View RSS Feed

JayJay

Why must liberals accuse the right and libertarians for not caring about the poor?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky SF Dude View Post
Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Do you know why he got such access?

You think it was because he was a special character, and got that opportunity based on his own unique innate abilities?

How do you think he just happened to be at the right place at the right time in 1981 when IBM needed a new operating system?
I have no idea. I'm too busy making my own money to worry about how he made his.
And probably being too caught up in your inflated sense of self-worth to realize how much help you got along the way too.

Nobody becomes successful in a vacuum...that is the lesson that needs to be taught.

And no...I don't mean it the same way you think Obama meant it when he said it.

Submit "Why must liberals accuse the right and libertarians for not caring about the poor?" to Digg Submit "Why must liberals accuse the right and libertarians for not caring about the poor?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why must liberals accuse the right and libertarians for not caring about the poor?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why must liberals accuse the right and libertarians for not caring about the poor?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments