Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Like Stats

Default Uh oh! LGBTQ Ratings Flop (Rejection by Americans of LGBTQ Propoganda)

The miniseries "When We Rise" (centralized on two gay men and other LGBTQ issues) featured on ABC which received abundant advertising during the Oscars has apparently flopped - it tanked from the first episode: From Deadline: "It was a noble effort, but viewers largely shunned it, with the opening two hours averaging a paltry 0.7 in 18-49 and 3 million viewers coming off the strong Bachelor lead-in." When We Rise was the lowest-rated program on the Big 4 [CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX] and second lowest-rated overall last night, matching the CWs Supergirl (0.7, even with last week). The CWs Jane The Virgin (0.3) was off by a tenth

From Lifesitenews: "The homosexual magazine [The Advocate] was reduced to urging its readers to start watching When We Rise, as well as Oscar Best Picture-winning movie, Moonlight, which features a young gay black man coming out and a homosexual relationship. As Forbes reported, Moonlight is among the lowest-grossing Oscar Best Picture winners ever.

My comment on this is: I believe, that because God lives in all of us, God, graciously gives mankind a certain level of a sense of discernment - whether we are religious or non- religious. (Whether we accept this discernment or not, is up to us).

I believe that most humans can sense (even without religious teaching) that homosexuality is "not normal". It absolutely goes against nature - a nature that is visible to most. It goes against life itself in that it produces no offspring on its own. One normally senses "something is off here" - something "isn't right about this".

Final comment on this: "the propaganda doesn't seem to be working".
    Mother Teresa on abortion: "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

Post Like Stats

on the other hand hand Beauty and the Beast had a box office of over 170$ million in one weekend sooo.....
    When a flight is proceeding incredibly well, something was forgotten.

Robert Livingston, Flying The Aeronca.

3. Likes madasheck liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusptc View Post
    on the other hand hand Beauty and the Beast had a box office of over 170$ million in one weekend sooo.....
    Do you actually think that parents/kids went to see Beauty and the Beast to see one or two seconds of a "gay scene" (weasely put in by a gay producer with, "who knows what motives regarding children") which should have never have been put in there in the first place?

Secondly, I have a very serious question to ask here of any reader reading this: "what if you wrote a story that was near and dear to your heart - you put your whole heart and soul into it. You could even very well be a devout Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc. Then someone whom you've never met, don't even know, takes your painstaking work, and decides to "add in storyline" that was never intended by you to be added - and, in fact, this "added storyline" was to promote an outlandish agenda to "corrupt children". How would you feel? And my next question to you is - how is this even legal to do?
    Last edited by Stardust; March 20th, 2017 at 5:06 pm.
    Mother Teresa on abortion: "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

5. Likes pennysworth liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Do you actually think that parents/kids went to see Beauty and the Beast to see one or two seconds of a "gay scene" (weasely put in by a gay producer with, "who knows what motives regarding children") which should have never have been put in there in the first place?

Secondly, I have a very serious question to ask here of any reader reading this: "what if you wrote a story that was near and dear to your heart - you put your whole heart and soul into it. You could even very well be a devout Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc. Then someone whom you've never met, don't even know, takes your painstaking work, and decides to "add in storyline" that was never intended by you to be added - and, in fact, this "added storyline" was to promote an outlandish agenda to "corrupt children". How would you feel? And my next question to you is - how is this even legal to do?
    of course not, but a fair amount of Buzz was created (both for and against) LeFou.
    as to the question of whether its legal? guess who owns the rights to Beauty and the Beast?
    When a flight is proceeding incredibly well, something was forgotten.

Robert Livingston, Flying The Aeronca.

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Apparently, beastiality is very popular with parents and their kids.

Post Like Stats

Wait, so how would I feel if I sold the rights to my work for someone else to make a movie how they want, and they change things in it? Well, I would feel that I shouldn't sell the rights to my stories to people if I may not like the outcome.
    My Paul Ryan Marathon time is: 1:56:34

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    Wait, so how would I feel if I sold the rights to my work for someone else to make a movie how they want, and they change things in it? Well, I would feel that I shouldn't sell the rights to my stories to people if I may not like the outcome.
    All you need to do is write a series of books like Martin or Rowling that are so insanely popular that the studios will bend over backwards and give you whatever creative control you want just so they can cash in on your work.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    All you need to do is write a series of books like Martin or Rowling that are so insanely popular that the studios will bend over backwards and give you whatever creative control you want just so they can cash in on your work.
    I don't think that Martin has creative control over HBO's GoT.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Have you never heard of Hollywood? They have been doing that from the beginning. Jazz up or eliminate the storyline to make it better "fit" a motion picture. As far as corrupting children... hello?
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mobiusptc View Post
    As far as I know the Beast is male and Belle is female, Gaston is male and he's hot for female Belle so the only touch of gay in this movie is Gaston sidekick crush soo what is your point?

My Mood
    Observant
    Ideology
    Crusty Conservative
    Post Like Stats

the main stream media has a problem with homosexuality being deviant behavior so they are working tirelessly to make it, well, mainstream.

Ideology
    Popeyesque
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingMan View Post
    the main stream media has a problem with homosexuality being deviant behavior so they are working tirelessly to make it, well, mainstream.
    And some people, like the Republican leadership of Congress and much of conservative talk radio, have tried to mainstream objectivism. Apparently that hasn't worked so well.
    "I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag" - Molly Ivins

My Mood
    Sardonic
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingMan View Post

I have a lot of problems with the MSM, but there is nothing deviant about homosexuality, and have no problem with it being considered mainstream.
    Putting ketchup on fish sticks is deviant, homosexuality is not.
    "Logic is hemlock to liberalism."

16. Likes reflechissez, Lima India Bravo liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Libertarian Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Kelzan View Post
    I have a lot of problems with the MSM, but there is nothing deviant about homosexuality, and have no problem with it being considered mainstream.
    Putting ketchup on fish sticks is deviant, homosexuality is not.
    And mayonnaise on french fries. Mayonnaise is the bile of Satan himself and should be banned for all of eternity.
    Last edited by Clamp; March 20th, 2017 at 7:21 pm. Reason: 2 n's in mayo

My Mood
    Convivial
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Clamp View Post
    And mayonnaise on french fries. Mayonnaise is the bile of Satan himself and should be banned for all of eternity.
    I could eat Mayonnaise out of the jar by the spoonful ... but, I'm a "libruhl" ...

George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.