Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex Tillerson: Do you have any reasons not to accept the appointment SOS?

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Default Rex Tillerson: Do you have any reasons not to accept the appointment SOS?

"Yes, lots of them, but they are all selfish. So no." Rex Tillerson at the hearing this morning.

Trump clearly picked a quality guy, what an answer. I am amazed at all of Trump's picks. He appealed to their patriotism, and got the best possible men to take on their respective jobs.

I'm almost tired of winning, Mr. Trump!
    Last edited by BornAgainChristian; January 12th, 2017 at 3:26 am.
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools (Rom. 1:22 KJV)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD (Ps. 33:12 KJV)

2. Likes Conan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links
    Post Like Stats

Rubio made him look stupid.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

5. Likes party-free liked this post
    Post Like Stats

I just heard where Rubio went at him pretty hard. Rubio starting listing all the things Putin has done in Syria, Chechnya, etc. including dissident killings and imprisonments and wanted Tillerson to call Putin a war criminal and Tillerson wouldn't do it. Rubio then offered a list of murdered Putin political opponents and Russian media members into the official hearing record.
    All together now!

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Unaffiliated View Post
    I just heard where Rubio went at him pretty hard. Rubio starting listing all the things Putin has done in Syria, Chechnya, etc. including dissident killings and imprisonments and wanted Tillerson to call Putin a war criminal and Tillerson wouldn't do it. Rubio then offered a list of murdered Putin political opponents and Russian media members into the official hearing record.
    Rubio is just as big of neocon as McCain is....and same people that back em.

You think he might have agenda?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Post Like Stats

Sorry, don't find that answer all that impressive.
    My Paul Ryan Marathon time is: 1:56:34

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post

What's his agenda?

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    What's his agenda?
    Break Russia up into smaller independents states so the west can have access to there resources.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Post Like Stats

Break Russia up into smaller independents states so the west can have access to there resources.
    If anything Russia should get bigger and add more countries to its mass... like a Union of Some Sort, Really.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

12. Likes party-free, Oryx liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Of course. Rubio is a neo-con in the mold of McCain and Graham. A lot (too many) of Democrats and Republicans in Washington are just itching to liberate the **** out of somebody.

That said, Putin is a war criminal - hell, our own host has said that on his show. He blasted Obama for being weak in the face a known war criminal and an enemy of The United States of America. That was before Trump came on the scene of course. I doubt Sean would say that today.
    All together now!

14. Likes Brack, FlyAway, party-free, Sikofit liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Rubio made him look stupid.
    Rubio is the one who looked stupid.

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Of course. Rubio is a neo-con in the mold of McCain and Graham. A lot (too many) of Democrats and Republicans in Washington are just itching to liberate the **** out of somebody.

That said, Putin is a war criminal - hell, our own host has said that on his show. He blasted Obama for being weak in the face a known war criminal and an enemy of The United States of America. That was before Trump came on the scene of course. I doubt Sean would say that today.
    Yes, Putin it ruthless.

But is it because we backed him into a corner by advancing NATO borders right up against there border?

Remember the goal of neo-cons is to break Russia up into smaller states....that's the end game.

This was well knew back in early 90's after Soviet Union collapsed. It was our policy.

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    Rubio is the one who looked stupid.
    Rubio always looks stupid though. And freakishly small.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Ideology
    Independent
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Our host has also gone on quite a bit in the past extolling the manliness of Putin, so it's hard to say whether he considers him an enemy, a macho man, or a macho enemy.
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men. - Willy Wonka

My Mood
    Humorous
    Ideology
    Don't know
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by BornAgainChristian View Post
    "Yes, lots of them, but they are all selfish. So no." Rex Tillerson at the hearing this morning.

Trump clearly picked a quality guy, what an answer. I am amazed at all of Trump's picks. He appealed to their patriotism, and got the best possible men to take on their respective jobs.

I'm almost tired of winning already, Mr. Trump!
    he only got 180 million dollars to resign his post...a post that he planned to resign from anyway... do you ever do any research?
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.- MLK

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by JohnManatee View Post
    Rubio always looks stupid though. And freakishly small.
    5'10'' Freakishly small!

Can't imagine what you think of someone who's not average height.