Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Uh oh! LGBTQ Ratings Flop (Rejection by Americans of LGBTQ Propoganda)

The miniseries "When We Rise" (centralized on two gay men and other LGBTQ issues) featured on ABC which received abundant advertising during the Oscars has apparently flopped - it tanked from the first episode: From Deadline: "It was a noble effort, but viewers largely shunned it, with the opening two hours averaging a paltry 0.7 in 18-49 and 3 million viewers coming off the strong Bachelor lead-in." “When We Rise was the lowest-rated program on the Big 4 [CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX] and second lowest-rated overall last night, matching the CW’s Supergirl (0.7, even with last week). The CW’s Jane The Virgin (0.3) was off by a tenth

From Lifesitenews: "The homosexual magazine [The Advocate] was reduced to urging its readers to start watching When We Rise, as well as Oscar Best Picture-winning movie, Moonlight, which features a young “gay” black man “coming out” and a homosexual relationship. As Forbes reported, Moonlight “is among the lowest-grossing Oscar Best Picture winners ever.”

My comment on this is: I believe, that because God lives in all of us, God, graciously gives mankind a certain level of a sense of discernment - whether we are religious or non- religious. (Whether we accept this discernment or not, is up to us).

I believe that most humans can sense (even without religious teaching) that homosexuality is "not normal". It absolutely goes against nature - a nature that is visible to most. It goes against life itself in that it produces no offspring on its own. One normally senses "something is off here" - something "isn't right about this".

Final comment on this: "the propaganda doesn't seem to be working".
    Mother Teresa on abortion: "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    Well, your opinion of salvation is certainly perverted. Let me help you, ...

God, Jesus, the Apostles, and the Bible are clear that all of us are damaged due to our sinful nature.
    This sin separates all men (people) from God.
    So God sent his Son, Jesus, to live a perfect life and sacrifice himself so that he could be our salvation and redemption.
    Jesus paid for our sins, if we will repent and accept God's gift to us.

There is no more sin, lesser sin, or worse sin. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

And burned... Please! Did you notice that nobody went after the sponsors of these shows, or boycotted networks, or called the lawyers??????
    Live your life in fear of bronze-age campfire tales told by illiterate goatherds if you like. I choose to live my life based on the reality that there is no "god".

George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

4. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by physics hunter View Post
    then the law is broken.
    lol

George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

6. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    Live your life in fear of bronze-age campfire tales told by illiterate goatherds if you like. I choose to live my life based on the reality that there is no "god".
    There is no fear in Salvation. Joy. I highly recommend it.

Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

8. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    lol
    And I meant it all 3 entendre.

Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

10. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    Sorry but its not tyranny to do your job.
    No, tyrrany is when they can tell you what to do, how to do it, where to do it, and who to do it for.

In Venezuela they add what price you must do it for...

12. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    you clearly don't understand. You have been trained or taught to think that opposition to new rules and laws regarding entry onto girls bathrooms and showers is based upon some kind of hatred for LGBT. That the narrative is controlling your mind is obvious.

I was referring to perverted heterosexual men that will use the liberal ruling to enter where they should not... pretending to be what they are not. The new rulings ( such as the infamous Target store policy) have eliminated the first line of defense for women..No longer will anyone be challanged if they enter where they should not.

I'm 99% sure you will.still not understand.. or won't care. The narrative is powerful with you.
    But I tried.
    So what prevented that before?
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

14. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Feisty
    Ideology
    Classical Liberal
    Post Like Stats

NAMBLA says the same thing.
    CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!one!! What is so difficult to grasp about the concept of consenting adults? That's the big difference between NAMBLA and homosexual adults from a legal and ethical standpoint.
    its a fox! a bomber fox.... most sneaky of all foxes.... flies overhead without a care in the world then BOOM... fox skitters away

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    So what prevented that before?
    Bless your heart...

18. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by WreckedParty View Post
    CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!one!! What is so difficult to grasp about the concept of consenting adults?
    That is not what he replied to.

Was that just a stupid reply or intentionally deceptive?

20. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Neoconservative
    Post Like Stats

you clearly don't understand. You have been trained or taught to think that opposition to new rules and laws regarding entry onto girls bathrooms and showers is based upon some kind of hatred for LGBT. That the narrative is controlling your mind is obvious.

I was referring to perverted heterosexual men that will use the liberal ruling to enter where they should not... pretending to be what they are not. The new rulings ( such as the infamous Target store policy) have eliminated the first line of defense for women..No longer will anyone be challanged if they enter where they should not.

I'm 99% sure you will.still not understand.. or won't care. The narrative is powerful with you.
    But I tried.
    I control my own mind and think for myself, thank you very much. Just because I happen to disagree with pretty much you seem to stand for is more a sign that you're delusional than that I'm subscribing to anyone else's narrative.

The way I figure it is this... if some 6'4" guy wants to go out and dress like a woman and shoe-horn his feet into 4-inch heels in order to go into the woman's washroom in order to.... what? Peek over the barriers between stalls and watch people taking a dump? Well, then I guess he's got more problems than a "Women Only" sign on the door is going to solve.

I just know that someone who is in my son's friends' shoes shouldn't be told that they have to use the men's room.

22. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Cordelier View Post
    I control my own mind and think for myself, thank you very much. Just because I happen to disagree with pretty much you seem to stand for is more a sign that you're delusional than that I'm subscribing to anyone else's narrative.

The way I figure it is this... if some 6'4" guy wants to go out and dress like a woman and shoe-horn his feet into 4-inch heels in order to go into the woman's washroom in order to.... what? Peek over the barriers between stalls and watch people taking a dump? Well, then I guess he's got more problems than a "Women Only" sign on the door is going to solve.

I just know that someone who is in my son's friends' shoes shouldn't be told that they have to use the men's room.
    Except for the fact that when onlookers would have said: "That looks fishy!" Somebody could have looked in on the problem.
    Now they look poorly upon the onlooker.

Your post is idiotic.

24. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

NAMBLA says the same thing.
    And?
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

26. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

No, tyrrany is when they can tell you what to do, how to do it, where to do it, and who to do it for.

In Venezuela they add what price you must do it for...

So you oppose the cra.

28. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Bless your heart...

Well?

30. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Don't know
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    The "gay agenda" is embedded in politics nowadays - we see it everywhere - systems and false beliefs being imposed on us - politically and culturally.
    You want to impose your own system, you know. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking otherwise.

32. Sponsored Links