; Name Change Requests - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Name Change Requests

The Moderating Staff has decided to allow each member a ONE TIME only name change. In order to have your name changed, you must post a request in this thread and a Mod will make the change for you (as long as the new name does not violate the TOS). Name change requests for a new name that is the same as another member's prior name, or close to another member's current or prior name will be denied.

Your Custom User Title will also be changed to say "FKA: (old name & date)", which must remain as your user title for 1 year. Changing your User Title prior to 1 year will be viewed as Contempt of Mod.

ANY POSTS made in this thread that are not direct and legitimate requests for a name change or legitimate questions will be deleted. ABSOLUTELY NO PEANUTS needed.

Once a Mod has made the change, your post here will be edited with a simple note of the change.

A note will also be placed in the user's permanent account record for Moderator access only notating the name change and date.
    Last edited by sircharliebrown; April 12th, 2014 at 1:49 am.

Argument is to determine who is right.
    Discussion is to determine what is right.

2. Sponsored Links

I'm not sure anyone is paying attention, haha.

4. Sponsored Links

I don't think the mods venture into this section of the board all that much which is a bit weird. Why be a mod at all?

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Have you PM'd any of the mods?
    Trump supporters have space bugs in their heads. It is the only explanation.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Sorry Pudge, I thought that by putting my name in the last post spot, it would get you attention from a Mod and get you an answer to your question.

It's odd... nobody ever asked me if Sam was my real name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I don't think the mods venture into this section of the board all that much which is a bit weird. Why be a mod at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by reflechissez View Post
    Have you PM'd any of the mods?
    I have looked at this page every day for a week then go to find my link to the admin page where I can make the change then three people show up at my desk. Sorry for the delay.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I can't speak for my cohorts but I check in when I notice new posts in here.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Funkenstein View Post
    I can't speak for my cohorts but I check in when I notice new posts in here.
    Nah no worries mate. Just ignore me, I can be a grumpy bastard at times.

Overall you guys do a good job and at least you all have lives away from this place.

14. Sponsored Links

Thank you, Mr. Mod!

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by sircharliebrown View Post
    The Moderating Staff has decided to allow each member a ONE TIME only name change. In order to have your name changed, you must post a request in this thread and a Mod will make the change for you (as long as the new name does not violate the TOS). Name change requests for a new name that is the same as another member's prior name, or close to another member's current or prior name will be denied.

Your Custom User Title will also be changed to say "FKA: (old name & date)", which must remain as your user title for 1 year. Changing your User Title prior to 1 year will be viewed as Contempt of Mod.

ANY POSTS made in this thread that are not direct and legitimate requests for a name change or legitimate questions will be deleted. ABSOLUTELY NO PEANUTS needed.

Once a Mod has made the change, your post here will be edited with a simple note of the change.

A note will also be placed in the user's permanent account record for Moderator access only notating the name change and date.
    Requesting a name change from nebcon to just neb

thank you.

Request completed - Dr. Funkenstein, 8/17/16
    Last edited by Dr. Funkenstein; August 17th, 2016 at 2:03 pm.
    In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds the timid join him for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain(1886)

18. Sponsored Links

Sorry Pudge, I thought that by putting my name in the last post spot, it would get you attention from a Mod and get you an answer to your question.

...IS Samm your real name?
    "Ignis aurum probat"

20. Sponsored Links

You have a real name? I mean, besides Samm? Wow.
    Amazing how many of my friends and family members never knew about the Electoral College
    until Hillary lost the election. Guess they didn't go to High School here in the States.

22. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by FlameHeart View Post
    ...IS Samm your real name?
    Maybe...

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

24. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by RayMan View Post
    You have a real name? I mean, besides Samm? Wow.
    Well, some people call me Papa Bear.

"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." - Saul Bellow

26. Sponsored Links

Well, some people call me Papa Bear.

Heh. I could see that happening.
    Amazing how many of my friends and family members never knew about the Electoral College
    until Hillary lost the election. Guess they didn't go to High School here in the States.

28. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by sircharliebrown View Post

I want to change my user name from Alfred Persson to BornAgainChristian

thanks

Request completed 9/6/2016
    Last edited by snow96; September 6th, 2016 at 11:19 am.
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools (Rom. 1:22 KJV)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD (Ps. 33:12 KJV)

30. Sponsored Links

I would like to change by name to Vigilante. It appears there is already a Remus Lupin and I have been confused for him. Thank You
    ///////llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

32. Sponsored Links