Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont Sign Up For OBAMACARE... if you value your life savings and personal info..

My Mood
    Defiant
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Post Like Stats

Default Dont Sign Up For OBAMACARE... if you value your life savings and personal info..

Its a hackers wet dream world... No central repository, no authentication of who your dealing with... any hacker can imitate and you would never know until your wiped out..

“It’s seriously bad. Somebody made a grave error, not in designing the program but in simply implementing the web aspect of it. I mean, for example, anybody can put up a web page and claim to be a broker for this system. There is no central place where I can go and say, ‘OK, here are all the legitimate brokers, the examiners for all of the states and pick and choose one.’”
    Well here we go into liberal stupidity land...

Source

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Conservative Libertarian
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Jagergeist View Post
    The cons have a point on this issue. It sounds thus far like the web side of the ACA had been designed by a high school team. I mean cheese and rice, this is the flagship of the Democrat achievements and a huge section of Americans still think its free? That to me says poor implementation.

What went wrong in the past 3 years that supporters have such a shoddy product? I can't blame the Republicans for fear mongering if they are right.
    Remember this is the crew that allowed the likes of Snowden to be USB accessible to confidential info. I am not surprised at the shoddy work this is turning out to be. I would look to who ever was in charge and investigate if they have spent an unusually large amount of money lately, all skimmed off the budget for setting up the digital side of ACA of course.
    My mate Jim Apple gets a lot of grief when he goes to France and people ask him his name.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bob View Post
    When I deal with amazon I can verify its them.. With Obamacare there is no way to verify. And that was John's point. How long will it be before the Nigerian computer hack shops have this mastered? it wont be long..
    How do you verify this? Why can't you verify the other web site the same way?
    The two most common elements in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

-Frank Zappa-

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by AZslim View Post
    How do you verify this? Why can't you verify the other web site the same way?
    Dude, don't you know about encryption and site security (whatever that is)? You can't confirm what's happening on any remote server?...pfft.

/sarcasm

I'm not sure what he's talking about either. There really is no such thing as site security, excluding encryption techniques to send data back and forth; but that only secures the data packets, not the site. There is, however, server security, which is what I think he meant. But not sure how he's able to see if the server is vulnerable or not, unless he's the actual administrator.

But then again, that dude has like 14 degrees, many of them advanced, so who am I to argue...

My Mood
    Happy
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Ahhh...now I know why he was rubbing his nose so much.

John McAfee uninstalls McAfee (with guns, girls and drugs)

Published June 20, 2013FoxNews.com

John McAfee has gone viral.

A video posted to YouTube by John McAfee -- the eccentric software mogul who fled Belize after police linked him to the November 2012 murder of another U.S. expatriate -- shows how to uninstall the software from the anti-virus company that still bears his name.

The profanity-laced parody (which actually labels McAfee as an “eccentric millionaire”) features all the items that have turned his flight from Belize into a media feeding frenzy: girls, guns, booze and bath salts.
    'McAfee: A barely passable virus scanning program that updates at the worst possible times.'

And oh yeah: software.

“Although I’ve had nothing to do with this company for 15 years, I still get volumes of mail asking how do I uninstall this software? I have no idea,” McAfee says at the beginning of the video, before lighting a cigarette."

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/06/...rls-and-drugs/

The story then goes on to tell how McAfee's “lab partner” removes the software "while he snorts cocaine with half a dozen half-dressed girls, one of whom gives him a lap dance."

And one that otta endear cons to the kook:

"McAfee ultimately “removes” the software by shooting a laptop with a handgun."
    The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature. -Lincoln

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ideology
    Filthy Liberal
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post

A video posted to YouTube by John McAfee -- the eccentric software mogul who fled Belize after police linked him to the November 2012 murder of another U.S. expatriate -- shows how to uninstall the software from the anti-virus company that still bears his name.

The profanity-laced parody (which actually labels McAfee as an “eccentric millionaire”) features all the items that have turned his flight from Belize into a media feeding frenzy: girls, guns, booze and bath salts.
    'McAfee: A barely passable virus scanning program that updates at the worst possible times.'

