View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. CNN, NYT, other fake news peddlers from White House briefing

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    “Look, there’s a big difference between a campaign where it is a private venue using private funds and a government entity. I think we have a respect for the press when it comes to the government. That is something you can’t ban an entity from. Conservative, liberal or otherwise, that’s what makes a democracy a democracy versus a dictatorship. I think there is a vastly different model when it comes to government and what should be expected, and that’s on both sides. ”
    Who shared
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "you’re undermining confidence in our news media."

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post
    Pulling out an old one...

What I think of when I hear the whine and spittle of media bias! and how "liberal media" supposedly controls the news.

I always thought this one of the punchier pieces on the subject. (Again, it's old, some of the names are dated, much most pretty much still the same, but I could add another easily several hundred more right wing names now -- )

"CBS's Bernard Goldberg has written an expose on the
    Tags: bias, media Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trump provided no evidence...just that we should trust him on the travel ban

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravityspeak View Post
    The narrative is that these justices are wild, rogue liberals, but the proof is in their ruling, which most of Trump's supporters couldn't care less about. They want to be angry. They want to hate. They want to attach visceral emotion to every issue. The party of personal responsibility has morphed into the party of emotional, childish outbursts accurately documented in 144 or fewer characters.
    Oh I agree but it points to the fact they know nothing about these subjects. .they claim
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Trump cuts banking regulation because his Friends ask him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilwestsidefan View Post
    Glad Trump listens, he needs to keep going. Nice to have a President that listens and then moves on the pulse of the country. Exciting times.
    Yeah...I mean all of those so called Forgotten Men who were demanding to be listened to were clearly calling for Wall Street regulations to be slashed all along. It's about time someone listened.

I just hope they realize who to point the finger at when Republicans once again blow up the economy and leave it in the hands of Democrats
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WA state judge issues restraining order on Trump's immigration EO nationwide...

[QUOTE=southernmoderate;105375591][QUOTE=altair1013;105375573]I would love to see the part of the constitution that gives any foreign national the right to enter this country. This idiot completely invented this crap.[/QUOTE]
    Safiel posted the best analysis I've seen. The part that may be illegal is regarding a law that says there can be no discrimination by nationality on immigrant visas. There are no legal restrictions on other visas like tourist or student.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized