Thread: New Member

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Default New Member

Hi: new member, hope to be able to talk about topics that are important to Americans.
    I appreciate what Sean is doing, defending Americans with telling the truth and
    going against the left. We need to continue to speak out and stay strong against
    the left.

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

I am glad Sean is staying strong against the left. I wish Bill O'Reilly would come back to Fox, I learned a lot from him and I think it is sad that he was pushed out. Maybe Fox would consider bringing
    him back as he was the top rated show, the liberals won by ranting and protesting against him just
    because he was a supporter of Trump.

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    Hi: new member, hope to be able to talk about topics that are important to Americans.
    going against the left. We need to continue to speak out and stay strong against
    the left.
    Hi there, pal. ( Love that user ) I am so glad you joined us here and hope you have a good time. I wish Hannity and all the conservative anchors from Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network would form their own network and have the guests they want to have instead of the ones the executives make them have on. Let the liberals have Fox as they have now let Mr. Shine go and put a liberal woman as CEO. Another MSNBC format, no doubt. Conservatives need a voice which means we need our own network. Bill had 4 million viewers. His podcast is awesome and is on YouTube every night. I like that venue for him.

Again, welcome, pal.

~Zen

6. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Thank you. Yes, that would be a good idea, they need to stand strong against the left.
    We need to speak out more and more because they are not backing down. Wish Bill was still
    in the picture, and we could see him and continue to learn from him. He is a brilliant man and a good
    teacher. Same as Sean, we learn alot from them. thank you again.

8. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

I am glad Sean is staying strong against the left. I wish Bill O'Reilly would come back to Fox, I learned a lot from him and I think it is sad that he was pushed out. Maybe Fox would consider bringing
    him back as he was the top rated show, the liberals won by ranting and protesting against him just
    because he was a supporter of Trump.
    Bill got canned for sexually harassment, his sponsors dropped him like a bad habit. I doubt FOX will bring him back. And he claimed to not be a Donald supporter. Perhaps you're mistaking him with Mr. Hannity?

10. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Neoconservative
    Post Like Stats

the left.

isI am glad Sean staying strong against the left. I wish Bill O'Reilly would come back to Fox, I learned a lot from him and I think it is sad that he was pushed out. Maybe Fox would consider bringing him back as he was the top rated show, the liberals won by ranting and protesting against him just because he was a supporter of Trump.

Thank you. Yes, that would be a good idea, they need to stand strong against the left.

We need to speak out more and more because they are not backing down. Wish Bill was still
    in the picture, and we could see him and continue to learn from him. He is a brilliant man and a good
    teacher. Same as Sean, we learn alot from them. thank you again.
    Welcome aboard Pal.... I'm getting the sense "standing up against the left" is a pretty high priority for you. Have you ever done any boxing? If you have, then you'll understand when I say that standing up to a stiff left becomes a lot easier when you don't let yourself get put on the ropes.

12. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Welcome to the forums!
    "Ignis aurum probat"

14. Sponsored Links