Thread: ATTENTION: Before you POST READ THIS

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

Default ATTENTION: Before you POST READ THIS

Hannity Insider Feedback is NOT for posting political comments. It is here STRICTLY for the purpose indicated below the title on the Index page....
    Tell us what you like and don't like about the Hannity Insider subscription service

ALL other posts and thread will be deleted.
    Last edited by Lee Kington; October 24th, 2008 at 3:21 am.
    "That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what." President Obama, speech to the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009, during the debate over health insurance reform.

smokey888x2

Default Hanity.com

I'm a little confussed by some of it. However, could very well be my 'new-ness'. I have one quesiton: Is the Hanity Insider the same thing as a memeber at Hanity.com?

I'm a subscriber to this Hanity.com but some places, after I've logged in, still ask for me to subscribe. I don't know if there's different layers to subscribe to or what, I hope not. thanks

My Mood
    Sanguine
    Ideology
    Independent
    Post Like Stats

No.. . the Hannity Insider is a subscription service that gives members access to copies of the show without commercials, archieves of past shows, and direct communication with the show during air time via Instant Messenger.

Any functionality issues with the board ask in Talk To The Moderator.
    "That means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what." President Obama, speech to the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009, during the debate over health insurance reform.