Democrats.....you still own the healthcare.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 615
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    70,601
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Democrats.....you still own the healthcare.

    And republicans have a good chance of losing the house in 2018.

    Nice job repugs. You didn't take care of working people and you just allowed democrats back in.

    And if they do take over the house.....mark my words, they will use the power of purse.

    Dumbass.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't care who controls the house. I care that Americans have the best health care system possible. The AHCA was worse than the ACA in virtually every way. Thankfully it was defeated. Trump needs to deliver on his promise of coverage for everyone.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. Likes Brack, Excast, southernmoderate, Pam95650 liked this post
  6. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    70,601
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I don't care who controls the house. I care that Americans have the best health care system possible. The AHCA was worse than the ACA in virtually every way. Thankfully it was defeated. Trump needs to deliver on his promise of coverage for everyone.
    Trump doesn't owe you coverage.

    What republicans should have done is made it easier to allow the people to get coverage.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  7. Sponsored Links


  8. Likes FlameHeart liked this post
  9. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The State of Independence
    Posts
    18,556
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    And republicans have a good chance of losing the house in 2018.

    Nice job repugs. You didn't take care of working people and you just allowed democrats back in.

    And if they do take over the house.....mark my words, they will use the power of purse.

    Dumbass.
    You do realize it went down because "the working people" weren't being screwed over ENOUGH for the Freedom Caucus' tastes, don't you?
    • The unexamined life is not worth living.
    • Wisdom is knowing how little we know.
    • The arguments stay the same...only the sides making those arguments change.


  10. Sponsored Links


  11. Likes Plasmaball, Brack, Who, ddye liked this post
  12. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Trump doesn't owe you coverage.

    What republicans should have done is made it easier to allow the people to get coverage.
    I have coverage. Millions of people were given coverage by the ACA and they would not have had an easier time getting coverage under the AHCA.

    Trump promised coverage for all. I would like to see him deliver on that promise. I would support him in delivering that promise.

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    70,601
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    You do realize it went down because "the working people" weren't being screwed over ENOUGH for the Freedom Caucus' tastes, don't you?
    Yes....I understand that.

    That was my reason for saying they didn't take care of working people.

    Say....you aren't all that smart are you?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    20,272
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Trumpcare was a...wait for it...a complete and total disaster.
    You're messin' with the wrong wolf, baby/Darkness gonna break your light - ​Dorothy, "Missile"

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. Likes Brack liked this post
  19. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    70,601
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I have coverage. Millions of people were given coverage by the ACA and they would not have had an easier time getting coverage under the AHCA.

    Trump promised coverage for all. I would like to see him deliver on that promise. I would support him in delivering that promise.
    Give me the tax credits for health insurance and tax reduction for healthcare saving account and I don't need a ****ing thing from goverment.....or you for that matter.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    20,945
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Trump doesn't owe you coverage.

    What republicans should have done is made it easier to allow the people to get coverage.
    Like offer a choice to opt out of Obamacare. All I want is affordable catastrophic coverage. How hard is that to set up?
    Unless you already know what you don't already know, it doesn't exist.

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #10

    Default

    You do realize that despite the lies you were told, ACA is not going to collapse and most people don't want a full repeal right?

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. Likes madasheck liked this post
  26. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,469
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Give me the tax credits for health insurance and tax reduction for healthcare saving account and I don't need a ****ing thing from goverment.....or you for that matter.
    um, a tax credit and a tax reduction for an HSA would be something from the government.

    Why are you so combative? What did I say that's unreasonable?

  27. Sponsored Links


  28. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    70,601
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex Mex View Post
    Like offer a choice to opt out of Obamacare. All I want is affordable catastrophic coverage. How hard is that to set up?
    Hey Tex....I had that for nearly 20 years until democrats killed it.

    Today I went in to get my ears cleaned.....now I can hear rats fart 60 ft away.

    Cost 120.00. 120.00 that I could have taking out from my healthcare saving account.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  29. Sponsored Links


  30. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,777
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Trump doesn't owe you coverage.

    What republicans should have done is made it easier to allow the people to get coverage.
    The only way that happens is for rich people to make less money.

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    70,601
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    um, a tax credit and a tax reduction for an HSA would be something from the government.

    Why are you so combative? What did I say that's unreasonable?
    What part that you don't understand.....I want to shop for my own insurance.....not something that government tells me that I have to buy.

    Do you understand what freedom is?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

  33. Sponsored Links


  34. Likes Nashville, FlameHeart liked this post
  35. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,777
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Hey Tex....I had that for nearly 20 years until democrats killed it.

    Today I went in to get my ears cleaned.....now I can hear rats fart 60 ft away.

    Cost 120.00. 120.00 that I could have taking out from my healthcare saving account.
    You could have bought a 10 dollar ear cleaning kit at Wal-Mart.

    Say....you aren't all that smart are you?

  36. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •