Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Honestly Tired ....

So you know what.

I really think Trump should step down.

All this distraction everyday on Twitter Rants..
    The Media Focusing on every piece of item he says or tweets.
    The FBI Director, Russian Investigation
    Him not shaking someones Hand in the oval office.

It is distraction distraction....

Perhaps it would be better to have Mike Pence.

But i hope many of you can be honest that the Media and many on the LEFT will not let it end with Trump.

They will go after Pence next.

Some on the Left will not be happy and will continue to try to derail the President who is a Republican.

But I think it may be best for the Health of the County to at least have Pence in.
    Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes Oryx, TennisOps, Brack, southernmoderate liked this post
    Blog Entries

its only what? 2 months....thats something huh
    The beauty that is the ugliness of the right. " They demand accountability for anger and divisiveness, while holding themselves entirely unaccountable for their anger and divisiveness"

5. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    So you know what.

But i hope many of you can be honest that the Media and many on the LEFT will not let it end with Trump.

Some on the Left will not be happy and will continue to try to derail the President who is a Republican.

But I think it may be best for the Health of the County to at least have Pence in.
    Nope; not unless he does something impeachable. You gave the reason why yourself; because this wouldn't stop the left from doing the same thing to Pence or any other sane person.

7. Sponsored Links

Whatever, Lib.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

9. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmouse View Post
    Nope; not unless he does something impeachable. You gave the reason why yourself; because this wouldn't stop the left from doing the same thing to Pence or any other sane person.
    That is my biggest problem, I Don't see it would stop either.

They won't be happy till they get a Democrat in the office.
    I believe that SOME on the LEFT believe they can bully their way back into power.

- Yes it is only 2 months and I think what tires me is the lefty friends everyday posting something that Trump is Hitler etc...

Its the over blowing up all around these days.

No one is Moderate anymore.

Its one extreme or the other.

11. Sponsored Links

Disagreement on policy wouldn't stop. But at least it'd be on policy, rather than on some stupid ass thing Trump did.

13. Sponsored Links

That is my biggest problem, I Don't see it would stop either.

They won't be happy till they get a Democrat in the office.
    I believe that SOME on the LEFT believe they can bully their way back into power.

- Yes it is only 2 months and I think what tires me is the lefty friends everyday posting something that Trump is Hitler etc...

Its the over blowing up all around these days.

No one is Moderate anymore.

Its one extreme or the other.
    When your 3-year-old has a fit in the grocery store you take him outside and deny him whatever he is screaming for. Too many people didn't do that and that is where the 'snowflakes' came from.

15. Sponsored Links

So you know what.

The Left won't 'let it go' when Republicans are in power anymore than the Right would 'let it go' if Democrats were in power.

The way we solve this is to remove Democrats and Republicans from our federal government. They are the common denominator to our ineffective, tribal opposition government and crappy political discourse.
    All together now!

17. Sponsored Links

You might want to reign in your imagination a little. Nobody thinks that.

19. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    You might want to reign in your imagination a little. Nobody thinks that.
    Yes they actually do.
    I have had friends who are left on Face Book talk about it.
    They say they want Trump Gone and I explain they will get mucho Conservative Pence and they go don't worry he will be next and so will Ryan.

Now it may be a fantasy but it is what they want to get the Democrat in office.

21. Sponsored Links

So you know what.

You are correct that Pence would face strong political opposition. Democrats and liberals would certainly use this as an opportunity to take lots of political advantage, understandably. I think it would damage the GOP in the short and midterm (and the GOP deserves it, badly, for its cynicism and recklessness). I despise almost everything people like Ryan and Pence wish to do, policy-wise; I've reached the point where it's personal, i.e., I think Paul Ryan is a bad person. And I still contend that President Cruz or President Rubio would have been able to inflict much more damage in a faster way, as far as substantive policy goes, than this incompetent crew of pygmy strangeloves and mendacious cretins.

But Donald Trump is unprecedented lying menace. He seems like a mentally-ill person with an actual personality disorder.

I will say this: I don't think Mike Pence is literally crazy. I think his dishonesty would be in the manageable, conventional realm that we expect from politicians, rather than of the "2 + 2 = dinosaur!" fictions we get on a daily basis from the ******* current WH. It's a low bar, but it's real.

ETA: Shorter MMS:

Quote Originally Posted by adroit View Post
    Disagreement on policy wouldn't stop. But at least it'd be on policy, rather than on some stupid ass thing Trump did.
    "The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering." -- Tom Waits

23. Sponsored Links

All it would take is a "whoops my bad, sorry bro".

After that any question about the tweet could simply be answered "The president retracted and apologized, next question".

But with Trump? NOPE.

25. Sponsored Links

Hahahahahahaha! a little self absorbed. ...He's not going anywhere. And this is what it looks like when reps don't lie down and take it...

Trump is not distracted from governing. The media is distracting from watching him govern, and obsessed with Russia...

We are so lucky to live in the USA, and during an inter-glacial warming period with

President Donald J. Trump as President

27. Sponsored Links

28. Likes pennysworth liked this post

When your 3-year-old has a fit in the grocery store you take him outside and deny him whatever he is screaming for. Too many people didn't do that and that is where the 'snowflakes' came from.
    Oh that I agree with.

My wife and I always took our Kids out of places when they acted like that. They learned to behave in public and around extended Family.

30. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

The "left" hasn't done anything to him. He's done it all to himself.

#MAGA = Many Are Getting Arrested.
    "Don't give this man the nuclear codes." -- Tony Schwartz, co-author "The Art of the Deal."

32. Sponsored Links

33. Likes TennisOps liked this post