Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    14,984
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default Conservative TV host suspended by her news organization over her stance on abortion!

    Conservative Tomi Lahren has been punished for openly stating her position on abortion. The corporate news organization she works for was quick to suspened her and there is speculation she might be fired.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,033
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Snowflakes need their safe space.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    who-ville
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    7,298
    Rep Power
    10
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Conservative Tomi Lahren has been punished for openly stating her position on abortion. The corporate news organization she works for was quick to suspened her and there is speculation she might be fired.
    whoops, she failed one of the purity tests.

    ďYou know what? Iím for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well,Ē Lahren said.
    cons won't know what to do with that one, it'll make their brains explode.


    "It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Panem
    Gender
    Female
    My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,539
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
    whoops, she failed one of the purity tests.



    cons won't know what to do with that one, it'll make their brains explode.
    sounds like she is more Libertarian...same positions on both as Gary Johnson.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Quixotic
    Ideology
    Independent
    Posts
    24,249
    Rep Power
    18
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    I am pro life as they come but it is stupid to suspend someone for an opinion like that. Not a big deal though. Less political "purity" would be a good thing though. It would be nice when people can think for themselves and stop being so perfectly fit for some box set of views.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. Likes FlameHeart, jezcoe, Brack liked this post
  12. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Naughty
    Ideology
    Anarchist
    Posts
    13,214
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Cons don't have principles

  13. Sponsored Links


  14. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    14,984
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    It's kinda weird she was calling liberals "baby killers" a couple months ago...
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

  15. Sponsored Links


  16. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Conservative Tomi Lahren has been punished for openly stating her position on abortion. The corporate news organization she works for was quick to suspened her and there is speculation she might be fired.
    Did you say TV host? What channel does The Blaze own? Sorry folks, this is what's known as fake news.

  17. Sponsored Links


  18. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    14,984
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humblepatriot View Post
    Did you say TV host? What channel does The Blaze own? Sorry folks, this is what's known as fake news.
    The network is available on regional cable providers throughout the United States, on Verizon Fios channel 112, on Dish Network channel 212, on the Roku Device, on Sling TV, and is available internationally on its own online streaming service. The live audio stream is available on iHeartRadio and both the audio stream and live television stream are available on TheBlaze app, which is on the iPhone and on Android through Google Play.

    As of December 30, 2014, TheBlaze was available on over 100 television providers, with eleven of those being in the top 25 nationwide.[1]
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

  19. Sponsored Links


  20. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Panem
    Gender
    Female
    My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,539
    Rep Power
    3
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosControl View Post
    I am pro life as they come but it is stupid to suspend someone for an opinion like that. Not a big deal though. Less political "purity" would be a good thing though. It would be nice when people can think for themselves and stop being so perfectly fit for some box set of views.
    I agree with the first part, but not the last. I feel that people have drifted too far from principles, and think that people need to return to them. We will stray more and more from the Constitution if it does not stop. The 2nd, 4th and many other amendments are in danger of being cancelled out (or "repealed") by an unconstitutional amendment. The Bill of Rights is what has saved us from so many possible infringements by the government, and to repeal it would be disastrous.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

  21. Sponsored Links


  22. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post
  23. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Posts
    11,021
    Rep Power
    12
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    The Blaze is not a "News" organization.
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Delighted
    Ideology
    Don't like politics
    Posts
    16,796
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    I gained more respect for her after reading her Twitter feed regarding the backlash she is facing due to her comments. None of the mealy-mouth "what I really meant" ******** like we get from Trump and his ass hat supporters.

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    The network is available on regional cable providers throughout the United States, on Verizon Fios channel 112, on Dish Network channel 212, on the Roku Device, on Sling TV, and is available internationally on its own online streaming service. The live audio stream is available on iHeartRadio and both the audio stream and live television stream are available on TheBlaze app, which is on the iPhone and on Android through Google Play.

    As of December 30, 2014, TheBlaze was available on over 100 television providers, with eleven of those being in the top 25 nationwide.[1]
    You mostly named internet streaming, not TV. Sorry, if Fox had done it, that would be a TV host. This is like a youtube channel firing someone.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Posts
    14,984
    Rep Power
    15
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humblepatriot View Post
    You mostly named internet streaming, not TV. Sorry, if Fox had done it, that would be a TV host. This is like a youtube channel firing someone.
    Okay fine... TheBlaze isn't real news like msnbc or cnn.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

  30. Sponsored Links


  31. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Posts
    4,678
    Rep Power
    0
    Post Like Stats

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Okay fine... TheBlaze isn't real news like msnbc or cnn.
    I didn't say it's not news, I said it's not TV.

  32. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •