April 13th, 2012, 4:37 pm #1Man On The Street
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
If 99%'s eliminate the deficit, would the1%'s agree to eliminate the debt ?
Why wouldn't the Republicans propose an income tax surcharge on the top 1% that must only be used to reduce the debt , but would not start until the year after the budget was balanced, and would be terminated if a new budget deficit occurred in later years?
Wouldn't the 1%'s possibly come out ahead if this resulted in a reduction
in the devaluation of the dollar -- which would affect their entire wealth, not just their income ??
April 13th, 2012, 7:01 pm #2
I know it's hard...but we lost. Time for a new plan, and it doesn't mean going to guns with the preppers!
April 21st, 2012, 6:34 pm #3Mister Sir
I think the 1%'ers would simply prefer to eliminate the other 99 %...IMHO
April 21st, 2012, 8:53 pm #4