Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Post Like Stats

Default Ted Nugent: Mainstream Racist

To me, it is guys like this that are the big difference in where the Democrats and the GOP are right now.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...gop-candidate/

Apparently he decided to call Obama a "subhuman mongrel" among other vitriol, a pretty clear racial slap. It's nothing particularly new for Nugent, he has been frequently bombastic and has frequently said questionably racist things.

Both sides have their crazies, that's nothing new.

The difference is that no matter how crazy Nugent gets, the GOP not only refuses to condemn him, they actively seek his endorsement. This Texas Gov. candidate isn't running away screaming, he's holding campaign events with him.

Two years ago Mitt Romney was making personal calls to Nugent to seek his endorsement.

Nugent is Fred Phelps crazy. Regardless of whether you agree with their underlying political beliefs, their approach to them is pure unhealthy nuttery. Yet, the nuttery of Nugent is never condemned and it is often praised.

And in the end, it is why the GOP is continuing to be successful in the South and during lower turnout election (such as the one coming up) while getting thrashed in national elections.

2. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by humblepatriot View Post
    Oh my god, the lefties aren't joking, all of your current posts are an act, aren't they.
    I've asked that one myself. He claims to have had a road to Damascus style revelation. Personally, I think the original Mr. Cap either sold or passed on his account to his mirror image relative.

On the other hand, the old Mr. Cap wasn't all that good at predictions. "...while getting thrashed in national elections."

4. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post
    I've asked that one myself. He claims to have had a road to Damascus style revelation. Personally, I think the original Mr. Cap either sold or passed on his account to his mirror image relative.

On the other hand, the old Mr. Cap wasn't all that good at predictions. "...while getting thrashed in national elections."
    I really hope he didn't charge too much. That would be worse than the stories of World of Warcraft characters selling for thousands of dollars.

6. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Quixotic
    Ideology
    Existential Nihilist
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by DougBH View Post

This is an excellent illustration of how desperately you guys want to believe anyone who agrees with you even if it is obviously clearly amazingly fake and, having been here for years, you should know it. At least the noob has never seen the real Cap.
    "I responded in less than 48 Hours, Nick Nolte/
    Getting close like Nick Jonas, gripping the gauge/
    Then blaze off, Face/Off, bitch, Nicolas Cage."

8. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

I really hope he didn't charge too much. That would be worse than the stories of World of Warcraft characters selling for thousands of dollars.
    Sold a cloak in Everquest back in the day for over a grand. I was like 18 at the time, good money in it back then.

10. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Gaetano "Tommy" Lucchese View Post
    I just don't know who he is at all, outside this stuff. At least Donald Trump (who admitted he was a troll the other day, priceless), I knew who he was before this.
    He is ultra right - gun right and hunting right, nut if you ask me. He does a lot of speeches at various conventions
    "When war ceases to be HORRIBLE then it becomes HORRIBLY easy to enter into War"

12. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    Sold a cloak in Everquest back in the day for over a grand. I was like 18 at the time, good money in it back then.
    Wow, there really is a sucker born every minute, but good for you for being in a position to profit on that sucker.

14. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Quixotic
    Ideology
    Existential Nihilist
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MoleUK View Post
    What an odd thing to brag about.

16. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Democratic Party
    Post Like Stats

Mr. Cap was brilliant. When I lurked here in 2008 I saw him start a thread that attributed all of Obama's legislation to McCain and some of McCain's legislation to Obama...

Before the ruse was dicovered there was a dozen McCain supporters denouncing McCain's legislation and praising Obama's... It was a real eye opener for the tribal mindset.
    "They have given you nothing, I will give you everything. I will give you what youíve been looking for for 50 years. Iím the only one."- Republican Messiah

18. Sponsored Links

19. Likes Guilds liked this post
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

Why shouldn't he? He's the one who got the thousand bucks. If he was the one who paid the thousand bucks, that would probably be wise to keep to oneself.

21. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Quixotic
    Ideology
    Existential Nihilist
    Post Like Stats

Why shouldn't he? He's the one who got the thousand bucks. If he was the one who paid the thousand bucks, that would probably be wise to keep to oneself.
    MMORPGs rival heroin in their ability to turn functional people into human wreckage.

23. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

, no bragging, it was just a good source of income.

Lots of MMO players with more disposable income than time that wanted to buy-in. Still happens today, lotta Chinese make a good living off of it.

25. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

why in the hell would anyone want someone else's account here? maybe Bear right about the time his infamous thread was to be proven right or wrong. that's about all i can come up with but even then he could just create a new account.

27. Sponsored Links

Post Like Stats

MMORPGs rival heroin in their ability to turn functional people into human wreckage.
    Yup.

29. Sponsored Links

My Mood
    Content
    Post Like Stats

This is an excellent illustration of how desperately you guys want to believe anyone who agrees with you even if it is obviously clearly amazingly fake and, having been here for years, you should know it. At least the noob has never seen the real Cap.
    Wasn't Citizen another one who started out far right then suddenly did a 180?

31. Sponsored Links

Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

No, they don't. I understand that psychological dependencies can be very real and have very serious consequences, people lose their savings and wreck their lives on gambling all the time. But heroin has all that plus the physical addiction plus the fact that it can directly kill you. No non-substance dependencies are like heroin, and I'm not going to view someone who sold a video game item like a heroin peddler

33. Sponsored Links