Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default I bet we (Iraq/US) take Mosul by the end of the month.. .

    Trump let our military do it's job, and worked with the Iraq govt . Hera's a video on the subject. It has some violence and pictures of dead people, so be warned..



    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Yeah with Obama not letting commanders on the ground make decisions it's weird how the Iraqis with our support were able to take Tikrit, Beiji, Shirqat, Qayyarah, Ramadi, Fallujah, Sinjar, Hit, Rutbah, east Mosul and thousands of kilometers of territory so that ISIL is about to be a besieged pocket in Hawija, Tal Afar and falling back to Qa'im along the Euphrates. And that's it.

    Obama was so tough.. That's why we got ISIS in the first place, right?


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAndClear View Post
    Yeah you are back to trolling. This would have been a fun discussion actually. At what point did it stop being Obama's success and became Trump's secret plan to defeat isis.

    When Trump hired Mattis..


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Proud New Yo'ker!
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Posts
    14,399
    Rep Power
    12
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    When Trump hired Mattis..
    lol you know that's not true but that's fine.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    1,507
    Rep Power
    8
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Obama was so tough.. That's why we got ISIS in the first place, right?
    I get it. You don't actually know anything about what's going on in Iraq and Syria. I understand. I'd try and explain it but you wouldn't know what I was talking about. I'm glad that's clear now.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. Likes party-free liked this post
  12. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I get it. You don't actually know anything about what's going on in Iraq and Syria. I understand. I'd try and explain it but you wouldn't know what I was talking about. I'm glad that's clear now.
    I get it. You don't actually know anything about what's going on in Iraq and Syria. I understand. I'd try and explain it but you wouldn't know what I was talking about. I'm glad that's clear now.


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    1,507
    Rep Power
    8
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    I get it. You don't actually know anything about what's going on in Iraq and Syria. I understand. I'd try and explain it but you wouldn't know what I was talking about. I'm glad that's clear now.
    Okay, so what has changed in the counter ISIL campaign in Iraq since Trump became president? Coalition airstrikes continue, training of Iraqis continues, US troops playing support roles continues, US fire bases around Mosul continue. The plan to take Mosul which started around Makhmour in early 2016 and securing the routes between Baghdad and Mosul, surrounding Mosul with the tens of thousands of Iraqi forces trained and equipped by the US, assaulting and taking all of east Mosul all happened while Obama was president. Then Trump became president and it looks like we'll be wrapping up west Mosul in the next month or so which was the next step. So what exactly did Trump change?

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Okay, so what has changed in the counter ISIL campaign in Iraq since Trump became president? Coalition airstrikes continue, training of Iraqis continues, US troops playing support roles continues, US fire bases around Mosul continue. The plan to take Mosul which started around Makhmour in early 2016 and securing the routes between Baghdad and Mosul, surrounding Mosul with the tens of thousands of Iraqi forces trained and equipped by the US, assaulting and taking all of east Mosul all happened while Obama was president. Then Trump became president and it looks like we'll be wrapping up west Mosul in the next month or so which was the next step. So what exactly did Trump change?

    He lets the commanders on the ground decide what to do.. It's just that simple.


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    1,507
    Rep Power
    8
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    He lets the commanders on the ground decide what to do.. It's just that simple.
    So nothing changed?

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    not here
    My Mood
    Mischievous
    Ideology
    Don't like politics
    Posts
    83,222
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    So nothing changed?
    Nope... it was a continuation of obamas policy which os why is has been the only thing that hasnt gone to crap.....
    this post is coming from inside your house.....

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    I hope you guys bought stock yesterday..lol!


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  23. Sponsored Links


  24. #41
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,950
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    13
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    We floundered under Obama. ISIS was formed under that moron...
    Not it wasn't. It began forming as far back as the early 2000s, and was going by "Islamic State of Iraq" as far back as 2006. How do you not know this? Do you EVER do anything besides listen to Rush, Sean, Fox, and Breitbart then come here to regurgitate what you were told?

  25. Sponsored Links


  26. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    31,638
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by party-free View Post
    Not it wasn't. It began forming as far back as the early 2000s, and was going by "Islamic State of Iraq" as far back as 2006. How do you not know this? Do you EVER do anything besides listen to Rush, Sean, Fox, and Breitbart then come here to regurgitate what you were told?

    Yes.. ISIS was such a big threat during Bush...lmao!


    We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

    President Donald J. Trump as President





  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    1,507
    Rep Power
    8
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    He lets the commanders on the ground decide what to do.. It's just that simple.
    What part of the anti ISIL campaign under Obama was prevented from happening because Obama wasn't listening to the commanders on the ground and how was it preventing the defeat of ISIL? Do keep in mind that ISIL was falling back on every single front when Obama left office in January.

    What part of the anti ISIL campaign has Trump changed by listening to the commanders on the ground that is in any way affecting the anti ISIL campaign? And how is it demonstrably different from the Obama anti ISIL campaign?

    I'll give you a hint, there's no difference whatsoever.

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #44
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,950
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    13
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Yes.. ISIS was such a big threat during Bush...lmao!
    You said ISIS was founded under Obama. It wasn't. You were wrong. Have some integrity and admit it.

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Independent
    Posts
    13,584
    Rep Power
    8
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratic3947 View Post
    Trump let our military do it's job, and worked with the Iraq govt . Hera's a video on the subject. It has some violence and pictures of dead people, so be warned..
    Wait......so CNN isn't fake news anymore?

    It's only fake news when it's saying things you don't like. Got it.
    THIS IS UNDER THREAT

  33. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •