Liberal: Are you an accessory to rape?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Liberal: Are you an accessory to rape?

In a way you are. In Washington DC two illegals abducted and raped a 12 year old girl. Why are liberals at fault? Because you supported their unchecked admission into the US and conservatives opposed it. It only makes sense to say that liberals are at least partly to blame for this. Here I am, a former U.S marine and when I return to the the U.S. from another country, I must fill out documents and go through customs. If an unknown Mexican wants to enter our country, he is allowed to do so without any check at all. Why do we treat our own citizens as if they are a bigger threat than illegals? This makes zero sense. Yes libs, you owe an apology to every family who has been victimized by illegals. This is your policy. You own it.

I'm not going to provide a link but the story is on Breitbart. I suggest you check it out. It's a good read.

Reported Post - No Foul, Dr. Funkenstein
    Last edited by Dr. Funkenstein; April 11th, 2016 at 12:31 pm.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes smyrna, Conan liked this post

No. Liberals are not.
    My Paul Ryan Marathon time is: 1:51:51

5. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

To be honest, it's an establishment policy more than simply liberals. Both sides have had decades to fix the problem and have chose to do nothing. There was an agreement made during the Reagan Administration in 1986 how to proceed forward if "we" made over 12 million illegal aliens, legal. It was immediately ****canned by the lying establishment.
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

7. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by altair1013 View Post
    In a way you are. In Washington DC two illegals abducted and raped a 12 year old girl. Why are liberals at fault? Because you supported their unchecked admission into the US and conservatives opposed it. It only makes sense to say that liberals are at least partly to blame for this. Here I am, a former U.S marine and when I return to the the U.S. from another country, I must fill out documents and go through customs. If an unknown Mexican wants to enter our country, he is allowed to do so without any check at all. Why do we treat our own citizens as if they are a bigger threat than illegals? This makes zero sense. Yes libs, you owe an apology to every family who has been victimized by illegals. This is your policy. You own it.

I'm not going to provide a link but the story is on Breitbart. I suggest you check it out. It's a good read.
    Why didn't Bush/Cheney build a wall?

Why do we have a border patrol who stops and apprehends people attempting to cross the border every day?

Why do we have deportations happening every day?

9. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

Republicans have power of the purse through the House and they own the Senate. Why haven't they put a wall bill through instead of sitting on their asses doing nothing?

11. Sponsored Links

My God what an ignorant OP premise.

Hilarious as all get out.

But it is God awful ignorant.
    I don't understand life, but the question is, should I?

13. Sponsored Links

14. Likes Guilds, LucyLou, hatman liked this post

Maybe the OP isn't providing a link to the Breitbart article because it has no evidence, no information at all, that shows the perps in question are in fact illegal aliens.

Not saying they aren't, but the accusation is made without substantiation, terrible journalism.

16. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

so now liberals are accountable for illegal immigration and its consequences.

it all started with Ronald Wilson Reagan. He's no liberal. :-)

Allan

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by smyrna View Post
    To be honest, it's an establishment policy more than simply liberals. Both sides have had decades to fix the problem and have chose to do nothing. There was an agreement made during the Reagan Administration in 1986 how to proceed forward if "we" made over 12 million illegal aliens, legal. It was immediately ****canned by the lying establishment.
    Liberals are to blame. If the establishment were made up of conservatives this would not be happening. It is the liberal policy.

20. Sponsored Links

21. Likes MrCapitalism liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    so now liberals are accountable for illegal immigration and its consequences.

it all started with Ronald Wilson Reagan. He's no liberal. :-)

Allan
    Yes liberals are to blame. I am talking about current policy. What people are doing right now. Today, as we speak it is the liberal policy to allow anybody to cross unchecked. What happened 30 years ago is not why that girl was raped. She was raped because of current policy.

23. Sponsored Links

Liberals are to blame. If the establishment were made up of conservatives this would not be happening. It is the liberal policy.
    No, they aren't. next.
    My Paul Ryan Marathon time is: 1:51:51

25. Sponsored Links

[QUOTE=LouC;104790319]Maybe the OP isn't providing a link to the Breitbart article because it has no evidence, no information at all, that shows the perps in question are in fact illegal aliens.

Not saying they aren't, but the accusation is made without substantiation, terrible journalism.[/QUOTE.

My pad is having trouble with copy and paste. Go to the website. They have pictures. Then apologize to me for making crap up.
    Last edited by altair1013; April 11th, 2016 at 10:24 am.

27. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

....and what does that tell you about Republicans?
    Friendly Neighborhood...Smyrnaman

29. Sponsored Links

Blog Entries

The Establishment is made up of conservatives. House and Senate. What are they doing$$$? Where is their wall$$$? Why aren't they beefing up Border Patrol $$$? Why aren't they adding deportation courts$$$?

31. Sponsored Links

Yes liberals are to blame. I am talking about current policy. What people are doing right now. Today, as we speak it is the liberal policy to allow anybody to cross unchecked. What happened 30 years ago is not why that girl was raped. She was raped because of current policy.
    Not only is your OP premise ignorant now you are doubling down by posting ignorant lies to supposedly bolster your ignorant OP premise.

I guess when one wants to argue (troll) from a position of ignorance it doesn't make any difference if that one lies as well.

33. Sponsored Links