Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default FBI Comey - James Clapper "RIGHT" on no evidence of collusion of trump russia

In this ****ing dog and pony show besides already knowing what we knew all along that both clinton and trump were under surveillance by the FBI. one thing keeps getting overlooked OVER AND OVER . HOUSE INTEL CHAIRMAN - Not one damn shred of evidence there was a trump russian collusion. James clapper HARDLY a trump supporter - NOT ONE damn shred of evidence of trump russia collusion. James Comey today in hes assessment of clappers comments - NOT ONE DAMN SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION.

and you know what is ironic about all of this? Trump doesn't have 1 tenth of the dealing hillary has or had with russia. INCLUDING selling them uranium for tens of millions of dollars of donations from russia to her interests. CAN YOU IMAGINE for one ****ing second had a trump business coordinated selling materials that can be used in weapons of mass destruction to what everyone on the left now calls our enemy. THEN received tens of millions in return? I MEAN FOLKS were not talking about a building, or some land, or a sweetheart deal on some agriculture products. SHE LITERALLY gave them one of the most dangerous substance known to mankind and gave them to the russians who apparently are evil and want to kill us. its just amazing to me had clinton won the presidency THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MOCKED on by the hannity resident liberals.

i can see it now. I start a thread about hillary winning an election with russias help because she gave them nuke material and 20 liberals would respond with that this is the new birther issue that im a sore loser that its nothing blah blah. BUT TRUMP WON? and not only he didnt sell them the 20 percent uranium but as i posted earlier there wasnt a single damn EVIDENCE OF ANY COLLUSION and the liberals first thought is.

IMPEACH TRUMP..

Comey NO COLLUSION VIDEO - https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...02529100529667
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Dingo, Semi-Sweet, DMK liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Sweet View Post
    If the investigation of Trump is ONGOING that means that Trump is under SURVEILLANCE . . . . .

which means that Trump is "WIRETAPPED."

(not really meaning tapped with wires)

This has been ongoing since the election campaign and Obama was in the White House.
    It's cute that you actually jumped to those conclusions, lol.

5. Sponsored Links

6. Likes Brack liked this post
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ideology
    Progressive Liberal
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Unaffiliated View Post
    Bull. It's in the media every damn day and has been for a while now. Hell, Talk Radio has spent more air time talking about collusion than all the MSM put together. Why? Because a handful of Left leaning media pundits wish it were it true? Really? Rush has to spend an hour everyday to denounce crazy talk? I don't buy that. Trump supporters need bogeymen and if one idiot still believes there was collusion, they will gladly give that voice a platform, ramp that **** up and apply it to 65 million people. Then again, it sells stuff to the faithful so why not I suppose?
    The media is only doing their job. The stories I've seen on TV have been very clear that it is still under investigation.

Were you this sensitive when Fox News was asking if Obama was born in the U.S.?

The stupids won the election, Scared yet? #nottheenemy. : "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, "The Art of the Deal."

8. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    So fine. If they have been investigating for months they need to get off the....seat...and tell us if there is proof of collusion and between whom over what. If they don't have something soon, they likely never will.
    Is that what you say about investigations into Clinton too?

10. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    So fine. If they have been investigating for months they need to get off the....seat...and tell us if there is proof of collusion and between whom over what. If they don't have something soon, they likely never will.

Quote Originally Posted by dantes View Post
    Is that what you say about investigations into Clinton too?
    If I had, would you have agreed?

12. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    Well this is kind of pathetic.
    it was. i edited and apologized. although i didnt want hillary as president. i do wish for a women president in our lifetime.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

14. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    Originally Posted by DougBH View Post

If I had, would you have agreed?
    I would love to have an opinion on this but I'm really not qualified.

16. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    so trump DIDNT RAPE monica ? so all the women that that said clinton raped them all lied?

oh oh let me guess you were one of the snowflakes that said you were OFFENDED when u saw trump say he wants to grab a womens .. but not offended by clinton did?
    Wow. Lashing out with desperate deflections is quite unbecoming.

18. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Belligerent
    Ideology
    Get off my lawn
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    In this ****ing dog and pony show besides already knowing what we knew all along that both clinton and trump were under surveillance by the FBI. one thing keeps getting overlooked OVER AND OVER . HOUSE INTEL CHAIRMAN - Not one damn shred of evidence there was a trump russian collusion. James clapper HARDLY a trump supporter - NOT ONE damn shred of evidence of trump russia collusion. James Comey today in hes assessment of clappers comments - NOT ONE DAMN SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION.

and you know what is ironic about all of this? Trump doesn't have 1 tenth of the dealing hillary has or had with russia. INCLUDING selling them uranium for tens of millions of dollars of donations from russia to her interests. CAN YOU IMAGINE for one ****ing second had a trump business coordinated selling materials that can be used in weapons of mass destruction to what everyone on the left now calls our enemy. THEN received tens of millions in return? I MEAN FOLKS were not talking about a building, or some land, or a sweetheart deal on some agriculture products. SHE LITERALLY gave them one of the most dangerous substance known to mankind and gave them to the russians who apparently are evil and want to kill us. its just amazing to me had clinton won the presidency THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MOCKED on by the hannity resident liberals.

i can see it now. I start a thread about hillary winning an election with russias help because she gave them nuke material and 20 liberals would respond with that this is the new birther issue that im a sore loser that its nothing blah blah. BUT TRUMP WON? and not only he didnt sell them the 20 percent uranium but as i posted earlier there wasnt a single damn EVIDENCE OF ANY COLLUSION and the liberals first thought is.

IMPEACH TRUMP..

Comey NO COLLUSION VIDEO - https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...02529100529667
    First I would like to say I don't trust a word that comes out of comey's mouth but what you stated above is absolutely true....this is a dog and pony show...this whole thing is designed to undermine Trump. I can't stand Trump but this is ridiculous.
    "I just had a long talk with one of my living room walls. I got more sense out of it than anyone will ever get out of you."-wayoverthehill Favourite paper to read. http://goo.gl/Wb75dg

20. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    So...one must wonder, why are they continuing to investigate ties between Trump and Russia? For ****s and giggles?
    And we know how damning that is in democratic circles, which is why they just finished trying to elect a woman under FBI investigation President.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

22. Sponsored Links

23. Likes Dingo liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    So...one must wonder, why are they continuing to investigate ties between Trump and Russia? For ****s and giggles?
    Probably something they liked with their wiretap. Maybe they have insight now on the new Apprentice show.

25. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Unaffiliated View Post
    Bull. It's in the media every damn day and has been for a while now. Hell, Talk Radio has spent more air time talking about collusion than all the MSM put together. Why? Because a handful of Left leaning media pundits wish it were it true? Really? Rush has to spend an hour everyday to denounce crazy talk? I don't buy that. Trump supporters need bogeymen and if one idiot still believes there was collusion, they will gladly give that voice a platform, ramp that **** up and apply it to 65 million people. Then again, it sells stuff to the faithful so why not I suppose?
    Sucker, Fake News.

27. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

uh.... he didn't say that at all during the hearings.

29. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by adroit View Post
    Why are you propagating the ******** lie that Hillary sold Russia uranium to the personal gain of millions of dollars?
    Her hubby sold the Chinese Satellite Rocket Technology so now they can go Ballistic Intercontinental with their warheads. Whenever I see them it turns my stomach. They are trash.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/wo...-to-china.html
    Last edited by Evilwestsidefan; March 21st, 2017 at 12:07 am.

31. Sponsored Links

32. Likes Dingo liked this post
    My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    First I would like to say I don't trust a word that comes out of comey's mouth but what you stated above is absolutely true....this is a dog and pony show...this whole thing is designed to undermine Trump. I can't stand Trump but this is ridiculous.
    What is worse is we are paying for this crap. This is what happens when Hollywood backs a political party, you get the script writers going, and since Hollywood has been going down hill it just is not very good.

34. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway View Post
    Except that the Jan 06 2017 ICA concludes the exact opposite.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...CA_2017_01.pdf
    If Russia had a goal of undermining the democratic process, then you are the one enabling their goal.

You still have not offered a WHY President Trump and not Clinton.
    Victory is not won in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more. Louis L'Amour.

36. Sponsored Links