; Obama to Directly Control and Decide what is Reported in the News

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 511
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    9,947
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Obama to Directly Control and Decide what is Reported in the News

    Not much will change except maybe at Fox news because the majority of the MSM already shows favoritism to Marxist indoctrination techniques. This is more of a direct control through cameras, direct supervision and spy equipment. This is socialism folks, mandated control of information that gets to the people and mandated belief system through government intimidation and bullying. Enjoy what you voted for, if you voted for Obama.

    "...the Obama Administration has developed a formula of what it believes the free press should cover, and it is going to send government monitors into newsrooms across America to stand over the shoulders of the press as they make editorial decisions."
    http://aclj.org/free-speech-2/why-is...s-in-newsrooms
    I'm a white, straight, conservative male. How else can I make you mad today?

  2. Sponsored Links


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Westwood, MA
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thank you Troops View Post
    Not much will change except maybe at Fox news because the majority of the MSM already shows favoritism to Marxist indoctrination techniques. This is more of a direct control through cameras, direct supervision and spy equipment. This is socialism folks, mandated control of information that gets to the people and mandated belief system through government intimidation and bullying. Enjoy what you voted for, if you voted for Obama.

    "...the Obama Administration has developed a formula of what it believes the free press should cover, and it is going to send government monitors into newsrooms across America to stand over the shoulders of the press as they make editorial decisions."
    http://aclj.org/free-speech-2/why-is...s-in-newsrooms
    No, he's not.

  4. Sponsored Links


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Age
    67
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goeagles View Post
    No, he's not.
    Gotta keep that fear generator cranked up!


    George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

  6. Sponsored Links


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,328
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I have always enjoyed the marxist indoctrination...
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"


  8. Sponsored Links


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Age
    67
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amen man View Post
    I have always enjoyed the marxist indoctrination...
    It's not too bad until they force you to be homosexual, persecute Christians and tell you what you're not allowed to eat anymore. Then ... not so much.


    George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

  10. Sponsored Links


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in Amerexico
    Posts
    121,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lima India Bravo View Post
    It's not too bad until they force you to be homosexual, persecute Christians and tell you what you're not allowed to eat anymore. Then ... not so much.
    Or until the FCC declines to renew your broadcast license for not "serving the community needs".
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

  12. Sponsored Links


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,379
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thank you Troops View Post
    Not much will change except maybe at Fox news because the majority of the MSM already shows favoritism to Marxist indoctrination techniques. This is more of a direct control through cameras, direct supervision and spy equipment. This is socialism folks, mandated control of information that gets to the people and mandated belief system through government intimidation and bullying. Enjoy what you voted for, if you voted for Obama.

    "...the Obama Administration has developed a formula of what it believes the free press should cover, and it is going to send government monitors into newsrooms across America to stand over the shoulders of the press as they make editorial decisions."
    http://aclj.org/free-speech-2/why-is...s-in-newsrooms
    1. Do you honestly believe that a man whose entire Administration has made it easier for large corporations, financial institutions and extraction organizations to operate without intervention is a Marxist?

    2. Do you honestly believe that the Obama Administration is creating rules whereby those same large (and utterly capitalist) corporations to become conduits for Marxist education of the multitude?

    3. Do you honestly believe that Americans are actually susceptible to Marxist propaganda, either of its academic or vulgar varieties?

    4. Do you honestly believe that Comcast, Viacom, Google, Yahoo, Fox, Microsoft and Disney are going to simply cede control of editorial or programming content? By what mechanism? According to what enforcement regime?

    5. Do you honestly believe that a single Administration possesses the armed staffers necessary to maintain control over independent, capitalist, competing firms, each of which has political allies, considerable wealth, and foreign positions which are immune to even the most aggressive federal oversight?

  14. Sponsored Links


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thenar Eminence
    Posts
    29,180
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thank you Troops View Post
    Not much will change except maybe at Fox news because the majority of the MSM already shows favoritism to Marxist indoctrination techniques. This is more of a direct control through cameras, direct supervision and spy equipment. This is socialism folks, mandated control of information that gets to the people and mandated belief system through government intimidation and bullying. Enjoy what you voted for, if you voted for Obama.

    "...the Obama Administration has developed a formula of what it believes the free press should cover, and it is going to send government monitors into newsrooms across America to stand over the shoulders of the press as they make editorial decisions."
    http://aclj.org/free-speech-2/why-is...s-in-newsrooms
    Awesome OP!
    People will tell you anything but what they do is always the truth. P. J. O'Rourke

  16. Sponsored Links


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thenar Eminence
    Posts
    29,180
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuangtzu View Post
    1. Do you honestly believe that a man whose entire Administration has made it easier for large corporations, financial institutions and extraction organizations to operate without intervention is a Marxist?

    2. Do you honestly believe that the Obama Administration is creating rules whereby those same large (and utterly capitalist) corporations to become conduits for Marxist education of the multitude?

    3. Do you honestly believe that Americans are actually susceptible to Marxist propaganda, either of its academic or vulgar varieties?

    4. Do you honestly believe that Comcast, Viacom, Google, Yahoo, Fox, Microsoft and Disney are going to simply cede control of editorial or programming content? By what mechanism? According to what enforcement regime?

    5. Do you honestly believe that a single Administration possesses the armed staffers necessary to maintain control over independent, capitalist, competing firms, each of which has political allies, considerable wealth, and foreign positions which are immune to even the most aggressive federal oversight?
    Even if that is so we will always have Al Jazeera!
    People will tell you anything but what they do is always the truth. P. J. O'Rourke

  18. Sponsored Links


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Westwood, MA
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Odd that such an earthshaking story can be found only on a handful of crackpot websites.
    One would think that at least a few news organizations would be concerned.

  20. Sponsored Links


  21. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goeagles View Post
    No, he's not.
    Yeah....apparently he is!

  22. Sponsored Links


  23. #12

    Default

    So the most incompetent president ever somehow wields ultimate power over EVERYTHING. How does that even work?

  24. Sponsored Links


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Somewhere in Amerexico
    Posts
    121,232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuangtzu View Post
    1. Do you honestly believe that a man whose entire Administration has made it easier for large corporations, financial institutions and extraction organizations to operate without intervention is a Marxist?

    2. Do you honestly believe that the Obama Administration is creating rules whereby those same large (and utterly capitalist) corporations to become conduits for Marxist education of the multitude?

    3. Do you honestly believe that Americans are actually susceptible to Marxist propaganda, either of its academic or vulgar varieties?

    4. Do you honestly believe that Comcast, Viacom, Google, Yahoo, Fox, Microsoft and Disney are going to simply cede control of editorial or programming content? By what mechanism? According to what enforcement regime?

    5. Do you honestly believe that a single Administration possesses the armed staffers necessary to maintain control over independent, capitalist, competing firms, each of which has political allies, considerable wealth, and foreign positions which are immune to even the most aggressive federal oversight?
    None of which precludes an administration trying to influence content via the FCC. It's called regulatory capture and it's already happened to banks and insurance companies. When the government can cost you large sums of money or even shut you down through use of regulatory agencies you damn well do what government tells you. Which is how Bank of America ended up buying Country Wide and Wells Fargo ended up taking TARP money they didn't need and had to pay it back with interest.
    Last edited by zantax; February 19th, 2014 at 12:05 pm.
    Self appointed forum Mark Zuckerberg, feel free to ask me if any news story is real or fake.

  26. Sponsored Links


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The American Riviera
    Age
    67
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goeagles View Post
    Odd that such an earthshaking story can be found only on a handful of crackpot websites.
    One would think that at least a few news organizations would be concerned.
    http://forums.hannity.com/showthread...#post103454622


    George Washington: Could not tell a lie
    Richard Nixon: Could not tell the truth
    Donald Trump: Can not tell the difference.

  28. Sponsored Links


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    9,947
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goeagles View Post
    Odd that such an earthshaking story can be found only on a handful of crackpot websites.
    One would think that at least a few news organizations would be concerned.
    How ironic you will turn to the press when the control of the press by Obama is the original problem noted in the OP.

    "U.S. press freedom plunges under Obama to 46th in world, after Romania"
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bal-survey-fi/
    I'm a white, straight, conservative male. How else can I make you mad today?

  30. Sponsored Links


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •