View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. NFL: No plans to force players to stand during anthem

Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInTheMiddle View Post
    I honestly don't think that some people realize how enormous NFL ratings have been. They're crazy. They were pulling back a little even before Trump lit this fire. Even college football is having issues with attendance. Plus, people are straining so much stuff those people aren't even countes anymore.

So, the NFL could actually afford to lose some viewers and still be number one. And I still think they're going to take this negative situation that Trump created and turn it into a positive
    Tags: nfl Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The king and the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by The Bos'un View Post
    This story was emailed to me. I have no idea who thought it up. I just wanted to share it with you. We all need to smile once in a while.

The king wanted to go fishing. He called on the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours.

The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days, So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey.
  3. Trump pardons piece of trash Arpaio

Quote Originally Posted by Munimula View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
    enforcement by defying a federal court order. That federal court issued an injunction against Arapio.

he defied it. And he was brought up on federal contempt of court charges. And was found guilty.

that not law enforcement, that a federal court order defier.

Now hes a pardoned criminal

Allan
    An "ADMITTED" pardoned criminal.
    Tags: arapio Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Which Bible teaching has had the most impact?

Quote Originally Posted by Meriweather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koushi Shinigami View Post
    I guess Stephen and Paul didn't get the message about calling no man father.

Acts 72 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,

Romans 9
    10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
    Great work.
    Danke.

While you're at it, check ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. White Nationalists Protest

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeMarlowe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZslim View Post
    Do we need statues of Hitler or Stalin to remember them?

Books about Hitler are all over the place.
    Is a book the same as monument honoring him?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 276 1231151101 ... LastLast