Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Default Conservative TV host suspended by her news organization over her stance on abortion!

Conservative Tomi Lahren has been punished for openly stating her position on abortion. The corporate news organization she works for was quick to suspened her and there is speculation she might be fired.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

2. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Snowflakes need their safe space.

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Conservative Tomi Lahren has been punished for openly stating her position on abortion. The corporate news organization she works for was quick to suspened her and there is speculation she might be fired.
    whoops, she failed one of the purity tests.

ďYou know what? Iím for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well,Ē Lahren said.
    cons won't know what to do with that one, it'll make their brains explode.

"It's a hard road when you know where you're going and it's harder when you know where you're not."

6. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
    whoops, she failed one of the purity tests.

cons won't know what to do with that one, it'll make their brains explode.
    sounds like she is more Libertarian...same positions on both as Gary Johnson.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

8. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Quixotic
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

I am pro life as they come but it is stupid to suspend someone for an opinion like that. Not a big deal though. Less political "purity" would be a good thing though. It would be nice when people can think for themselves and stop being so perfectly fit for some box set of views.

10. Sponsored Links

11. Likes FlameHeart, jezcoe, Brack liked this post
    My Mood
    Naughty
    Ideology
    Anarchist
    Post Like Stats

Cons don't have principles

13. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

It's kinda weird she was calling liberals "baby killers" a couple months ago...
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

15. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Did you say TV host? What channel does The Blaze own? Sorry folks, this is what's known as fake news.

17. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by humblepatriot View Post
    Did you say TV host? What channel does The Blaze own? Sorry folks, this is what's known as fake news.
    The network is available on regional cable providers throughout the United States, on Verizon Fios channel 112, on Dish Network channel 212, on the Roku Device, on Sling TV, and is available internationally on its own online streaming service. The live audio stream is available on iHeartRadio and both the audio stream and live television stream are available on TheBlaze app, which is on the iPhone and on Android through Google Play.

As of December 30, 2014, TheBlaze was available on over 100 television providers, with eleven of those being in the top 25 nationwide.[1]

19. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Meditative
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosControl View Post
    I am pro life as they come but it is stupid to suspend someone for an opinion like that. Not a big deal though. Less political "purity" would be a good thing though. It would be nice when people can think for themselves and stop being so perfectly fit for some box set of views.
    I agree with the first part, but not the last. I feel that people have drifted too far from principles, and think that people need to return to them. We will stray more and more from the Constitution if it does not stop. The 2nd, 4th and many other amendments are in danger of being cancelled out (or "repealed") by an unconstitutional amendment. The Bill of Rights is what has saved us from so many possible infringements by the government, and to repeal it would be disastrous.
    "Ignis aurum probat"

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

The Blaze is not a "News" organization.
    I don't stand by anything - Donald trump

24. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Delighted
    Ideology
    Don't like politics
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

I gained more respect for her after reading her Twitter feed regarding the backlash she is facing due to her comments. None of the mealy-mouth "what I really meant" ******** like we get from Trump and his ass hat supporters.

26. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

The network is available on regional cable providers throughout the United States, on Verizon Fios channel 112, on Dish Network channel 212, on the Roku Device, on Sling TV, and is available internationally on its own online streaming service. The live audio stream is available on iHeartRadio and both the audio stream and live television stream are available on TheBlaze app, which is on the iPhone and on Android through Google Play.

As of December 30, 2014, TheBlaze was available on over 100 television providers, with eleven of those being in the top 25 nationwide.[1]
    You mostly named internet streaming, not TV. Sorry, if Fox had done it, that would be a TV host. This is like a youtube channel firing someone.

28. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by humblepatriot View Post
    You mostly named internet streaming, not TV. Sorry, if Fox had done it, that would be a TV host. This is like a youtube channel firing someone.
    Okay fine... TheBlaze isn't real news like msnbc or cnn.

30. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Okay fine... TheBlaze isn't real news like msnbc or cnn.
    I didn't say it's not news, I said it's not TV.

32. Sponsored Links