Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Levin rips savage a new one

Post Like Stats

Default Left Savage years ago

Stopped listening to Savage years ago and have been a Mark Levin fan from the beginning. I love all of his books. I learn from reading and listening to Mark Levin. The rest a just shoveling excrement.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by MrHawk View Post
    I use to like listening to Savage but I think he has "lost touch"...he is sort of out of it now.

Mark Levin is the best...really, you can never get such a clear concise defintion of "truth" and "absolute conservatism" than from Levin. It is not just clear but "consistent".
    As much as I respect Michael Savage, I think you are correct, too much time off, to many hours repeated. He's still got some great analysis and I can not begrudge him for taking time off as he has advanced in age and indeed has other interests, I mean my hat is off to him but it's like a part time job with him.

I don't even know if that book, novel he said he was writing ever even came out showing I'm out of the loop myself as well.

Post Like Stats

We don't listen to choose or rank but all are important.

Savage says what we all are too afraid to say out loud but is still the truth.

Post Like Stats

Weiner Nation is a pathetic egomaniac. The Great One on the other hand is actually interested in educating the listeners.

Post Like Stats

I really like Dennis Miller as a person and when he has to state his political opinions especially when he teams up with Bill O'Reilly, I think Dennis is a weekly guest but I really don't appreciate his show that much and I gave it plenty of chances as it is on here at nighttime, I think they bumped Mark's show until after DM's. I wish Mark's show still came on in the early evening. Really like Hugh Hewitt's show and it's usually all politic but is not say, overly critical of some politicians in that regard.

Post Like Stats

Thumbs up True American with true values!

Respectfully and happily I enjoy Mark "The Great One", what he has accomplished, the books he has written (Although I can't afford them, I have heard great things!), the message he offers and his analysis of events. His views have never left me wondering whether they are true or not because they are easily seen and heard in daily news and the truth stands out. Sean introduced me to him and ever since he has been a favorite. He is honest and forthright. I believe his opinions are grounded in faith and truth. He is strong in his word and soft spoken at the same time. I would really miss him if ever the time came. I love the way he sticks to the point... "Get off the phone you big Dummy/Dope..." Thank you Mark! You need a friend, I am here for you. --Willis--

Post Like Stats

I was just going to Make this thread. I'm glad Levin Or anyone really, finally decided to take Savage on. He's been trashing them for years...

Its actually kind of sad, because they are nearly identical on most issues. Savage should have stopped bashing Hosts a long time ago. Not sure what he's trying to prove.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by STRONG MARINE View Post
    The other day I had Levin on & he starts ripping on Michael Savage & the Wiener Nation. It was one of the best rants I heard in while from him & it was all true & great at the same time. Mark Levin & Savage go at it & are in full competition. Even though Mark says Savage is a phony I enjoy listening to both. I prefer Mark because I feel his passion through the radio more & believe he is honest in his beliefs but I can relate to Savage being from the same neighborhood & have gone through a lot of the same upbringing. Just not his old Liberal ways!!

What do you guys think? Is Savage a Drone?
    Mark Levin is simply brilliant -

Brilliant!!!

And humble, he works tirelessly to defend and promote the God given freedoms Americans enjoy.

Savage is intelligent but his show is 'one man’s opinion'.

Savage displays his lack of understanding every time he refers to America as a democracy; it is not! America is a representative republic.

Democracy is 'mob-rule' as Harry Reid has made the Senate.

The repuff-ican establishment are schlocks and schmucks -

“That's right I said it!"

9. Likes JoeFab29 liked this post
    Post Like Stats

I was a lifelong ultra liberal from my hippie days and voted for Obama twice, but after laughing and poking fun at Levin and Sean Hannity for years, one day it just sunk in they were right and I was wrong, and shallow. Levin and Sean are two giants, Savage seems all for himself while Levin and Sean are for what's right for the country.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Big deal.

Levin's naked hatred of Savage has been evident from day one.

I don't hold his diatribes about Savage in any higher regard than Keith Olberdweeb's carrying on about Bill O'Reilly every chance he gets.
    Maybe you missed Savage's 2006 book The Political Zoo where Michael viciously ATTACKS every conservative pundit on the air waves and TV including Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh and I think even Sean Hannity so I do believe there is a basis and reason for the tension towards MS.

Post Like Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiebell View Post
    Maybe you missed Savage's 2006 book The Political Zoo where Michael viciously ATTACKS every conservative pundit on the air waves and TV including Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh and I think even Sean Hannity so I do believe there is a basis and reason for the tension towards MS.

Yeah.....what's that bickering all about, why do they fight? Did MS start all that with his book?
    Support our Military, Police and Fire fighters.
    Forget Mars, look for intelligent life in Washington.