Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Default Unmasking ANTIFa?

As of late, violent protestors, wearing masks, dressed up in all black, ninja-like outfits have been showing up to protest conservative speakers speaking at liberal colleges in California. An outright riot broke out when a speaker named Milo was scheduled to speak. Last week ANTIFa came out in force to intimidate Americans peacefully gathering in support of President Trump. Many Trump supporters were attacked and sent to the hospital but all the MSM spoke of was an ANTIFa girl getting punched during the height of the mayhem.

One attack that required stitches was where a peaceful protestor was holding back the more aggressive people from confrontation when from out of nowhere, an ANTIFa male attacks him by swinging a bike lock and violently striking him on the head.

Just this week, Ann Coulter's speaking engagement was cancelled due to Berkeley stating that they can't be responsible for her safety?

REALLY? Who are these people that can intimidate a chancellor to cancel a speaking engagement whose university's very theme is built upon......free speech? Well the perp who struck an innocent man attempting to keep the peace was none other than a college faculty professor named Eric Clanton. Yep....you heard it right. A liberal college professor is a part of this violent anti-freedom force that intimidates college chancellors to cancel free speech. This is totally unbelievable......if it weren't all true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKydKJKTixo

http://www.dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

Eric gets exposed at around the 3 minute mark. I look forward to hearing your perspective.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    So its Trump's fault that the AntiFa's are pepper spraying and decking people on camera?
    They're doing exactly to them what they do to others.

3. Sponsored Links
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    I'd heard that this was coming up and was interested in it. I watched over an hour of continual coverage and yes.....the Trump supporters were gathered together, peacefully minding their own business and then ANTIFa showed up and asked them to leave because the area belonged to them. They got closer and closer and closer. They then rolled out a large trash bin and shoved it into the crowd of supporters and it escalated from there. Each time though, the Trump supporters backed off but ANTIFa kept coming back and escalating it to a higher level. They were throwing bricks, rocks, bottles and M80s into the crowd of Trump supporters.
    That's not exactly what I saw. I saw escalation from both sides. I saw the Antifa throwing objects but also Trump Nazis rushing across the barrier and indiscriminately throwing punches into the opposing crowd. They both came there looking for a fight.

5. Sponsored Links
    My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    They're doing exactly to them what they do to others.
    Really the ANTIFa's at Milo's Protest were attacked first by people who wanted to see Milo?
    FYI: My Forum Avatar is something I drew
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Post Like Stats

How many times have I posted that all these bad precedences/examples that Trump is setting is gonna come back to haunt us? A hundred?
    Last edited by CaughtInTheMiddle; April 21st, 2017 at 9:36 am.

8. Likes pnafin liked this post
    My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Really the ANTIFa's at Milo's Protest were attacked first by people who wanted to see Milo?
    In the old days, they would have been taken out on a stretcher.

My Mood
    Chilled like fine wine
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

As of late, violent protestors, wearing masks, dressed up in all black, ninja-like outfits have been showing up to protest conservative speakers speaking at liberal colleges in California. An outright riot broke out when a speaker named Milo was scheduled to speak. Last week ANTIFa came out in force to intimidate Americans peacefully gathering in support of President Trump. Many Trump supporters were attacked and sent to the hospital but all the MSM spoke of was an ANTIFa girl getting punched during the height of the mayhem.

One attack that required stitches was where a peaceful protestor was holding back the more aggressive people from confrontation when from out of nowhere, an ANTIFa male attacks him by swinging a bike lock and violently striking him on the head.

Just this week, Ann Coulter's speaking engagement was cancelled due to Berkeley stating that they can't be responsible for her safety?

REALLY? Who are these people that can intimidate a chancellor to cancel a speaking engagement whose university's very theme is built upon......free speech? Well the perp who struck an innocent man attempting to keep the peace was none other than a college faculty professor named Eric Clanton. Yep....you heard it right. A liberal college professor is a part of this violent anti-freedom force that intimidates college chancellors to cancel free speech. This is totally unbelievable......if it weren't all true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKydKJKTixo

http://www.dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

Eric gets exposed at around the 3 minute mark. I look forward to hearing your perspective.
    Eric Clanton should be locked up. Period. That is the only legitimate response.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine

11. Likes smyrna liked this post
  12. Sponsored Links
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Are you trying to say it is Trump's Fault for the Antifa's violence?
    I will not give Trump all the credit for this because each individual should be able to make good rational judgements......

But his statements do not help.... and offers to pay legal fees?
    Sounds like a threat to those in opposition to take a more less than peaceful approach........

The civil rights movement would have never succeeded if there was single retaliation strike against the very "law" there to "protect" it's citizens.....But it showed the world how the US treated minorities and it was condemn by all who witnessed it (minus those state rights people...)

I'm not for violent protests but you can't expect to continue to push people further back until they begin to push back...........

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Post Like Stats

So then by that logic Obama made it ok for Black People to attack and Kill Cops.
    Seriously....What are you trying to get at?

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Post Like Stats

This is hindsight 20/20 but.....
    Would those same protestors be there now? LOL........

Maybe MANBLA........

I joke.....

Post Like Stats

Who is Art and what point am I ignoring?

Art is a world-renowned importer-exporter.

17. Sponsored Links
    My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    I will not give Trump all the credit for this because each individual should be able to make good rational judgements......

But his statements do not help.... and offers to pay legal fees?
    Sounds like a threat to those in opposition to take a more less than peaceful approach........

The civil rights movement would have never succeeded if there was single retaliation strike against the very "law" there to "protect" it's citizens.....But it showed the world how the US treated minorities and it was condemn by all who witnessed it (minus those state rights people...)

I'm not for violent protests but you can't expect to continue to push people further back until they begin to push back...........

I will agree with you.
    That yes Trumps comments don't help. But they are not responsible for these peoples actions.
    Trump doesn't mind control them.

I have seen more violence started by the Antifa's

But if we put some blame on Trump we need to put blame on the Media and Liberals pushing that Trump is a Fascists and all.

19. Likes pennysworth liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Dropping political correctness and getting violent are two......VERY.......different things in my book and I will never support it because if I did, I'd more than likely be one of the worst in the bunch.

.... and yet .... you're a Trump voter.

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Post Like Stats

I will agree with you.
    That yes Trumps comments don't help. But they are not responsible for these peoples actions.
    Trump doesn't mind control them.

I have seen more violence started by the Antifa's

But if we put some blame on Trump we need to put blame on the Media and Liberals pushing that Trump is a Fascists and all.
    All that blame is on Trump....
    It came from his mouth.....
    The media just "Goes to the video tape" and replays his comments he denies or forgets....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    That's not exactly what I saw. I saw escalation from both sides. I saw the Antifa throwing objects but also Trump Nazis rushing across the barrier and indiscriminately throwing punches into the opposing crowd. They both came there looking for a fight.
    I agree but the supporters were peaceful and it appears would have remained so had the ANTIFa crowd not come to a party that they were not invited to. Did Trump supporters ever show up to a lib get together and start violence? How many times does this anti-American group have to show up and violence break out before you'll condemn them?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

23. Sponsored Links
    My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Birther View Post
    All that blame is on Trump....
    It came from his mouth.....
    The media just "Goes to the video tape" and replays his comments he denies or forgets....
    WOW you flip flop in a couple of mins.