View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What is so great about conservatism?

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    Which conservatism? There are about 10 kinds. The kind I see most here is Christian conservatism.
    Spot on, the word has many forms of it whether fiscal, social, Christian. To me it's as empty as saying your "Progressive". I always ask progesssing toward what?

To me conservative is the passing down and trying to keep intact most of the government, customs, culture, and traditions that we were given from our ancestors. I am sure to many it has a different meaning. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cry Baby reporters

Quote Originally Posted by Guilds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    As I said in another thread earlier today.

CNN use to do objective journalism.....until Clinton became president. They basically thrown that out the window until Newt won congress. Then they did objective journalism again.

As for Clinton intern....it would have been sweep under the rug if it wasn't for New cable company call FOX.

But again I resented that coverage....and Kenneth Starr was embarrassment to our country....maybe more so then Bill Clinton..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's Not Only Collusion They're Investigating...

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    i don't know about all that but i've said for awhile that this investigation is going to go in a zillion different directions and that the people being investigated (like Trump) better pray that they're squeaky clean.
    this is the problem with you guys, you weren't interested in an investigation, you want to investifate 'a zillion' things in hopes of finding something, anything. You don't care about truth, just bring Trump down.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Leaders Appear to Snicker as Trump Calls on NATO Allies to Pay Their 'Fair Share'

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    "Emmanuel, my friend...shall we tell him we are out of ze chocolate cake?"
    or coke or ice cream and there isn't a McDonald's nearby.

Allan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Senate will not vote on House health care bill

Quote Originally Posted by Sikofit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    How do you figure that? The typical middle class American pays 10-12% of gross income. Are you trying to tell us that Europeans pay 1/2 to 1/3 of that? BS!
    That is correct. We pay close to twice what other countries pay
    More interestingly, while the U.S. has the highest overall spending and the lowest percentage of the population covered by government programs (nearly every
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast