; Obamas round of golf with tiger woods cost 4 million dollars

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Default Obamas round of golf with tiger woods cost 4 million dollars

4 million dollars for this kenyan to use my damn money to play golf with tiger woods. hey *******, why dont you just go to local golf course by your big mansion. Take one of your secret service name him tiger woods for the day and play golf.

its just amazing to me how much michelle and obama and her kids ran up in bills traveling around the world on our money and wasted millions upon millions of dollars while this country goes deeper in debt. Michelle obamas MOM apparently is up for 150k a year PENSION for helping michelle in the white house.

By the way, this bastard spends 4 million dollar on a golf game with a guy who has cheated and betrayed every women hes been with (tiger woods) while hes wife michelle lectures to us about respecting women and morality.. on top of spending the 4 million on a golf game the MILITARY is asking BACK bonuses to our veterens. let me repeat that agian.

obama plays 4 million dollar golf games.. while at the same time the military under hes command is asking back MONEY in bonuses they paid out.. rotten bastards.. the lot of em.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/re...155852279.html
    Last edited by gattaca; October 27th, 2016 at 8:31 pm.
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes 4speed, GOP_FAN, Marijuana_MyAntiDrug liked this post
    Blog Entries

I highly doubt your persian ass pays anything more than negligible income tax.

5. Sponsored Links

Trump isn't known for golfing, thankfully.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

7. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by mozysafe View Post
    I highly doubt your persian ass pays anything more than negligible income tax.
    iv sent a lot of money to the irs.. that i can promise you. a lot more then these bastard illegals in california.. and there going to get free healthcare here in california
    went to heaven.. couldnt get in.. for what i had done.. i said forsake me.. they said your crazy.. youve done to much harm

9. Sponsored Links

Narcissist Obama thinks he's a rock star hanging out with the elite spending taxpayer dollars like they were his own. Once he leaves office, it will be, Obama who?
    <a href=http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608031553965526461&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0 target=_blank>http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608...d=1.9&rs=0&p=0</a>

11. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    iv sent a lot of money to the irs.. that i can promise you. a lot more then these bastard illegals in california.. and there going to get free healthcare here in california
    Sure thing, guy.

13. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Narcissist Obama thinks he's a rock star hanging out with the elite spending taxpayer dollars like they were his own. Once he leaves office, it will be, Obama who?
    Tiger woods has golf with pretty much every living President.
    If we allow politicians to succeed by scaring people, we donít actually end up any safer. Fear doesnít make us safer. It makes us weaker - Justin Trudeau Prime Minister of Canada.

15. Sponsored Links

Send me your PayPal address. I will be happy to pay your 1.3 cents share of Obama's golf trip.

17. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler300 View Post
    Ahem

tiger-woods-villa-opening-610x480.jpg

Tiger Woods was on hand along with Donald J. Trump and his family for the grand opening of the brand new Tiger Woods Villa on March 5th 2014, the day before the first round of the 2014 World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship at Trump National Doral Miami.

http://www.floridagolfmagazine.com/F...ods-Villa.html

19. Sponsored Links

20. Likes Plasmaball liked this post
    Blog Entries

The funny thing about this article is that it makes the assumption that it costs $200k to fly AF1 for one hour. This is not even close to an accurate figure. It costs X amount of dollars to have AF1 whether it's flying or not. The actual cost of flying the plane is probably a quarter or less than $200k.

It's ******** clickbait like this that makes yahoo so mind numbing. Hey, let's link to the Moonie times and just hit publish!

22. Sponsored Links

The funny thing about this article is that it makes the assumption that it costs $200k to fly AF1 for one hour. This is not even close to an accurate figure. It costs X amount of dollars to have AF1 whether it's flying or not. The actual cost of flying the plane is probably a quarter or less than $200k.

It's ******** clickbait like this that makes yahoo so mind numbing. Hey, let's link to the Moonie times and just hit publish!
    just so you know, almost every political article on yahoo is pro hillary and anti trump.

24. Sponsored Links

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS21835.pdf

“Air Force One” is the designation given to whatever plane the President is using at the time. Information provided by the U.S. Air Force in 2012 shows that the cost per hour for the President’s 747 (which is designated “VC-25” by the Air Force) is $179,750.
    Source: E-mail from the Director of Public Affairs, 18 th Air Force, April 24, 2012. This figure includes “fuel, flight
    consumables, depot repairs, aircraft overhaul and engine overhaul.” (Ibid.)

26. Sponsored Links

... for this kenyan ...
    Dogwhistle detected!

28. Sponsored Links

Ok,, that does it. I'm not going to vote for Obama this year.
    Hurricane Donald is now a Category 5. Please take all proper safety measures.

30. Sponsored Links

4 million dollars for this kenyan<snip>
    Stopped reading right there.

I guess that explains your deranged Trump threads.

You must be a low info birther ODS nut as well.

32. Sponsored Links

33. Likes Excast liked this post