Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Uh oh! LGBTQ Ratings Flop (Rejection by Americans of LGBTQ Propoganda)

The miniseries "When We Rise" (centralized on two gay men and other LGBTQ issues) featured on ABC which received abundant advertising during the Oscars has apparently flopped - it tanked from the first episode: From Deadline: "It was a noble effort, but viewers largely shunned it, with the opening two hours averaging a paltry 0.7 in 18-49 and 3 million viewers coming off the strong Bachelor lead-in." “When We Rise was the lowest-rated program on the Big 4 [CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX] and second lowest-rated overall last night, matching the CW’s Supergirl (0.7, even with last week). The CW’s Jane The Virgin (0.3) was off by a tenth

From Lifesitenews: "The homosexual magazine [The Advocate] was reduced to urging its readers to start watching When We Rise, as well as Oscar Best Picture-winning movie, Moonlight, which features a young “gay” black man “coming out” and a homosexual relationship. As Forbes reported, Moonlight “is among the lowest-grossing Oscar Best Picture winners ever.”

My comment on this is: I believe, that because God lives in all of us, God, graciously gives mankind a certain level of a sense of discernment - whether we are religious or non- religious. (Whether we accept this discernment or not, is up to us).

I believe that most humans can sense (even without religious teaching) that homosexuality is "not normal". It absolutely goes against nature - a nature that is visible to most. It goes against life itself in that it produces no offspring on its own. One normally senses "something is off here" - something "isn't right about this".

Final comment on this: "the propaganda doesn't seem to be working".
    Mother Teresa on abortion: "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

2. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Mom and Teacher View Post
    She used to be beautiful. Now she looks horrible. Not sure what life has thrown at her to see her fall physically so much, so quickly.
    How is that even pertinent?

George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

4. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Cordelier View Post
    My stepson is friends with a trans-gender girl... she's a perfectly normal 20-something young lady who just happened to be born with the wrong plumbing. Apparently it's a pretty long process to go through gender-reassignment surgery... it's not like going to the doctor to get an in-grown toenail removed. There is a lot of emotional counselling involved and a lot of steps that have to be taken first. One of those steps is that she has to live in her new identity for at least a year before the surgeries can be performed. That's what she's doing now... she lives every day as a woman even though she technically has the body of a man. But she has the outlook of a woman... she's always had it. You can call her perverted or whatever you want to call her... that's your business. To me, she's just being true to who she really is on the inside... I think that's a far better way to be than to live in some closet all of her life or marrying a woman to try to conform and look "normal". To thine own self be true. I think that's sound advice for us all.

If we all can't be free to be ourselves, then what's freedom for?
    you clearly don't understand. You have been trained or taught to think that opposition to new rules and laws regarding entry onto girls bathrooms and showers is based upon some kind of hatred for LGBT. That the narrative is controlling your mind is obvious.

I was referring to perverted heterosexual men that will use the liberal ruling to enter where they should not... pretending to be what they are not. The new rulings ( such as the infamous Target store policy) have eliminated the first line of defense for women..No longer will anyone be challanged if they enter where they should not.

I'm 99% sure you will.still not understand.. or won't care. The narrative is powerful with you.
    But I tried.
    "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty"
    1 Corinthians 1:27-29

6. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

The Homosexuals (and worse) went on such a wonderful hearts-and-minds winning effort with liberal lawyers attacking small businesses, it is no wonder that people would turn the channel.

I don't need perversion in my home where my kids could see it. All drama-based TV seems infected with liberal themes and devoid of Jesus and even Christian morals. Me and the kids watch TV where people dig up gold, build cars and motorcycles, hunt, fish, make knives, a few closely monitored news programs, watch races and sports matches, political speeches and debates, and survival shows.

Kids don't need all this sexuality thrown at them, the melee of teenagers will arrive soon enough.
    Hillary GONE! Obama GONE! AGW WOUNDED! Obamacare Pray!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

8. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Mobulis View Post
    Yep two people that love and desire each other is a cultural norm for relationships.
    NAMBLA says the same thing.
    "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty"
    1 Corinthians 1:27-29

10. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post
    you clearly don't understand. You have been trained or taught to think that opposition to new rules and laws regarding entry onto girls bathrooms and showers is based upon some kind of hatred for LGBT. That the narrative is controlling your mind is obvious.

I was referring to perverted heterosexual men that will use the liberal ruling to enter where they should not... pretending to be what they are not. The new rulings ( such as the infamous Target store policy) have eliminated the first line of defense for women..No longer will anyone be challanged if they enter where they should not.

I'm 99% sure you will.still not understand.. or won't care. The narrative is powerful with you.
    But I tried.
    Word!
    Ronald Reagan's 9 most terrifying words in the English language: "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

12. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Physics Hunter View Post
    The Homosexuals (and worse) went on such a wonderful hearts-and-minds winning effort with liberal lawyers attacking small businesses, it is no wonder that people would turn the channel.

I don't need perversion in my home where my kids could see it. All drama-based TV seems infected with liberal themes and devoid of Jesus and even Christian morals. Me and the kids watch TV where people dig up gold, build cars and motorcycles, hunt, fish, make knives, a few closely monitored news programs, watch races and sports matches, political speeches and debates, and survival shows.

Kids don't need all this sexuality thrown at them, the melee of teenagers will arrive soon enough.
    and guess what? all those TV network and show you watch are owned by the evil liberals.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we don’t actually end up any safer. Fear doesn’t make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

14. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Clamp View Post
    And mayonnaise on french fries. Mayonnaise is the bile of Satan himself and should be banned for all of eternity.
    I could eat Mayonnaise out of the jar by the spoonful ... but, I'm a "libruhl" ...

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Are you serious? Have you read the news on how bakers/photographers/florists have been put out of business because they were "forced" to become involved in gay wedding ceremonies? Grown men being allowed into girls restrooms? Catholic adoption agencies being forced to close down because they believe that a child should have a mother and a father - and I can go on and on......and you're talking about "how people should be free to live their life? Why not stay out of Christian bakers/photographers/florists lives? How about not denying an innocent child brought into these un-Godly unions - a father and a mother?
    That **** again? Some of those "con anti-gay propaganda" "truths" are decades old.

18. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Tyranny is tyranny. Ask the bakers who were forced to pay a $135,000 fine and others who were put out of business.
    They broke the ****ing law!!!!!

20. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    Because the religion-damaged OP wants a to "prove" that all of the homos are going to burn in hell and wants a theocracy that will allow them to be burned here before they get to hell?
    Well, your opinion of salvation is certainly perverted. Let me help you, ...

God, Jesus, the Apostles, and the Bible are clear that all of us are damaged due to our sinful nature.
    This sin separates all men (people) from God.
    So God sent his Son, Jesus, to live a perfect life and sacrifice himself so that he could be our salvation and redemption.
    Jesus paid for our sins, if we will repent and accept God's gift to us.

There is no more sin, lesser sin, or worse sin. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

And burned... Please! Did you notice that nobody went after the sponsors of these shows, or boycotted networks, or called the lawyers??????

22. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJudo View Post
    and guess what? all those TV network and show you watch are owned by the evil liberals.
    Oh, and you know that they hate what they have to do to get my viewership! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey! 48% of Canadians want to deport illegal aliens.

24. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    They broke the ****ing law!!!!!
    Then the law is broken.

26. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Oh no! This got good ratings... I'm gay now!
    Cool! PM me and we can go select some gerbils together!

28. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Apathetic
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Tyranny is tyranny. Ask the bakers who were forced to pay a $135,000 fine and others who were put out of business.
    Sorry but its not tyranny to do your job.
    Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea.

30. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by call me ishmael View Post

But I tried.
    Total crap ^^^^^

32. Sponsored Links

33. Likes bodecea liked this post