Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Newtown schools ask Trump to reject conspiracy theorists

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...rists-46866432

"The school board sent a one-page letter in February, asking Trump to denounce the lies because the comments of those who deny what happened are still hurting the community, said Keith Alexander, board chairman.

The letter singled out Alex Jones, a radio host whose "Infowars" programming has alleged the massacre was a hoax. As a candidate, Trump voiced admiration for Jones during a December 2015 interview, telling Jones: "Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.

Two months later, they have yet to receive a response."

Trump probably needs to say something. Maybe a "We all grieved with you..." kind of thing. It does put him in a bit of a bind if he's a fan of Jones though. It's amazing to me that a school board would have to write to a president to get them to "recognize that 20 children and six adults were killed at the school more than four years ago." I'm not sure why anyone still argues about something like this. I bet the parents feel like they've been slapped in the face after losing this kids.

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    Pretty much.
    Why do people always think it is ONLY Conservatives that fall for conspiracy Theories.
    Most people who are into conspiracy theories do not vote since they believe it is all rigged and very new world order stuff.
    You're right. Both sides do fall for fall for conspiracy theories. One side seems to fall for the really outlandish ones though.

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    You're right. Both sides do fall for fall for conspiracy theories. One side seems to fall for the really outlandish ones though.
    Really?
    Want to define and give examples of Outlandish conspiracy theories?
    Because Outlandish is subjective.
    FYI: My Forum Avatar is something I drew
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

6. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Really?
    Want to define and give examples of Outlandish conspiracy theories?
    Because Outlandish is subjective.
    Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and evidence of it is being suppressed by the DC police and FBI.

Outlandish.

8. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and evidence of it is being suppressed by the DC police and FBI.

Outlandish.
    Is flat earth Outlandish?

Is the JFK assassination conspiracy's outlandish as well?
    Last edited by Mortal_Wombat; June 19th, 2017 at 8:20 am.

10. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Yes

12. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by jezcoe View Post
    Yes
    OK I see lot more people who would be on the LIBERAL side of things believing in the flat earth.

But again people Keep pointing to that MOSTLY it is only Conservatives.

It depends on the conspiracy so I wish people would stop trying to make one side or the other believe in conspiracy's.

Many people from all walks of life and political leanings believe in conspiracy's.

If i recall a very popular LIBERAL film maker did a whole movie on the JFK Assassination that it could have been a inside job.

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Is the JFK assassination conspiracy's outlandish as well?
    Yeah, both are pretty outlandish.

Is flat earth a leftist thing now? Not sure if that really qualifies as a conspiracy anyway.

And if you're digging back 50 years for a conspiracy theory on the left, then I think you're making my point.

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Lol... Is FlatEarth outlandish? Is an actual question here in hannityland.

Amazing how Alex Jones has co-opt you guys... In 2005 Hannity played the twilight zone theme when an Alex Jones fan called into his show... Now they share the same audience.

I guess you didn't have that far to fall.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

18. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Yeah, both are pretty outlandish.

Is flat earth a leftist thing now? Not sure if that really qualifies as a conspiracy anyway.

And if you're digging back 50 years for a conspiracy theory on the left, then I think you're making my point.
    You don't know Flat earth then do you?
    The concept is if the Earth is actually Flat the Governments of the world and science have been hiding it from the people. (and since most people who believe in conspiracies believe the governments are all working together to hide and do things.)
    No your proving my point.
    Conspiracies fall on both sides.
    But you ONLY want to claim Conservatives believe in the crazy stuff. I bet you people on the Liberal side STILL believe JFK was an inside Job.

20. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Everybody knows Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

22. Sponsored Links

23. Likes jezcoe liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

OK I see lot more people who would be on the LIBERAL side of things believing in the flat earth.

But again people Keep pointing to that MOSTLY it is only Conservatives.

It depends on the conspiracy so I wish people would stop trying to make one side or the other believe in conspiracy's.

Many people from all walks of life and political leanings believe in conspiracy's.

If i recall a very popular LIBERAL film maker did a whole movie on the JFK Assassination that it could have been a inside job.
    There are a few problems here.

Do flat earther's get press credentials to the White House to advance their "flat earth" agenda?

Alex Jones has built a supplement sales empire masked as a news organization that does nothing but spread misery and falsehoods into the environment.

It is fair to criticize the Presidents relationship with Jones that was fostered by Roger Stone and supported by the cottage industry of "Hillary 4 Prison" merchandise.

Yes, people of all stripes believe really stupid things. This though is dangerous, out front, has a platform and tacit approval from the most powerful man in the world.
    Last edited by jezcoe; June 19th, 2017 at 8:52 am.

25. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

You don't know Flat earth then do you?
    The concept is if the Earth is actually Flat the Governments of the world and science have been hiding it from the people. (and since most people who believe in conspiracies believe the governments are all working together to hide and do things.)
    No your proving my point.
    Conspiracies fall on both sides.
    But you ONLY want to claim Conservatives believe in the crazy stuff. I bet you people on the Liberal side STILL believe JFK was an inside Job.
    If your point is that conspiracies fall on both sides, then goody for you. I don't know that anyone was attempting to make that point. I certainly never did, in fact I said the exact opposite, so your claim that I only want to claim Conservatives believe in crazy stuff is a false accusation.

Either way, not sure that flat earth is a liberal thing. The last time I had to argue about a flat earth was with someone that was decidedly not a liberal.

It was you.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread...#post104829717

27. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Lol.

29. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Geeky
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

If your point is that conspiracies fall on both sides, then goody for you. I don't know that anyone was attempting to make that point. I certainly never did, in fact I said the exact opposite, so your claim that I only want to claim Conservatives believe in crazy stuff is a false accusation.

Either way, not sure that flat earth is a liberal thing. The last time I had to argue about a flat earth was with someone that was decidedly not a liberal.

It was you.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread...#post104829717
    And actually you are completely WRONG
    I am a lot more liberal than you assume I am.

But just like the people here accusing people like Nebraska of being Liberal for criticizing Trump. You assume I conservative and not Liberal because I defend Trump at times.

31. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

It's already so hard to take Trump supporters seriously... Then you start finding out they are Flat Earthers.

33. Sponsored Links

34. Likes CaliRepub liked this post