Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Member

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default New Member

    Hi: new member, hope to be able to talk about topics that are important to Americans.
    I appreciate what Sean is doing, defending Americans with telling the truth and
    going against the left. We need to continue to speak out and stay strong against
    the left.

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    I am glad Sean is staying strong against the left. I wish Bill O'Reilly would come back to Fox, I learned a lot from him and I think it is sad that he was pushed out. Maybe Fox would consider bringing
    him back as he was the top rated show, the liberals won by ranting and protesting against him just
    because he was a supporter of Trump.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On a coast
    Gender
    Female
    My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    6
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    Hi: new member, hope to be able to talk about topics that are important to Americans.
    I appreciate what Sean is doing, defending Americans with telling the truth and
    going against the left. We need to continue to speak out and stay strong against
    the left.
    Hi there, pal. ( Love that user ) I am so glad you joined us here and hope you have a good time. I wish Hannity and all the conservative anchors from Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network would form their own network and have the guests they want to have instead of the ones the executives make them have on. Let the liberals have Fox as they have now let Mr. Shine go and put a liberal woman as CEO. Another MSNBC format, no doubt. Conservatives need a voice which means we need our own network. Bill had 4 million viewers. His podcast is awesome and is on YouTube every night. I like that venue for him.

    Again, welcome, pal.


    ~Zen

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Thank you. Yes, that would be a good idea, they need to stand strong against the left.
    We need to speak out more and more because they are not backing down. Wish Bill was still
    in the picture, and we could see him and continue to learn from him. He is a brilliant man and a good
    teacher. Same as Sean, we learn alot from them. thank you again.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kissing Hank's ass
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Posts
    70,549
    Rep Power
    30
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    I am glad Sean is staying strong against the left. I wish Bill O'Reilly would come back to Fox, I learned a lot from him and I think it is sad that he was pushed out. Maybe Fox would consider bringing
    him back as he was the top rated show, the liberals won by ranting and protesting against him just
    because he was a supporter of Trump.
    .
    Bill got canned for sexually harassment, his sponsors dropped him like a bad habit. I doubt FOX will bring him back. And he claimed to not be a Donald supporter. Perhaps you're mistaking him with Mr. Hannity?

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Breaking an Urusov Gambit
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Neoconservative
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    Hi: new member, hope to be able to talk about topics that are important to Americans.
    I appreciate what Sean is doing, defending Americans with telling the truth and
    going against the left. We need to continue to speak out and stay strong against
    the left.

    Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    isI am glad Sean staying strong against the left. I wish Bill O'Reilly would come back to Fox, I learned a lot from him and I think it is sad that he was pushed out. Maybe Fox would consider bringing him back as he was the top rated show, the liberals won by ranting and protesting against him just because he was a supporter of Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by pal View Post
    Thank you. Yes, that would be a good idea, they need to stand strong against the left.

    We need to speak out more and more because they are not backing down. Wish Bill was still
    in the picture, and we could see him and continue to learn from him. He is a brilliant man and a good
    teacher. Same as Sean, we learn alot from them. thank you again.
    Welcome aboard Pal.... I'm getting the sense "standing up against the left" is a pretty high priority for you. Have you ever done any boxing? If you have, then you'll understand when I say that standing up to a stiff left becomes a lot easier when you don't let yourself get put on the ropes.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Panem
    Gender
    Female
    My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    2
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Welcome to the forums!
    "Ignis aurum probat"

  14. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •