Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Default CNN just ruined itself...

Buzzfeed running with the story, whatever its a net site. CNN running with it thou....

Talk about 3 decades of legitimacy down the drain....

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Trump confirmed it by verifying it was leaked.
    Indeed, what leak is he complaining about if what was leaked never happened?

4. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    Not at all.
    It is the way our System of government has been for many years.
    You seem to be the one who is bent out of shape over how it works.
    That the Popular vote of a few states tipped for Hillary.
    If it was a Popular vote contest Trump and everyone would campaign differently. But it has been for a long time the race to 270
    Get over it.
    You all are bitching now because Trump broke the BLUE WALL in the electoral college.
    Dude. Count the number of times you've gone out of your way to explain the electoral college. Chapped hide.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by SIGuy View Post
    Haha. Butthurt much? Hide behind the electoral college. That is rich. Yes, please keep hiding behind the LAW OF THE LAND. I love the taste of your tears.
    You're having an argument that I'm not having. Chapped hide.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    It chaps your hide that most people who voted did NOT want trump. Feel free to hide behind the electoral college in a safe space.
    More people in most of the states did vote for him.
    Ya'll found a 2 for 1 deal on stupid, didn't you.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by adroit View Post
    Indeed, what leak is he complaining about if what was leaked never happened?
    Well the allegations could be fake, but that is not what the news agencies were reporting, they were reporting that it was significant enough to be briefed to the president and president elect.

There was no "fake news" in that regard, the allegations may be fake but they were in fact briefed, which is the story. Trump said they should have never been put on paper, so if he has anyone to be angry at, it is with the intelligence agencies for giving the allegations veracity and then leaking they were briefed.

Attacking the news agencies is irresponsible and him just swinging wildly at any target that dares defy him.

12. Sponsored Links

His attacks on any media who are not "loyal" is becoming very concerning. This current story highlights it is the content that matters, not methods of journalism.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Well the allegations could be fake, but that is not what the news agencies were reporting, they were reporting that it was significant enough to be briefed to the president and president elect.

There was no "fake news" in that regard, the allegations may be fake but they were in fact briefed, which is the story. Trump said they should have never been put on paper, so if he has anyone to be angry at, it is with the intelligence agencies for giving the allegations veracity and then leaking they were briefed.

Attacking the news agencies is irresponsible and him just swinging wildly at any target that dares defy him.
    Oh I agree, that's what I'm saying. The claim some are making now is that he was never briefed. But Trump is complaining that the brief was leaked. If he was never briefed about those allegations, then why would he say that it was leaked? He'd just say it was fake news that he was ever briefed. So there'd be no leak to complain about.

16. Sponsored Links

It's time for Trump to issue CNN with a lengthy ban from all government related press conferences. No government officials at any level should be permitted to interact with CNN "journalists". This behavior is absolutely disgraceful from them, their attempt to destabilize the US government with fake news needs to be punished.

18. Sponsored Links

They probably did this **** so Trump would cancel his press conference. And I thought I had to play with my lil 4-year-old grandson to be around kids.

LOL!! Nothing they're doing is working.

Haven't they heard? You CANNOT undo what God has done. The place where we live needs to better suit us. So in comes Trump.

No matter what they do, no matter what they try... they keep failing.

I feel safe now, knowing that the President is gonna make where I live, priority.

Anymore DUD tricks up their sleeves? Who wants entertainment?
    You need to carry on with your success without resting on your past laurels. Pay
    attention to your relationship matters as they are the quintessential of your success and peace of mind.

20. Sponsored Links

The Calumniation News Network ruined itself a long time ago. This is just a reflection of their viewer base.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by tguns View Post
    More people in most of the states did vote for him.
    And counties looks even better in red, but anyone who is serious about the subject actually considers population.

24. Sponsored Links

How on earth could CNN have just ruined itself?

I have had it on fellow Right Wing authority for well over a year, actually at least since President Elect Tinkle tossed his orange hair into the race, that CNN was dead, a non issue, history, irrelevant?

What gives?
    Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

26. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    You're having an argument that I'm not having. Chapped hide.
    That's because you are not having an argument. You are just mumbling to yourself and your deluded friends.
    #NeverKillary

28. Sponsored Links

29. Likes Conan liked this post

Maybe the OP thread title would have been better written, like this:CNN just relieved itself...

Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

31. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrCapitalism View Post
    CNN should immediately be banned from all government property.
    yeah...last time I checked we don't do that in this country.
    When you say "radical right", I think of these fellows who are trying to take the Republican party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye. ​Goldwater

33. Sponsored Links