“Although I’ve had nothing to do with this company for 15 years, I still get volumes of mail asking how do I uninstall this software? I have no idea,” McAfee says at the beginning of the video, before lighting a cigarette."

The story then goes on to tell how McAfee's “lab partner” removes the software "while he snorts cocaine with half a dozen half-dressed girls, one of whom gives him a lap dance."

That post brings a tear to my eye. Wonderful.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by wayoutwest View Post
    Dude, don't you know about encryption and site security (whatever that is)? You can't confirm what's happening on any remote server?...pfft.

/sarcasm

I'm not sure what he's talking about either. There really is no such thing as site security, excluding encryption techniques to send data back and forth; but that only secures the data packets, not the site. There is, however, server security, which is what I think he meant. But not sure how he's able to see if the server is vulnerable or not, unless he's the actual administrator.

But then again, that dude has like 14 degrees, many of them advanced, so who am I to argue...
    No problem. I'm sure he'll come back with a detailed description on how he does it.
    The two most common elements in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

-Frank Zappa-

Post Like Stats

Not only do you give up all your personal info such as income, financial data, and private health information, you'll be checked for family size, citizenship and immigration status, incarceration status, SS numbers, etc and it all goes to the new centralized massive Federal Data Services Hub, so that you can be tracked in real time.

Even if you don't purchase Obamacare, you still have to enter your data that they will keep and your data is run through at least five federal agencies for verification including:

IRS
    NSA & Department of Homeland Security
    Department of Defense
    Veterans Administration
    Office of Personnel Management
    Social Security Administration
    Medicaid

Post Like Stats

More likely is what you WON'T be able to do ... later.

Like file your income taxes ... already done for you,your refund in someone else's bank;
    Apply for credit ... sory, bud, you're over the limit;
    Buy a car / house ... credit score just bottomed out

People gonna LOVE this new Obamascare deal,
    Just hope not too many get hurt before they pull the plug.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force.
    Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    George Washington

Post Like Stats

For having spent billions on this website, it is pretty **** poor structurally.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bob View Post
    When I deal with amazon I can verify its them.. With Obamacare there is no way to verify. And that was John's point. How long will it be before the Nigerian computer hack shops have this mastered? it wont be long..
    Obama should have contracted the Nigerians to develop the obamacare website. It would be up and running with no glitches.

Besides, the Nigerians are more honest. At least we know they are out to steal as much money as they can.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJF View Post
    Not only do you give up all your personal info such as income, financial data, and private health information, you'll be checked for family size, citizenship and immigration status, incarceration status, SS numbers, etc and it all goes to the new centralized massive Federal Data Services Hub, so that you can be tracked in real time.

Even if you don't purchase Obamacare, you still have to enter your data that they will keep and your data is run through at least five federal agencies for verification including:

IRS
    Department of Defense
    Veterans Administration
    Medicaid
    And that's just to calculate the fines you will owe.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJF View Post

IRS
    Department of Defense
    Veterans Administration
    Medicaid
    Anyone notice what is missing from the list? With the exception of "Medicaid", there are no checks from anyplace about your actual "health". Just like the Bill itself, no mention of actual health care, just a lot of words about money (fees, taxes, fines, etc.)

As I've said all along, obamacare does not care about your health, it cares only about how much money they can exploit from you.

My Mood
    Feisty
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

What's up with McCaffee's nose issues?

Serious coke problem or something?
    LOL the poster can't come up with anything to oppose what the man says so she goes on a personal attack. How typical
    I did not vote for that fool

My Mood
    Feisty
    Ideology
    Conservative
    Blog Entries
    Post Like Stats

Lets see no one paid attention to me before when I attempted to deflect the topic from the software issue with IbamaCare to the personal issues of McAfee so I will double down on the stupidity
    I did not vote for that fool

My Mood
    Defiant
    Ideology
    Constitutionalist
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pnafin View Post
    Luckily, I don't value my life savings, nor my personal info. Sadly, my union hall is exempt from ObamaCare.
    its OK FOR YOU but screw everyone else.... good little lib..

Scream about equal protections under the law and then cry for your mommy to get a special exemption...
    Last edited by Billy_Bob; October 5th, 2013 at 12:33 pm.