; WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low) - Blogs - Sean Hannity Discussion

View RSS Feed

madasheck

WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low)

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by peek-a-boo View Post
A couple of interesting points here.

Based on the Trump bashing threads in this forum I would have thought the number would be in the trillion gazillion range. So I guess I'm kind of seeing that there are only 1500 as good news.

Second, I wonder why the WAPO didn't see fit to do the same with Obama. Could that have something to do with the WAPO being a liberal mouthpiece?

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/...-1098605635855

Since President Trump took office on January 20th, the Washington Post has been tracking one very specific statistic: all the President's falsehoods.

Submit "WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low)" to Digg Submit "WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low)" to del.icio.us Submit "WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low)" to StumbleUpon Submit "WaPo: Trump has made over 1500 misleading or false claims ... (sounds kind of low)" to Google

Categories
Politics