Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by clearcarbon View Post
    For a list of alternative broadcast affiliates, try entering your zipcode at Mark's website here:
    http://www.marklevinshow.com/AffiliateSearch.asp

Also in the evening you might be able catch his show on a "clear chanel" power AM station like WJR in Detroit (760KHz), WABC in New York (770KHz), and WLS in Chicago (890KHz). Here is a list of domestic "clear channel radio stations.
    http://www.ac6v.com/clearam.htm#USA

Finally: Mark Levin Show - all stations and times
    http://tunein.com/radio/options/Mark-Levin-Show-p30095/

Be sure to make schedule adjustments in accordance with time zones.

You can also try Sirius/XM.
    Thanks very much for the listings, I'll give all a try. My local station went off the air a few hours this week for repairs and now there is a definite improvement in clarity during Mark's show. Thanks again.

Post Like Stats

Just as in real life Mark is a business man. When you have a message or product that sells, everyone is going to want a piece. The fact that there are so many commercials which has never bothered me, says that the message is so important that advertisers know the importance of being part of it. Way to go Mark!!! ---Oh, you may want to make the show longer so we can enjoy more of your message.--

Post Like Stats

Mark Levin harsh? respect your opinion but our country-even if obama gets the heave ho-has been under the weight of liberalism for years. this crappy ideology has gotten hold of our schools, media, news..you name it. We have been shackled by it and they keep grabbing more and more of our culture right from under us. Obama was just the end result. Even if he goes we're still going to have to deal with it.How did we get this way? Maybe we were just TOO silent for years. Maybe we didn't want to appear intolerant. The bad word. We should have been intolerant and made no apologies. He gets these drones on the air. They're not going to change no matter what you say to them.What facts you present. They call-he knows the ones who are a waste of time. Herman Cain said it right. Save the saveable. It isn't going to be everyone;but i like that we HAVE a spokesperson like Mr Levin that's not afraid to speak up. He doesn't care if they're Rep or Dem. That's the best part. Some radio hosts and commentators are more for the party;Mark is more for principles. Yes,it'd be better to hear something optimistic but i don't think he's there to give us optimism. I think he's there to give us the ammo to fight the garbage that's going on.So few in the media go after Obama. Thank God for the few. He's a great person and if he seems 'harsh' ...maybe it's justifiable anger. I'm sure all of us have that moment when we've just had enough. Mark speaks for us. He can be the kindest person to people who genuinely call in for discussion. Funny as all get out too. I darned near fall on the floor laughing. Yes, there is blank air space cos of the ads but i go off and do something for that bit of time-when i get back there he is again He keeps em ALL honest.

Post Like Stats

willing to admit Mr Levin may not be everyone's cup of tea but he keeps a lot of us sane and he is funny as all get out. His books are brilliant. None better than Ameritopia. i still appreciate that he's not a party guy. He'll criticize republicans too when they ask for it. You gotta admire that.At the least he's an honest broker. We can sure use that.

Post Like Stats

He says it like it is. Too bad most of our elected "representatives" don't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerpaws60 View Post
    willing to admit Mr Levin may not be everyone's cup of tea but he keeps a lot of us sane and he is funny as all get out. His books are brilliant. None better than Ameritopia. i still appreciate that he's not a party guy. He'll criticize republicans too when they ask for it. You gotta admire that.At the least he's an honest broker. We can sure use that.

Post Like Stats

I feel your pain. ALL talk show hosts do this. Not just Mark.

Rush does the exact same thing. Talks for 5, goes to a 5-10 min break, talks for 30secs goes to 5-10 min break. Talks for 15m goes to break, talks for 1 min, Top of the hour news...

I feel like for the 3 hours, they are actually only talking for about 1.5,

My Mood
    Happy
    Ideology
    Republican Party
    Post Like Stats

I've been listening to the Sirius/XM radio so long I had forgotten what AM sounded like. I went through a portion of the city that had no connection and my stupid car radio lost it's authentication (I would have to turn off the car to reboot the radio) so I turned into AM.

I was surprised. While XM has "news" on the hour, the AM had news/traffic/weather on the half hour. So all the commercials on the bottom of the hour on XM were local updates on the AM radio. Turns out that in the original format, there weren't many "commercials" at all compared to what happens on the satellite.

Now I don't know if all the local AM stations have the same format with the breaks as the one in NYC but that does go a long way to explain the format.

The burden of Tzor. Howl, you ships of Tarshish; for it is laid waste, so that there is no house, no entering in: from the land of Kittim it is revealed to them

Scientific Pentecostal Ecclesial Community
    My Mood
    Lazy
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    I feel your pain. ALL talk show hosts do this. Not just Mark.

Rush does the exact same thing. Talks for 5, goes to a 5-10 min break, talks for 30secs goes to 5-10 min break. Talks for 15m goes to break, talks for 1 min, Top of the hour news...

I feel like for the 3 hours, they are actually only talking for about 1.5,
    Yup. You just summed up why I stopped listening to Talk Radio about 15 years ago.
    Yes, I realize you don't agree with me. My condolences on you being wrong.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by RayMan View Post
    Yup. You just summed up why I stopped listening to Talk Radio about 15 years ago.
    Podcasts are free and have no commercials.

App is also good, depending on how you use it you will get some or no commercials.

Data

Databyter
    "The most simple explanation is usually the correct one".

NY politicians' girlfriends influence policy
    Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by BOOOOOOSHHHH View Post
    YEP.No one- no one has half as many commercials as Mark. In the 3 hours he is on, I bet he has 35 minutes of show!
    What I do is record another radio show, at a different time, and play it when the commercials are on. Of course, I only do this when I'm resting, and near the radio/recorder.
    "..they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,.."
    Elect a POTUS who knows this - Santorum, Lee, Pence or Cruz!

Post Like Stats

It's all about the money, sheep.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by boxerpaws60 View Post
    Mark Levin harsh? respect your opinion but our country-even if obama gets the heave ho-has been under the weight of liberalism for years. this crappy ideology has gotten hold of our schools, media, news..you name it. We have been shackled by it and they keep grabbing more and more of our culture right from under us. Obama was just the end result. Even if he goes we're still going to have to deal with it.How did we get this way? Maybe we were just TOO silent for years. Maybe we didn't want to appear intolerant. The bad word. We should have been intolerant and made no apologies. He gets these drones on the air. They're not going to change no matter what you say to them.What facts you present. They call-he knows the ones who are a waste of time. Herman Cain said it right. Save the saveable. It isn't going to be everyone;but i like that we HAVE a spokesperson like Mr Levin that's not afraid to speak up. He doesn't care if they're Rep or Dem. That's the best part. Some radio hosts and commentators are more for the party;Mark is more for principles. Yes,it'd be better to hear something optimistic but i don't think he's there to give us optimism. I think he's there to give us the ammo to fight the garbage that's going on.So few in the media go after Obama. Thank God for the few. He's a great person and if he seems 'harsh' ...maybe it's justifiable anger. I'm sure all of us have that moment when we've just had enough. Mark speaks for us. He can be the kindest person to people who genuinely call in for discussion. Funny as all get out too. I darned near fall on the floor laughing. Yes, there is blank air space cos of the ads but i go off and do something for that bit of time-when i get back there he is again He keeps em ALL honest.
    I just read your post, and I concur with you 100%.