Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 335
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    San Diego,CA
    Posts
    1,761
    Rep Power
    6

    Default CNN just ruined itself...

    Buzzfeed running with the story, whatever its a net site. CNN running with it thou....

    Talk about 3 decades of legitimacy down the drain....

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    19,170
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Trump confirmed it by verifying it was leaked.
    Indeed, what leak is he complaining about if what was leaked never happened?

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    42,709
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortal_Wombat View Post
    Not at all.
    It is the way our System of government has been for many years.
    You seem to be the one who is bent out of shape over how it works.
    That the Popular vote of a few states tipped for Hillary.
    If it was a Popular vote contest Trump and everyone would campaign differently. But it has been for a long time the race to 270
    Get over it.
    You all are bitching now because Trump broke the BLUE WALL in the electoral college.
    Dude. Count the number of times you've gone out of your way to explain the electoral college. Chapped hide.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    42,709
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIGuy View Post
    Haha. Butthurt much? Hide behind the electoral college. That is rich. Yes, please keep hiding behind the LAW OF THE LAND. I love the taste of your tears.
    You're having an argument that I'm not having. Chapped hide.
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #169
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,902
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    It chaps your hide that most people who voted did NOT want trump. Feel free to hide behind the electoral college in a safe space.
    More people in most of the states did vote for him.
    Ya'll found a 2 for 1 deal on stupid, didn't you.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adroit View Post
    Indeed, what leak is he complaining about if what was leaked never happened?
    Well the allegations could be fake, but that is not what the news agencies were reporting, they were reporting that it was significant enough to be briefed to the president and president elect.

    There was no "fake news" in that regard, the allegations may be fake but they were in fact briefed, which is the story. Trump said they should have never been put on paper, so if he has anyone to be angry at, it is with the intelligence agencies for giving the allegations veracity and then leaking they were briefed.

    Attacking the news agencies is irresponsible and him just swinging wildly at any target that dares defy him.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #171

    Default

    His attacks on any media who are not "loyal" is becoming very concerning. This current story highlights it is the content that matters, not methods of journalism.

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    19,170
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
    Well the allegations could be fake, but that is not what the news agencies were reporting, they were reporting that it was significant enough to be briefed to the president and president elect.

    There was no "fake news" in that regard, the allegations may be fake but they were in fact briefed, which is the story. Trump said they should have never been put on paper, so if he has anyone to be angry at, it is with the intelligence agencies for giving the allegations veracity and then leaking they were briefed.

    Attacking the news agencies is irresponsible and him just swinging wildly at any target that dares defy him.
    Oh I agree, that's what I'm saying. The claim some are making now is that he was never briefed. But Trump is complaining that the brief was leaked. If he was never briefed about those allegations, then why would he say that it was leaked? He'd just say it was fake news that he was ever briefed. So there'd be no leak to complain about.

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #173

    Default

    It's time for Trump to issue CNN with a lengthy ban from all government related press conferences. No government officials at any level should be permitted to interact with CNN "journalists". This behavior is absolutely disgraceful from them, their attempt to destabilize the US government with fake news needs to be punished.

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #174

    Default

    They probably did this **** so Trump would cancel his press conference. And I thought I had to play with my lil 4-year-old grandson to be around kids.

    LOL!! Nothing they're doing is working.

    Haven't they heard? You CANNOT undo what God has done. The place where we live needs to better suit us. So in comes Trump.

    No matter what they do, no matter what they try... they keep failing.

    I feel safe now, knowing that the President is gonna make where I live, priority.

    Anymore DUD tricks up their sleeves? Who wants entertainment?
    You need to carry on with your success without resting on your past laurels. Pay
    attention to your relationship matters as they are the quintessential of your success and peace of mind.


  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    -essay
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    The Calumniation News Network ruined itself a long time ago. This is just a reflection of their viewer base.


  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tguns View Post
    More people in most of the states did vote for him.
    And counties looks even better in red, but anyone who is serious about the subject actually considers population.

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #177
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spud Country
    Posts
    78,922
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    How on earth could CNN have just ruined itself?

    I have had it on fellow Right Wing authority for well over a year, actually at least since President Elect Tinkle tossed his orange hair into the race, that CNN was dead, a non issue, history, irrelevant?

    What gives?
    Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC - World Capital
    Posts
    1,457
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    You're having an argument that I'm not having. Chapped hide.
    That's because you are not having an argument. You are just mumbling to yourself and your deluded friends.
    #NeverKillary

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. Likes Conan liked this post
  30. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spud Country
    Posts
    78,922
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Maybe the OP thread title would have been better written, like this:CNN just relieved itself...

    Tis the Season ... Luke 2:7-14

  31. Sponsored Links


  32. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    fishing a lake in my mind
    Posts
    14,915
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCapitalism View Post
    CNN should immediately be banned from all government property.
    yeah...last time I checked we don't do that in this country.
    When you say "radical right", I think of these fellows who are trying to take the Republican party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye. ​Goldwater

  33. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •