Page 1 of 764 1231151101501 ... LastLast
    Ideology
    Don't like politics
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Default Ferguson, MO Police Kill Unarmed Black Teen...Nation on Fire

Ferguson, Missouri Police shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown On Saturday August, 9, 2014, on his way to his grandmother's house. Again...we have a another young Black Man cut down at his prime. WHERE ARE MY CONSERVATIVES?

Another Innocent American Civilian has been cut down. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

I hear so-called Conservatives speak so poetically about somehow obtaining the mysterious, BLACK VOTE. You want it? Start addressing BLACK ISSUES! Find the root of the problem and weed it out.

I am upset at this shooting but not surprised. No Black American is surprised. Just the other week Eric Garner was killed by the NYPD after being put in a choke hold. They let him die in the street, THEN acted like he was alive when they wheeled him off in the ambulance. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

Many of you THINK this doesn't affect you but JUST WAIT. It won't impact you until young White Boys and Girls are targets for this sort of police behavior. It's coming though.

How do we address this issue so that it never happens again?

This is the Fox News Article written on August 10, 2014

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/10...hot-by-police/
    “if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”
    -George H.W. Bush

2. Sponsored Links

3. Likes LadyTheranna, lazyman, t3d, Toll Collector liked this post
    Post Like Stats

"An eyewitness told the Post-Dispatch that she saw a police officer attempting to put Brown in the back of a squad car shortly before the shooting. As Brown attempted to flee, the witness said he was shot several times in the head and chest."

Is this acceptable to shoot an unarmed fleeing suspect, assuming the eyewitness account is accurate?

5. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

No the nation is not on fire.

Is it asking too much to wait till we have some actual details before we all march on St. Louis?
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

7. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

It seems the "eye witness" story is to say the least incomplete.

According to USA Today, the shooting was the result of an altercation between an officer and two young men, one being the "victim" who assaulted the officer, pushed him into the car, attempted to seize the officer's weapon.

One shot fired inside the car and more following.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ting/13856377/

Sadly, some of the local troublemakers are using it as an excuse to destroy property and loot.
    Don't Blame Me I voted for Cruz! Without the 1st & 2nd Amendments the rest of The Constitution is meaningless
    THE DEFICIT

9. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

The nation is not on fire....but a gas station was....

"My conservatives"? Really?
    Just push play...they're gonna bleep it anyway....

11. Sponsored Links

12. Likes party-free liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
    It seems the "eye witness" story is to say the least incomplete.

According to USA Today, the shooting was the result of an altercation between an officer and two young men, one being the "victim" who assaulted the officer, pushed him into the car, attempted to seize the officer's weapon.

One shot fired inside the car and more following.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ting/13856377/

Sadly, some of the local troublemakers are using it as an excuse to destroy property and loot.
    So, from this, the implication is the suspect was not handcuffed before the officer tried to place him in the squad car? hmmm... more info needed...

14. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

There's a lot more details here in this story from CNN.com.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/10/justic...ing/index.html
    THE DEFICIT

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Content
    Ideology
    Tea Party Conservative
    Post Like Stats

When most young black men are shot, killed, arrested, imprisoned in liberal run cities with liberal run police forces and liberal stacked courts how is this a conservative problem? They made their bed voting for Democrats they can lay in it.

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes Roxiebell liked this post
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by indemiddle View Post
    So, from this, the implication is the suspect was not handcuffed before the officer tried to place him in the squad car? hmmm... more info needed...
    No, you have it backwards.

According to the story the cop was trying to exit the vehicle when he was assaulted by the two young men and shoved back into the car at which time there was a struggle for his gun with one of them.

One shot fired inside the car, more fired once he exited the car.

I'm going to be a crazy right winger here and suggest that maybe before we riot we wait till the details of just what happened become clear.
    THE DEFICIT

21. Sponsored Links

22. Likes SpadeMarlowe liked this post
    Post Like Stats

No, you have it backwards.

According to the story the cop was trying to exit the vehicle when he was assaulted by the two young men and shoved back into the car at which time there was a struggle for his gun with one of them.

One shot fired inside the car, more fired once he exited the car.

I'm going to be a crazy right winger here and suggest that maybe before we riot we wait till the details of just what happened become clear.
    "..there was a scuffle inside the car over the officer's gun..." The story is not making sense so far; more information is needed.
    Last edited by indemiddle; August 11th, 2014 at 2:24 am.

24. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Calm
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Stores are being vandalized and looting is going on. This is from a St Louis TV station.

Ferguson, Missouri (KMOV.com) – What started as a peaceful prayer vigil Saturday evening to remember a young man gunned down by police, has escalated into full scale riots and looting in Ferguson, Missouri.Angry mobs have smashed windows, set fires and looted businesses as a massive showing of police, some wearing riot gear have moved into the area along West Florissant just south of 270.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage...270697451.html

26. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

"..there was a scuffle inside the car over the officer's gun..." The story is not making sense so far; more information is needed.
    Again, read all the words.

The officer was shoved back into his car when he tried to exit by two men outside of his car.

There was then a struggle for his gun inside the car and one shot fired.

Apparently at that point the "victim" got outside of the car and the officer shot him.
    THE DEFICIT

28. Sponsored Links

29. Likes HoracioMendez liked this post
    Post Like Stats

Again, read all the words.

[The officer was shoved back into his car when he tried to exit by two men outside of his car.]

[There was then a struggle for his gun inside the car and one shot fired.]

Apparently at that point the "victim" got outside of the car and the officer shot him.
    Do we know this to be the fact, considering there are contradicting stories? Where was the starting point? The story is still not making sense. More information is needed.

31. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoanne View Post
    Stores are being vandalized and looting is going on. This is from a St Louis TV station.

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage...270697451.html
    From what I read there's also been over twenty police cars vandalized with broken windows etc.

I guess it's really just asking way too much for people to wait long enough to find out what actually happened in and precipitated the shooting before throwing a riot.

Sad.

I know, it must be the store owners fault?
    THE DEFICIT

33. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Ornery
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Do we know this to be the fact, considering there are contradicting stories? Where was the starting point? The story is still not making sense. More information is needed.
    All I'm doing is telling you what the story stated since you seem to not understand it.

I'm the one that says that maybe it's a good idea to wait till the details become clear before forming an opinion.

I for one don't expect the details in such an incident to be clear for a few days.
    THE DEFICIT

35. Sponsored Links