Default sexual harassment

Sean,

Sorry to read about you being accused of sexual harassment , it's total BS and
    I hope the children now running fox do not try to "railroad you like they did to Bill
    O'reilly ".....

Seems like these days , people doing this kind crap are seeking out people who have worked hard and have become very successful
    in hopes to score a large amount of money .

Regards,
    RobertLH
    Last edited by RobertLH; April 24th, 2017 at 10:07 am. Reason: mistake in spelling

2. Sponsored Links

Robert ... Sean does not participate in this Forum. It is questionable whether he even visits to see what is going on except on very rare occasions.

But welcome to the Forum.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

4. Sponsored Links

Please forgive me because I am new to all of this. I want to find a place where I can get Sean to address the very serious issue of Stolen Valor? I have a brother who is guilty of this and is scamming the VA out of over $3K a month that is based on all lies! I have reported him to the VA, FBI, and local law enforcement. I reported him over a year ago and nothing has been done so far? What does it take to get someone to do something about this? This is a very large issue and is very damaging to our real vets that are out there. Please let me know what I can do?
    Thank you,
    Bill

6. Sponsored Links