View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Trump: Iranian boats that make improper ‘gestures’ will be ‘shot out of the water’

Quote Originally Posted by Neocon Bob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus X-1 View Post
    Meanwhile...pallets of cash from Obama are no deterrent, or cause for the Iranians to NOT buzz our ships?

Gruber was right...too bad
    Changing the subject does not make Trump appear to be sane. He clearly isn't.
    No. It's about boats, and Iran...and ultimately pallets of cash. News of the day, if you can gather.

History will show that Obama was the most anti~Constitutional, anti~ American president...ever.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I think it's time for Trump's taxes to be leaked

Quote Originally Posted by jwil59 View Post
    I want to know about his taxes and i think America has a right to know. It certainly does appear as if he is hiding something. He could squash that
    Yes he could.

If there is nothing to hide, nothing to be exposed, nothing questionable, he could do it easily.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trump's personal physician wrote his letter in FIVE MINUTES

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    It had to have taken 5 minutes at least just to craft the term "astonishingly excellent".
    "Bill?"

"Yeah Ted?"

"Strange things are afoot in the presidential election."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    Well, that certainly took a turn at the end there, didn't it?
    ConsRCrazy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Woman To Medal In Six Straight Olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliRepub View Post
    Maybe it wasn't broadcast because nobody cares about that stupid "sport". Who else hates the free market?
    Yeah cuz everyone is gathered around to tv to watch synchronized swimming and water polo. Next up trampoline bouncing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 275 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast