amen man View Post
    if she's a racist she'll fit right in at Fox News...
    It is so easy to make accusations of racism when you have no evidence to support the claim, isn't it. Some might even call that racism, but personally, I call it typical liberalism.

    "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    US of A - God's Country
    Posts
    15,744
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fo...rticle/2623607

    For making an "insensitive" remark to a black employee.

    Seriously, what the **** is going on over there? They going to have anyone in the opinion division left by the end of the year?
    I can't for the life of me understand why he lasted as long as he did. I'm hoping Juan Williams once again takes the slot.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Last Best Place
    Posts
    97,813
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    This is great. Beckel won't make my side look stupid anymore... And maybe Fox News will hold their talent to a decent standard... Maybe they won't even be able to point their guns at black people anymore.
    LOL That's stupid on the face of it.

    Your side doesn't need Bob, they have you and thousands like you. (As evidenced by the in-bolded portion of that post.)

    "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Birdland!!
    Posts
    20,336
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waynevan View Post
    I don't think he is a racist. Acerbic and angry as hell (like all the time), yes.
    I don't either. Never cared for him, but maybe an admission, an apology and a suspension would better suit him for now.
    Come Visit Beautiful, Scenic Jonestown

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    It is so easy to make accusations of racism when you have no evidence to support the claim, isn't it. Some might even call that racism, but personally, I call it typical liberalism.
    Isn't the existence of this thread the evidence you think doesn't exist?

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Last Best Place
    Posts
    97,813
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Isn't the existence of this thread the evidence you think doesn't exist?
    No.

    "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in Amerexico
    Posts
    121,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohknow35 View Post
    I don't either. Never cared for him, but maybe an admission, an apology and a suspension would better suit him for now.
    He's already been given several chances. He'd been suspended a couple times for his inability to keep his mouth out of the gutter on air. Also had an addiction problem that led to a suspension I believe. Oh and once used the term "chinamen" on air. Flipped the bird on air at Watters too.
    Last edited by zantax; May 19th, 2017 at 7:03 pm.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    The Republic
    Posts
    159,022
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    NYC values

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kissing Hank's ass
    Posts
    71,974
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    I can't stand Bob.
    The 5 is so much better with out him
    I actually couldn't take watching it at the 9:00 hour because He and Watters would end up just yelling at each other for all the segments.

    And Yes Watters is also to blame for t he fights they go into.
    On the rare occasions that I watched the show, I found them rather entertaining.

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Birdland!!
    Posts
    20,336
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zantax View Post
    He's already been given several chances. He'd been suspended a couple times for his inability to keep his mouth out of the gutter on air. Also had an addiction problem that led to a suspension I believe. Oh and once used the term "chinamen" on air. Flipped the bird on air at Watters too.
    Yeah, he's definitely an ass. I'm just not one of those jump on the "fire them" bandwagon people. I understand why they did it though.
    Come Visit Beautiful, Scenic Jonestown

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in Amerexico
    Posts
    121,370
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohknow35 View Post
    Yeah, he's definitely an ass. I'm just not one of those jump on the "fire them" bandwagon people. I understand why they did it though.
    Well I certainly wasn't demanding they fire him or anything. But at some point, they have to protect the brand.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, NC
    Age
    60
    Posts
    36,884
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Bet he gets hired by CNN or MSLSD ...
    <a href=http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608031553965526461&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0 target=_blank>http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608...d=1.9&rs=0&p=0</a>

  32. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •